Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What is the temperature of your pool now?

What is the temperature of your pool now?

Old Dec 31st 2012, 7:19 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What is the temperature of your pool now?

Old Jan 3rd 2013, 5:10 am
Account Closed

(Tumbleweed Smiley)

Holding 30C all over the place. Top 6" (32C), bottom of pool 30C

All day and night at the mo ...
Old Jan 9th 2013, 3:59 am
Account Closed

A steady 31C at the mo, and it's where I'm spending the rest of the arvy thank you!
Old Jan 9th 2013, 4:43 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
A steady 31C at the mo, and it's where I'm spending the rest of the arvy thank you!
Never mind all that, go and fix the aircon!
Old Jan 9th 2013, 5:08 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes
Never mind all that, go and fix the aircon!
Old Jan 11th 2013, 5:27 am
Account Closed

Up to 32C now what with all this current heat.

Pool is holding 30C at midnight at the mo too.

Nothing like a midnight dip! ...
Old Jan 11th 2013, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

bingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond repute

Pool is up to 29c and holding, highest last summer was 28c.

Pool is 12m x 6m and averages 1.5m deep, so around 110,000 litres. Takes a lot to heat it up, next three days are forecast hot so it may get to 30c.

To be honest 29c is too warm, feels like swimming in a tepid bath, need it around 26c to actually feel cooled down!
Old Jan 11th 2013, 12:17 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by bingobob777
Pool is up to 29c and holding, highest last summer was 28c.

Pool is 12m x 6m and averages 1.5m deep, so around 110,000 litres. Takes a lot to heat it up, next three days are forecast hot so it may get to 30c.

To be honest 29c is too warm, feels like swimming in a tepid bath, need it around 26c to actually feel cooled down!
Yeah I've only got 45,000 litres to heat and the max depth is 6', but I still like it above 30C

Admittedly I'm awaiting an operation on one of my arms and the other isn't much better so can only swim a little at most. OH does 200 - 250 lengths every other day at the mo. The pools only 6m long and it's still over an hours swimming, but she says after say 50 lengths it's already feeling warmer than she's like, and she won't get into it till it's 26/27C at best! ...
Old Jan 12th 2013, 11:11 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Holding steady at 31°.
Old Jan 12th 2013, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

Bunna_Wabbit is just really niceBunna_Wabbit is just really niceBunna_Wabbit is just really niceBunna_Wabbit is just really niceBunna_Wabbit is just really niceBunna_Wabbit is just really niceBunna_Wabbit is just really niceBunna_Wabbit is just really nice

Mine's been 30c for at least a week now
Old Jan 12th 2013, 11:43 pm
Account Closed

After a few high 30's here the pool temp is now 32.5C and def a new record.

I spent an few hours yesterday arvo moving a couple of Golden Canes and lost a stone in sweat, but having the pool next to me for 'every 10 min' cool downs was glorious!

Couldn't of done it without and spent the last few hours of my time outside just chillin in the pool, was like a bath and warmer in that out!
Old Jan 20th 2013, 5:57 am
Account Closed

Hovering between 31C & 32C today, like a bath and no doubt too warm for some, just not me! ...
Old Jan 20th 2013, 7:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

25 degrees. Too miserable and wet to go in today.
Old Jan 20th 2013, 7:32 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

If I had a pool it would be damn cold.
Old Jan 27th 2013, 8:43 am
Account Closed

Full to the brim!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.