Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Your 'USERNAME',tell us why you chose it....!

Your 'USERNAME',tell us why you chose it....!

Old Apr 8th 2005, 11:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your 'USERNAME',tell us why you chose it....!

Originally Posted by Bix
Dydh da,

Aw ais me ansome.
I be a Kernow thurabred.
Gyad, I bet yu didna naw that.

Dha weles
Yorkshire?
Old Apr 8th 2005, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lynnbrooks
It has come to my attention that when it comes to imagination on names,I haven't got one!
They wanted a name,so I gave them one......mine!
It seemed to be the obvious choice at the time untill I saw some of the others, now I feel so boring!!!!.........

..I've often wondered why people have chosen names like 'HUP' , 'Renth' and many others....so please tell us what's the story behind the names?????

I apologise at this point for those that are at the mercy of choosing their own name,like I did, rendering us of anything exciting to say but I'm sure we will get our moment of fame another time...SO......COME ON.......GO!!!!!!!

Lynn
Mine is quite simple, I've used the same one for about 7 years in various places. Sonic is due to the game that I was hooked for many months....in fact I started one friday night after work with the curtains drawn, and when I stood up to draw them open it was Sunday morning..oops.. and the Tigger part is obvious...tigger is simply the best. It's been my nickname for many many years, as my personality is very tiggerish - carefree, fun, happy etc etc..I've also got a large tattoo of him on my shoulder.

Well that's my story, off to read the rest.

Judith
Old Apr 8th 2005, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

littlellamas is an unknown quantity at this point

Couldn’t use my real name cos I've been blessed with a moniker that’s really unusual and, if I'm honest, I’m a bit scared of this type of site.

Decided on a play on words on my name instead. It’s no Enigma Code but I thought it was quite clever. That is until I told my husband and he pointed out that this was exactly the kind of ‘secret squirrel too clever for your own good’ crap my dad would have come up with ……….by then it was too late to change it.

Much piss taking by my husband and he has now started calling me by my dad’s name. Can’t decide if that’s better or worse than turning into my mum.

LL
Old Apr 8th 2005, 1:20 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Mine is the bike I wish I could afford to buy.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

oldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really niceoldgit is just really nice

It has come to my attention that when it comes to imagination on names,I haven't got one!
It seemed to be the obvious choice at the time untill I saw some of the others, now I feel so boring!!!!.........

..I've often wondered why people have chosen names like 'HUP' , 'Renth' and many others....so please tell us what's the story behind the names?????

I apologise at this point for those that are at the mercy of choosing their own name,like I did, rendering us of anything exciting to say but I'm sure we will get our moment of fame another time...SO......COME ON.......GO!!!!!!!

Lynn
I chose my username cos I am slightly old.... but very young at heart.
cheers Oldgit
Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:03 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Lynn
We started off with a very normal username (Mairi&Chris) which just happened to be our own names, but over time I decided I wanted to change it, so pm'd one of the mods and hey presto I am now "vegemite kids".

As to why I choose that name it was one of my fav songs growing up as a child in OZ (and sung by the "vegemite kids").

We're happy little Vegemites
As bright as bright can be.
We all enjoy our Vegemite
For breakfast, lunch, and tea.
Our mother says we're growing
stronger every single week.
Because we love our Vegemite.
We all adore our Vegemite.
It puts a rose in every cheek!

Well I was a child at the time

Plus I still luuuuurrrrrve Vegemite. (when living in germany I used to drive 900km round trip just to stock up on my vegemite - how sad am I !)
Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:15 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

If you lived in Melbourne you would so want to get rid of your origional name. Chris and Maries plant farms have possibly the worse TV ads ever and there web addy is

www.Hellohello.com.au cos they both have to say hello in the ads, its quite nauseating

Last edited by hevs; Apr 8th 2005 at 2:30 pm.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

Corinna is an unknown quantity at this point

Interesting Thread!

Only did the boring thing, used my real name. Makes it easier to remember
Old Apr 8th 2005, 3:19 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
If you lived in Melbourne you would so want to get rid of your origional name. Chris and Maries plant farms have possibly the worse TV ads ever and there web addy is

www.Hellohello.com.au cos they both have to say hello in the ads, its quite nauseating
PHEW ! even though I'm at the other end of the country (and havent seen the ad) I'm glad I changed my username. That site is scary :scared:

PS. we dont look anything like them. I'm much prettier (Chris too) Although scarily enough my ambition is to give up work and study horticulture, eventually having my own garden nursery. If I ever get anywhere as bad as this you have my permisssion to slap me

Last edited by Vegemite Kids; Apr 8th 2005 at 3:21 pm.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 3:28 pm
sitting on a toadstool

Cornish Pixie is just really niceCornish Pixie is just really niceCornish Pixie is just really niceCornish Pixie is just really niceCornish Pixie is just really niceCornish Pixie is just really niceCornish Pixie is just really niceCornish Pixie is just really niceCornish Pixie is just really niceCornish Pixie is just really niceCornish Pixie is just really nice

Because i'm Cornish..... and a Pixie....
Old Apr 8th 2005, 3:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vegemite Kids
We started off with a very normal username (Mairi&Chris) which just happened to be our own names, but over time I decided I wanted to change it, so pm'd one of the mods and hey presto I am now "vegemite kids".

As to why I choose that name it was one of my fav songs growing up as a child in OZ (and sung by the "vegemite kids").

We're happy little Vegemites
As bright as bright can be.
We all enjoy our Vegemite
For breakfast, lunch, and tea.
Our mother says we're growing
stronger every single week.
Because we love our Vegemite.
We all adore our Vegemite.
It puts a rose in every cheek!

Well I was a child at the time

Plus I still luuuuurrrrrve Vegemite. (when living in germany I used to drive 900km round trip just to stock up on my vegemite - how sad am I !)
Was I in anyway responsible for getting your name changed? I remember months ago telling you I couldn't read one of your posts wihout thinking about those two muppets

Always glad to be of service

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 8th 2005, 3:39 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Was I in anyway responsible for getting your name changed? I remember months ago telling you I couldn't read one of your posts wihout thinking about those two muppets

Always glad to be of service

Cheers,
JTL

Ssssshhhhhhh ! thought that was our secret Now you've spilled the beans I guess I have to karma you again (except I cant cos I'm a karma slut and have given out too much)
Old Apr 8th 2005, 3:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Vegemite Kids
Ssssshhhhhhh ! thought that was our secret Now you've spilled the beans I guess I have to karma you again (except I cant cos I'm a karma slut and have given out too much)

Excuses excuses. You are pumped up to the gills with Karma. So Vegemite Kids (I mean 'cough cough' Chris and Marie), this abuse starts again (i'd forgotten you were chris and marie )

Hello Hello, Chris and Marie here, and we've got great baaargains on shrubs, and roses and their all BAYYYYROOOOOOTED

Love ya really

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 8th 2005, 4:48 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

mines self explanatory really
Old Apr 8th 2005, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

Pickle has a spectacular aura aboutPickle has a spectacular aura aboutPickle has a spectacular aura about

Its because of my last name.................Onion

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.