Reload this Page >

Who's going to Perth???

Who's going to Perth???

Old Jan 6th 2006, 10:20 am
Just Joined

Kheldar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who's going to Perth???

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Is that where you eventually want to live?
Yes thats the plan to live in / around Perth.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 10:34 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

We're heading for Rockingham at the beginning of July 06!
Anyone else going around this time?
Old Jan 6th 2006, 10:38 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Hope to be there before then. Looks like we will end up the same kind of distance apart again as we are heading Rockingham/Mandurah direction.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 10:41 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Hope to be there before then. Looks like we will end up the same kind of distance apart again as we are heading Rockingham/Mandurah direction.
Thats great Anne!

We are actually looking at anywhere in between Rockingham and Mandurah. Quite like the look of Port Kennedy/ Warnbro/ Secret Harbour and Golden Bay areas...............

What has prompted you to head for there?
Old Jan 6th 2006, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

nomayaja has a spectacular aura aboutnomayaja has a spectacular aura aboutnomayaja has a spectacular aura about

We're going to Rockingham around the same time or hopefully a bit sooner (fingers crossed that we get our visas!). My inlaws live in Rockingham and we'll be staying with them till we get sorted During that time we want to explore other suburbs closer to Perth to see where we want to buy a house. My sister inlaw is moving to Applecross but thats way over our budget.

Good luck!
Marina
Old Jan 6th 2006, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

Kheldar is an unknown quantity at this point

we're hoping to have a damn good look around all perth suburbrs - north and south etc to see where we might fancy living.

sounds like Applecross is an expensive area then !

Steve
Old Jan 6th 2006, 6:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

We hope to be going July time - maybe we'll be on the same flight !
Old Jan 6th 2006, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

nicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant future

We are planning to go at the end of June/beginning of July as well. We are looking at Rockinham or thereabouts, we have family in Willetton, but I think that will be a little too close to the city for us. The plan is to be settled for the school third term, July 25 I think it begins.

Nicanjoe
Old Jan 6th 2006, 11:55 pm
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough

Sorry not been on for a while we arrived in Perth on the 2nd Jan. Have bought a car, and are looking around at house have decieded we want a new one or a house and package one. Do not know where we want to live to many nice places to choose from. We are staying with my parents in Singleton, they are building in Lakelands. But we have looked Port Kennedy, Madora bay, golden Bay etc. So i chose is endless.. Do not know what school for kids so will find the house 1st. Have fun everyone.. we are..
xxx
Old Jan 7th 2006, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pauline
Sorry not been on for a while we arrived in Perth on the 2nd Jan. Have bought a car, and are looking around at house have decieded we want a new one or a house and package one. Do not know where we want to live to many nice places to choose from. We are staying with my parents in Singleton, they are building in Lakelands. But we have looked Port Kennedy, Madora bay, golden Bay etc. So i chose is endless.. Do not know what school for kids so will find the house 1st. Have fun everyone.. we are..
xxx
Let us know how you get on - the areas you stated are the ones we're looking at so will be interested in how you find the schools as that's a priority for us too.

Heather
Old Jan 7th 2006, 2:38 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Man, it was hot in Perth today! I like the heat & thought I would have no trouble acclimatising (grew up in Africa) but I think it's going to be a while till I get used to it. Looks like it's going to be cooler tomorrow though.
Old Jan 7th 2006, 2:42 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Man, it was hot in Perth today! I like the heat & thought I would have no trouble acclimatising (grew up in Africa) but I think it's going to be a while till I get used to it. Looks like it's going to be cooler tomorrow though.
It was a belter today but I think yesterday was even hotter. I was also surprised at how humid it was too. Around 38°C here in Port Kennedy, only 35°C today. And much cooler since the rain and thunder this evening..... ....ah, bliss.....

Sue
Old Jan 7th 2006, 5:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bella Donna
It was a belter today but I think yesterday was even hotter. I was also surprised at how humid it was too. Around 38°C here in Port Kennedy, only 35°C today. And much cooler since the rain and thunder this evening..... ....ah, bliss.....

Sue
Ohhhhh I wish I was there - we're due snow again tonight and tomorrow - my electricity/gas bill is now nearly as high as my mortgage !!!
Old Jan 9th 2006, 10:19 am
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

We are another new lot on the way (hopefully) to Perth.

Not sure where to go Manudurah or Rockingham or Safety Bay..

Anyone living in those places for advice please ???

We have a 7 and a 9 year old !!

Thanks

Nick
Old Jan 9th 2006, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Stephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond repute

I was reading the other day that Perth is heading for MAJOR water shortages in the next decade. Anyone else hear about this? Is it a big issue on the ground?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.