Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Time for a Sydney Meet???????

Time for a Sydney Meet???????

Old Jul 28th 2004, 12:24 am
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by soapy
sorry chels but there wasnt enough room for your gob and the potato wedges to fit in the one photo
it was great meeting u both and we might get another chance soon

soapy

Hi Soapy

The photos were great to see. I am at the library now and this is the first chance I have had to look. Steve and I enjoyed our first meet, although we were a bit late. It was great to see so many people just like us... I guess I thought we would be the newest!!
Looking forward to coming to your BBQ on Sunday and to meet up with everyone again.
Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

Location: Ascot Berks(06.04) to Cronulla nr Sydney back to Ascot (04.05)
Rosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really nice

Ha Im in the library too - so clocking up the minutes,
(has any one a 2nd hand computer for sale?) At last Im no longer Billy No Mates! - we had great fun tho I dont think hubby'll appreciate photo no 3....

Thanks for organising it - heres to the next one!

Rosie Mike Jez Digger & Ellie
Old Jul 28th 2004, 8:43 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by rumbletum
Hi Soapy

The photos were great to see. I am at the library now and this is the first chance I have had to look. Steve and I enjoyed our first meet, although we were a bit late. It was great to see so many people just like us... I guess I thought we would be the newest!!
Looking forward to coming to your BBQ on Sunday and to meet up with everyone again.
they say always leave the best till last
i better get some practice in, dotn want u all eating burnt food
Old Jul 28th 2004, 8:49 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Rosie n family
Ha Im in the library too - so clocking up the minutes,
(has any one a 2nd hand computer for sale?) At last Im no longer Billy No Mates! - we had great fun tho I dont think hubby'll appreciate photo no 3....

Thanks for organising it - heres to the next one!

Rosie Mike Jez Digger & Ellie
and here was me thinking that was his best photo

looking forward to seeing u all again, ill need to dig out an ugly barbie shirt
Old Jul 28th 2004, 8:52 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally posted by yafm
A Great Meet Good to meet all you guys particularly the very new australians congratulations on getting the time to come so soon after arriving.

Regarding the driving test disucssions below is the irl for the practice test - just follow the instructions and on the same web page is a note click here to download the whole set of possible questions (109 pages) keeping practicing.....

http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/licensing/...knowledgetest/
demonstrationdriverknowledgetest/index.html

Heres to the next time

oh i meant to say thanx organising it we all had a great time