Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

who else can't sell house in Uk and has visa

who else can't sell house in Uk and has visa

Old Jun 22nd 2010, 10:48 pm
Back to WA! Yay!

mark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud of
Default Re: who else can't sell house in Uk and has visa

Hi all - my parents finally exchanged last week - 6 weeks to completion to allow them to get the packers in and close everything off for their new life in oz!

Hope it doesnt all go bad what with this new budget and the 20% VAT in the UK!
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 12:15 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinejones3
Update-

Our buyers have set a date with their solicitor to go in and sign on Monday!!! With view to complete on the 2nd of Aug (Our request) We will then spend 2/3 days with my mum and fly on the 5th August!

Container and packers coming on the 19th and 20th of July. (Doree Bonner)

Still holding breath until Monday !

Good luck to all others !

C x
Fantastic! That's very good news!
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by paulry
Fantastic! That's very good news!
Thanks honey. xxx
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

james1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant future

Well today we have been busy and booked the flights after bororrowing the money. Fly Tuesday at 18.30 and staying in Singapore until the Sunday and land Brisbane Monday 5/7 (Lisa you will beat us )

After booking we found out my buyer must have the house that everyone wants ! She has sold again within 24 hours and now to cash buyer , her house must be undervalued! but it is good news for us.

England win as well so has been a good day.

Our plans of a campervan have been foiled by costs due to school hols but have booked in at Brisbane gateway village resort for a month at a very good rate and will hire a car.

We may yet beat our furninture to Brisbane!

Good luck to everyone and we will keep you updated on our 3rd time lucky chain.

James
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 10:35 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Good luck to you all and keep your fingers crossed for those of us that still have houses to sell
Old Jun 24th 2010, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by JAK
Good luck to you all and keep your fingers crossed for those of us that still have houses to sell
Good luck to everyone whos selling and trying to sell the house.

I am still trying to sell . Are the houses going for asking price or a lot less.
A few houses near us have sold for a little less than the asking price.
Things have gone a little slow but some are selling .

Fingers crossed for everyone.
Old Jun 24th 2010, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

james1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by corgi
Good luck to everyone whos selling and trying to sell the house.

I am still trying to sell . Are the houses going for asking price or a lot less.
A few houses near us have sold for a little less than the asking price.
Things have gone a little slow but some are selling .

Fingers crossed for everyone.
Ours went for a bit less then the asking price, 97% of marketed price.
Old Jun 24th 2010, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Good luck James. Wow what a journey you have had!

C x
Old Jun 28th 2010, 3:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Completed on my house sale last week after going on the market at the beginning of March, and excepting an offer at the end of March. Sold for 98% of the asking price.

Just thought I'd share to show that there is hope out there, as I have been following this thread for a while.

Now comes the hard bit - the move.
Old Jun 28th 2010, 3:35 pm
Just Joined

mguy84 will become famous soon enoughmguy84 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by xzibit
Completed on my house sale last week after going on the market at the beginning of March, and excepting an offer at the end of March. Sold for 98% of the asking price.

Just thought I'd share to show that there is hope out there, as I have been following this thread for a while.

Thanks for the encouraging news. I fly out on Thursday to Brisbane to start my new job. I have left the wife behind to try and sell the house.
Old Jun 28th 2010, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mguy84
Thanks for the encouraging news. I fly out on Thursday to Brisbane to start my new job. I have left the wife behind to try and sell the house.
"To sell the house" hey. That's what you've been telling everyone.
Old Jun 28th 2010, 3:41 pm
Just Joined

mguy84 will become famous soon enoughmguy84 will become famous soon enough

Old Jun 28th 2010, 4:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mguy84

Old Jun 28th 2010, 4:42 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Congratulations on selling your house and good luck with the move I'm beginning to feel it is never going to happen for us, ours has been on the market for over a year now and we haven't had a viewing for months
Old Jun 29th 2010, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

Lymm Mover has a brilliant futureLymm Mover has a brilliant futureLymm Mover has a brilliant futureLymm Mover has a brilliant futureLymm Mover has a brilliant futureLymm Mover has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JAK
Congratulations on selling your house and good luck with the move I'm beginning to feel it is never going to happen for us, ours has been on the market for over a year now and we haven't had a viewing for months
Ours has been on for 2 years, we dropped it by £25k in Feb and since that we have not had a viewer. It is starting to get very annoying.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.