Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tues 11th/Tues 25th Nov & 2nd Dec;Brisbane CBD, anyone fancy drinks and chat?

Tues 11th/Tues 25th Nov & 2nd Dec;Brisbane CBD, anyone fancy drinks and chat?

Old Nov 12th 2008, 7:47 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tues 11th November, Brisbane CBD, anyone fancy drinks and chat?

Originally Posted by spartacus
Fully konker Polly!

Great to meet so many new people and put a few faces to names. I'll certainly be coming along to the next.

A gallon of Stella and a fight on the pavement - made me feel quite homesick for the Bigg Market on a Friday night.
Was rather reminiscent of West Street in Brighton, I must admit!!!

Glad you made it this time, see you - and hopefully all you other brave souls - next time
Old Nov 12th 2008, 7:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Only across the road - he can't move any further, else he'll have to learn his whole address all over again!!!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 9:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Only across the road - he can't move any further, else he'll have to learn his whole address all over again!!!

Aaah bless him!

He's never used the train on his own before!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 9:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
What a week,new job AND a mortgage,i'd better start taking life more seriously like Spartacus

And look what it's done to him
Weight of the world bernie, weight of the world!

All this worrying's effecting my eyesight.

Last edited by spartacus; Nov 12th 2008 at 9:24 am.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 9:51 am
Just Joined

Ash Brisbane is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Tues 11th November, Brisbane CBD, anyone fancy drinks and chat?

Hi All,

Thanks for letting me join in last night - even if only for the 1st hour! I'm Ashley who turned up briefly and ran off at 6.15.
It was actually my daughters 15th and we had dinner booked for 6.30 - the time just flew by and I hardly got a chance to talk to anybody at all. I do apologise.
I'd like to come along again in a couple of weeks and spend more time - hope I'm still welcome - lovely to meet you all.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:11 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ash Brisbane
Hi All,

Thanks for letting me join in last night - even if only for the 1st hour! I'm Ashley who turned up briefly and ran off at 6.15.
It was actually my daughters 15th and we had dinner booked for 6.30 - the time just flew by and I hardly got a chance to talk to anybody at all. I do apologise.
I'd like to come along again in a couple of weeks and spend more time - hope I'm still welcome - lovely to meet you all.
Ahah, the mystery lady! Yes, please do come back in a couple of weeks!! Thought we must have scared you off I was trying to identify you on the forum when I got back last night - now I knopw why I couldn't find you!! Be good to see you again, we might get to talk more next time!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:46 am
Just Joined

Ash Brisbane is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry! Didn't intend to be mysterious!

Didn't leave enough time to explain to anybody why I needed to dash. So just ran!

Will dedicate an entire evening next time
Old Nov 12th 2008, 12:11 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Ash Brisbane
Sorry! Didn't intend to be mysterious!

Didn't leave enough time to explain to anybody why I needed to dash. So just ran!

Will dedicate an entire evening next time
Thats OK! I'm glad you decided to come along, and to post on here too! Look forward to seeing you next time
Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

scallyuk is just really nicescallyuk is just really nicescallyuk is just really nicescallyuk is just really nicescallyuk is just really nicescallyuk is just really nicescallyuk is just really nicescallyuk is just really nicescallyuk is just really nicescallyuk is just really nice

Bugger - Missed it.
First time I've been actually available to join the event and I walked like a zombie straight to the train and home.

Next time - shucks
Old Nov 13th 2008, 10:49 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scallyuk
Bugger - Missed it.
First time I've been actually available to join the event and I walked like a zombie straight to the train and home.

Next time - shucks
Well do not walk past next time they are meeting on the 25th November.

Idiot bunch but very fiendly!

Yes I know how I spelt it - you bunch are a pretty nice freak show
Old Nov 13th 2008, 10:53 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandra
Well do not walk past next time they are meeting on the 25th November.

Idiot bunch but very fiendly!

Yes I know how I spelt it - you bunch are a pretty nice freak show
And you are our leader
Old Nov 13th 2008, 11:07 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

And you are our leader
Only helped start it!

Now bored and in Adelaide trying to find the same idiot bunch but no takers yet! Need Polly and Linda down here to start the Fire!

Old Nov 13th 2008, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandra
Only helped start it!

Now bored and in Adelaide trying to find the same idiot bunch but no takers yet! Need Polly and Linda down here to start the Fire!

I'm pretty (yes i know i am ) damn sure you'll set the fireworks off down that way sooner rather than later and the whole of the cbd will be supping guinness before they realise : I do believe er that must be obeyed is goonna give you a ring over the weekend ..re next week (reverse charges of course will apply as its an interstate call )
Old Nov 13th 2008, 11:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And you are our leader
Like lambs to the slaughter yous are !!
Old Nov 13th 2008, 11:43 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Like lambs to the slaughter yous are !!
Baaaaaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.