Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Old Jul 6th 2007, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Originally Posted by wemadeit
The kids had a ball ! need to up the excercise next time girls! the 10k run should be increased to 15k next time . We need to include some earlie morning runs to practice its my birthdat 8 sept (28th) of course! so if its a child free holiday I could be up for it
Agreed. Every morning at 7am as I was running along the beach I thought "this is too easy" we should be doing more!
Old Jul 6th 2007, 11:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Aah! I noticed none of you did the 100 sit ups I was doing each morning.You did all notice didn`t you?

Also Hoola,huge thanks for suggesting this trip.I know everyone had a fab time and the children esp loved it all. A resounding success.

I`ll look at diary ,but summit w/end might be a good idea.

FYI Yanh & Wemadeit, I took a wrong turn at the bridge on way to MILs and ended up at Woolloomoolloo(!) so we had a quick vist to USS Kittyhawk for an extra history lesson.!
Old Jul 7th 2007, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

wemadeit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wilgar
Aah! I noticed none of you did the 100 sit ups I was doing each morning.You did all notice didn`t you?

Also Hoola,huge thanks for suggesting this trip.I know everyone had a fab time and the children esp loved it all. A resounding success.

I`ll look at diary ,but summit w/end might be a good idea.

FYI Yanh & Wemadeit, I took a wrong turn at the bridge on way to MILs and ended up at Woolloomoolloo(!) so we had a quick vist to USS Kittyhawk for an extra history lesson.!
Jane your funny !
Old Jul 28th 2007, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

elliebell is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wemadeit
Jane your funny !
hi all is the meeting in august arranged? I am finally on my pre employment course for the next 2.5 weeks so wont be able to make it . life is abit manic here at mo so apoligise for not being in touch with anyone after 14th will be up for a well needed girlie lunch!!! will no longer be working at cafe on Thurs and fridays so any takers?? (They do a fabulous breakfast deal at my cafe weekdays b4 11am $15 and drink ???)
Old Jul 28th 2007, 10:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elliebell
hi all is the meeting in august arranged? I am finally on my pre employment course for the next 2.5 weeks so wont be able to make it . life is abit manic here at mo so apoligise for not being in touch with anyone after 14th will be up for a well needed girlie lunch!!! will no longer be working at cafe on Thurs and fridays so any takers?? (They do a fabulous breakfast deal at my cafe weekdays b4 11am $15 and drink ???)
Hi Ellie B

Good to hear from you. Good luck with the course!!!! CALL ME WHEN YOU ARE FREE!! Want to catch up!

Love

Rudi
xxx
Old Jul 28th 2007, 11:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rudi
Hi Ellie B

Good to hear from you. Good luck with the course!!!! CALL ME WHEN YOU ARE FREE!! Want to catch up!

Love

Rudi
xxx
will do , you ok girls fine ? heating sorted? when do you start teaching then??
Old Jul 29th 2007, 6:49 pm
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

will do , you ok girls fine ? heating sorted? when do you start teaching then??
HI would also like to get that meal deal, I am working M W TH so Fri is good for me..........how about we all pencil in Friday 17th is you're free.??
Old Jul 29th 2007, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Hoola
HI would also like to get that meal deal, I am working M W TH so Fri is good for me..........how about we all pencil in Friday 17th is you're free.??
good for me 17th !! ive just had to use my brain for a whole day !!! overload or what ... have a mountain of homework reading for tonight and am getting very nervous about teaching again!!! met a lovely new lady who hopefully will join us ,she might even be reading this now (yes you RH!!!)
Old Jul 30th 2007, 4:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Long time no BE.How are you all.I`m looking for Binbirds August post but I can also join you on 17th too.
If I`m allowed.
Where is your cafe Ellibelle?
Old Jul 30th 2007, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wilgar
Long time no BE.How are you all.I`m looking for Binbirds August post but I can also join you on 17th too.
If I`m allowed.
Where is your cafe Ellibelle?
hi am now very nervous about going into a school tomorrow !!!! dont mind where we go on 17th maybe a little more local than my old place The secret garden as a freind would like to join us and will be in this area .will leae it up to you guys to sort out where as i m a nervous wreck and cant think !!!!
any house news Wilgar??
Old Jul 30th 2007, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck in school tomorrow Ellie B - which school are you going into?

See you on the 17th - seems like AGES away

Love

Rudi
xxx
Old Jul 30th 2007, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rudi
Good luck in school tomorrow Ellie B - which school are you going into?

See you on the 17th - seems like AGES away

Love

Rudi
xxx
am at Pennants hills high (which is where mine will go hopefully ?) if 17th seems long for you think off me on tp again!!!!! bed calling now but know wont be able to sleep.will report back after a couple of days
Old Jul 31st 2007, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

am at Pennants hills high (which is where mine will go hopefully ?) if 17th seems long for you think off me on tp again!!!!! bed calling now but know wont be able to sleep.will report back after a couple of days
Hope it's all been good today. I wouldn't mind joining you on the 17th, but will have Tom in tow if that's ok.
Old Jul 31st 2007, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by yanH
Hope it's all been good today. I wouldn't mind joining you on the 17th, but will have Tom in tow if that's ok.
had a good day felt like getting back on to my bike!! staff lovely kids great too. Tom in tow is not a prob to me . look forward to seeing you again any house news for you either? are you all going to be at babysitting meeting tonight ? i will try and get there if im not asleep by then ...
Old Jul 31st 2007, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes, I am going tonight. We have bought a house in Berowra, and are moving September 21st. Will fill you in with all the details either tonight or on the 17th!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.