Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What is the temperature of your pool now?

What is the temperature of your pool now?

Old Oct 20th 2012, 12:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is the temperature of your pool now?

20 degrees yesterday- lovely! Haven't checked it today, but expect it to be slightly warmer, so will be in again.

Keeps me cool for a couple of hours when the air temp is 30.
Old Oct 20th 2012, 12:14 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

It's still packed-up in the garage ... So, around 130°C today ...

It's getting to the time to re-install and fill it (from the lovingly installed second tank, woo hoo!). Have to fix the leak first ... Probably need a new filter too.

Ah, bollards, I can't be arsed.
Old Oct 20th 2012, 2:40 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DeadVim
It's still packed-up in the garage ... So, around 130°C today ...

It's getting to the time to re-install and fill it (from the lovingly installed second tank, woo hoo!). Have to fix the leak first ... Probably need a new filter too.

Ah, bollards, I can't be arsed.
lol, yeah don't wanna be doin too much in the physical dept today that's fa sure!
Old Oct 20th 2012, 2:45 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
lol, yeah don't wanna be doin too much in the physical dept today that's fa sure!
Too late here, we are in a "tidy up" zone.

Tomorrow will be spent on a cricket pitch ... toasty ...
Old Oct 20th 2012, 3:23 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Too late here, we are in a "tidy up" zone.

Tomorrow will be spent on a cricket pitch ... toasty ...
Good luck with that ...

Enjoy!
Old Oct 20th 2012, 6:25 am
Account Closed

Last time I was in it had reached 26C ...

Lovely with it too! ...
Old Oct 20th 2012, 7:05 am
...giving optimism a go?!

DadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud of

Was at 27C first thing this morning.....

might even be tempted to jump in tomorrow
Old Oct 20th 2012, 7:19 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DadAgain
Was at 27C first thing this morning.....

might even be tempted to jump in tomorrow
Old Oct 20th 2012, 8:44 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I just had a look and it's a 28°.
Old Oct 21st 2012, 2:46 am
Account Closed

Holding 26C at the mo, but as I was just in the pool I raised the thermo so it sat in the old 6" from the top position and left it for 10 - 15 mins...

28C is the temp of the top of the pool.

Will maybe try a reading at the bottom of the pool next dip!

Watch this space, I so know you can't wait! ...
Old Oct 26th 2012, 4:13 pm
Account Closed

24C earlier today and still 24C now, just had a dip! ...
Old Oct 26th 2012, 6:10 pm
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

Our pool temperature is ...... Below zero, it's just a pool of water in the back garden that has frozen over.
Old Oct 26th 2012, 10:05 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

We're expecting temps in the 30s today, so I'll be going in no matter what the temperature of the water. Last time I checked, though it was about 26 so not bad at all.
Old Oct 27th 2012, 12:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Back down to 18 degrees. No time to go in this weekend though.
Old Nov 19th 2012, 2:38 am
Account Closed

Well with new method I'm up to 28C now. Have left the thermo at the surface for a while to check the temp there.

Feels quite nice too! ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.