Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wanted Down Under starts again...

Wanted Down Under starts again...

Old Feb 17th 2011, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

mattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to all
Default Re: Wanted Down Under starts again...

Originally Posted by louie
First time I've ever looked forward to a flight - and all thanks to you, Mr World
Hi Louie

It indeed does finish tomorrow with our show - the Wells family. Having seen all the episodes, I think our will be at least the most different by far, so i hope you dont fall asleep just yet!!!

Which part of OZ you going to ?

Simon
Old Feb 17th 2011, 10:33 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mattbenecci
Hi Louie

It indeed does finish tomorrow with our show - the Wells family. Having seen all the episodes, I think our will be at least the most different by far, so i hope you dont fall asleep just yet!!!

Simon
Yay, at last!
I'm looking forward to it
Old Feb 17th 2011, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Louie

That's good to hear, it would have been a real shame if they never got round to showing it. It'll be nice for one show to be a bit different at least!

On holiday? Sydney, Tasmania (never been before and am really looking forward to seeing something rather different) and Adelaide (rellies). When we move - Sydney, no question
Old Feb 18th 2011, 3:06 am
Forum Regular

Location: Currently in Redmond, Washington, returning to Sydney 2013!!
SamG will become famous soon enough

Brilliant Simon, I'm so glad they're showing it after all. I was catching up with this week's shows and thinking to myself that a couple have featured QLD so why aren't they showing your ep.

Can't wait for tomorrow's show now thumbup:
Old Feb 18th 2011, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

EmilyA is an unknown quantity at this point

Was it on? We were out and it doesn't seem to have recorded....
Old Feb 18th 2011, 4:56 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished watching it

Simon..I think if anyone can make a go of that business, you can!

Hope it works out for you all - I may be buying ice cream from you this time next year

Last edited by Kapri; Feb 18th 2011 at 4:57 pm. Reason: typo
Old Feb 18th 2011, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud of

Hi Louie

Simon
Enjoyed your show Simon Found the rental info interesting and thought you were very realistic in your comments about the properties. Your friends and family video was a real tear-jerker! I thought your parents did really well controlling their emotions and basically saying it's your life and they'd support the decision you make - how selfless! Your personality and enthusiasm will certainly help you to succeed in setting up your business in Oz. Hope you were happy with the editing. Good luck in making your move to Oz happen
Old Feb 19th 2011, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

mattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mazza12
Enjoyed your show Simon Found the rental info interesting and thought you were very realistic in your comments about the properties. Your friends and family video was a real tear-jerker! I thought your parents did really well controlling their emotions and basically saying it's your life and they'd support the decision you make - how selfless! Your personality and enthusiasm will certainly help you to succeed in setting up your business in Oz. Hope you were happy with the editing. Good luck in making your move to Oz happen
Hi Mazza

Thank you very much - we really enjoyed it and hope the GP liked it as well.

All the best

Simon x
Old Feb 19th 2011, 2:35 pm
Just Joined

OxOz will become famous soon enough

Hi Mazza

Thank you very much - we really enjoyed it and hope the GP liked it as well.

All the best

Simon x
Well done Simon - great experience.

Where are you now and when / where will you be going?
Old Feb 20th 2011, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

mavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud of

Hi Simon, trying to watch your episode on iplayer but it says content unavailable!!!!! I hope they fix it before the time frame is up and they remove it!
Old Feb 20th 2011, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by OxOz
Well done Simon - great experience.

Where are you now and when / where will you be going?
Hiya

We are in the UK at the mo - moving to Cyprus for 10 months in the early summer to get the kids adjusted and into an academy for schooling - I will work out there with the Icycles. We then get to Adelaide in 2012 - May/June we estimate. Its a long Visa process as the criteria is so different. However, we are all but there so very happy.

All the best

Simon
Old Feb 20th 2011, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mavine1
Hi Simon, trying to watch your episode on iplayer but it says content unavailable!!!!! I hope they fix it before the time frame is up and they remove it!

Hi

Yes, don't know what is wrong there. You can get it on i player via the TV - so try that, or catch up/on demand. The computer does not work at the mo. Let me know if you can get it!

Regards

Simon
Old Feb 20th 2011, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

mavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud of

Nope no good on the tv either.....I wonder where else I might find it...HMMmm. Shame are heading to Brisbane so I am really keen to see it.
Old Feb 20th 2011, 12:00 pm
Just Joined

OxOz will become famous soon enough

Hiya

We are in the UK at the mo - moving to Cyprus for 10 months in the early summer to get the kids adjusted and into an academy for schooling - I will work out there with the Icycles. We then get to Adelaide in 2012 - May/June we estimate. Its a long Visa process as the criteria is so different. However, we are all but there so very happy.

All the best

Simon
Good Luck with it all!
Old Feb 20th 2011, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mavine1
Nope no good on the tv either.....I wonder where else I might find it...HMMmm. Shame are heading to Brisbane so I am really keen to see it.
Thats a shame. We have it on TV here. BBC1 i player - watching it now :-)

Take care

Simon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.