Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tues 11th/Tues 25th Nov & 2nd Dec;Brisbane CBD, anyone fancy drinks and chat?

Tues 11th/Tues 25th Nov & 2nd Dec;Brisbane CBD, anyone fancy drinks and chat?

Old Nov 11th 2008, 11:58 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tues 11th November, Brisbane CBD, anyone fancy drinks and chat?

Well, I reckon that was a pretty good night

Mr Perikles sounds like he got on the bus but never got off again.......(are you sure you have the right Gilhooleys....?) but the rest of us did the place proud.

Sandra, you were missed Fantastic to meet some new people, hope we didn't scare you and hope you all come back another time

Sounds like the next one will be in 2 weeks - we will aim for Tues 25th, unless there is a big push in favour of Monday or Wednesday.........next week sounds a bit of a dead loss owing to me and Bernie working, and Linda having visitors...(enjoy the inlaws Bobby )
Old Nov 11th 2008, 12:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Mr Perikles sounds like he got on the bus but never got off again.......(are you sure you have the right Gilhooleys....?) but the rest of us did the place proud.

Sandra, you were missed Fantastic to meet some new people, hope we didn't scare you and hope you all come back another time

Sounds like the next one will be in 2 weeks - we will aim for Tues 25th, unless there is a big push in favour of Monday or Wednesday.........next week sounds a bit of a dead loss owing to me and Bernie working, and Linda having visitors...(enjoy the inlaws Bobby )
Pleased you all had a good night Polly and being as though you, Bernie and Linda aren't attending next week i might take the outlaws (oh yes Sandra seeing as though you're all gonna dump her)

Last edited by bobbyftm; Nov 11th 2008 at 12:07 pm.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 12:06 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Pleased you all had a good night Polly and being as though you, Bernie and Linda aren't attending next week i might take the outlaws
Cheers bobby you can join me the sad one drinking alone
Old Nov 11th 2008, 12:07 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Pleased you all had a good night Polly and being as though you, Bernie and Linda aren't attending next week i might take the outlaws
In that case you can meet up with Sandra as she'll be around that night, that should be a very riotous night
Old Nov 11th 2008, 12:07 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Sandra
Cheers bobby you can join me the sad one drinking alone
I'm glad great minds are still thinking alike
Old Nov 11th 2008, 12:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Right orf to bed ,Linda's waiting for me ..................to turn the telly and lights orf
Old Nov 11th 2008, 12:18 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Right orf to bed ,Linda's waiting for me ..................to turn the telly and lights orf
Enjoy providing room service! I expect to hear from you over a night out in Sydney when you are both down.

Night Night
Old Nov 11th 2008, 11:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Fully konker Polly!

Great to meet so many new people and put a few faces to names. I'll certainly be coming along to the next.

A gallon of Stella and a fight on the pavement - made me feel quite homesick for the Bigg Market on a Friday night.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 5:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sandra
Enjoy providing room service! I expect to hear from you over a night out in Sydney when you are both down.

Night Night
There's no doubt about that Sandra !! I only hope you know where all the cheap Guinness bars are cos usually down there i manage to drink anything (Yes ,i know it's against company rules but when in Sydney me dear beggars can't be choosers !!)
Old Nov 12th 2008, 5:41 am
Gone Senile Member

There's no doubt about that Sandra !! I only hope you know where all the cheap Guinness bars are cos usually down there i manage to drink anything (Yes ,i know it's against company rules but when in Sydney me dear beggars can't be choosers !!)
For spouting this rubbish you deserve to be taken to the bowls club and drink my remaining Guinness Stout - yeuck!

Sydney as the major jewel in Australia's crown can boast some rather memorable bars for drinking unlike brissie "chuck you out at 9.00" flea pits. The only thing keeping me going back was the company of your dear wife and Polly.

It will be Rocks for you and Linda if we can arrange it (where some of the original convicts landed). I can drink Guinness and you can slug whatever watered down version of pee you drink.

Old Nov 12th 2008, 7:06 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Bunch of layabouts, the lot of ye
Old Nov 12th 2008, 7:23 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Bunch of layabouts, the lot of ye
Yep, but its fun
Old Nov 12th 2008, 7:29 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

What a week,new job AND a mortgage,i'd better start taking life more seriously like Spartacus

And look what it's done to him
Old Nov 12th 2008, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
What a week,new job AND a mortgage,i'd better start taking life more seriously like Spartacus.

And look what it's done to him

You moooooooooovin away from the Farm mate ?
Old Nov 12th 2008, 7:46 am
Home and Happy

You moooooooooovin away from the Farm mate ?
Only across the road - he can't move any further, else he'll have to learn his whole address all over again!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.