Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Wikiposts

Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Old May 27th 2007, 11:59 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Hi all

Just want to post for any newcomers that whilst the thread title may sound stuffy and exclusive we do welcome newcomers! If you've got little ones bring them along.

FTC = First Tuesday Club........ so this is when we meet - the first Tuesday of each month and this time we are meeting at Flower Power Garden Centre, 22 Macpherson Street at Warriewood from 10.30am on 5th June. Stay for lunch - most of us do!

If coming from the South along Pittwater Road take Warriewood Road (at lights by Macdonalds and Pizza Hut) and turn left after about half a kilometre onto Macpherson Street and the garden centre is on your right about a kilometre from there. If coming down Mona Vale Road you are best to turn right at the mini roundabout at the bottom of the hill (Ponderosa Parade), driving through an industrial area, straight over three mini roundabouts (I think!) and then left at the next one and the garden centre is just down a bit on your left.

I'll book a table in the name of First Tuesday Club - any questions feel free to pm.

B
Old May 29th 2007, 3:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

I`m looking forward to it, Binbird.
I`ll require large G&T on arrival as I`ll have have been power walking with Rudi beforehand.Will you be taking your punishment at the gym beforehand?????????
Old May 29th 2007, 7:42 pm
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice
Default Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Originally Posted by binbird
Hi all

Just want to post for any newcomers that whilst the thread title may sound stuffy and exclusive we do welcome newcomers! If you've got little ones bring them along.

FTC = First Tuesday Club........ so this is when we meet - the first Tuesday of each month and this time we are meeting at Flower Power Garden Centre, 22 Macpherson Street at Warriewood from 10.30am on 5th June. Stay for lunch - most of us do!

If coming from the South along Pittwater Road take Warriewood Road (at lights by Macdonalds and Pizza Hut) and turn left after about half a kilometre onto Macpherson Street and the garden centre is on your right about a kilometre from there. If coming down Mona Vale Road you are best to turn right at the mini roundabout at the bottom of the hill (Ponderosa Parade), driving through an industrial area, straight over three mini roundabouts (I think!) and then left at the next one and the garden centre is just down a bit on your left.

I'll book a table in the name of First Tuesday Club - any questions feel free to pm.

B
I've read your thread for the FTC but as I work T&Th wondered if you ever meet up on another day M-W-F??
Old May 29th 2007, 8:12 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hoola
I've read your thread for the FTC but as I work T&Th wondered if you ever meet up on another day M-W-F??
Hi Hoola

I work everyday except Tuesday which is why we meet on a Tuesday (organiser's perogative!) though we did get together for a meet last Sunday. The weekend meet was a great success and we want to organise another soon so watch this space!

Alternatively start your own thread and see who else would be free to join you on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday - I'd love to but work wouldn't be too pleased!

B

(and yes Wilgar, I will either have gymed or gone running before we meet up but I promise to leave time for a quick shower!)
Old May 31st 2007, 12:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Binbird
we need to keep pushing this thread as its slipping.

I have a feeling wemadeit may need more specific instructions for Tues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 31st 2007, 2:31 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

[I have a feeling wemadeit may need more specific instructions for Tues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I have great faith in wemadeit's ability to find Flower Power - she has been to the shopping centre at Warriewood so she doesn't have much new territory to cover!

So, who else is coming? . . . .

B
Old May 31st 2007, 3:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

I'll be there with Thomas
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

wemadeit is an unknown quantity at this point

[I have a feeling wemadeit may need more specific instructions for Tues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have great faith in wemadeit's ability to find Flower Power - she has been to the shopping centre at Warriewood so she doesn't have much new territory to cover!

B[/QUOTE]
FEAR NOT YOU LOT ! ILL BE THERE !!!!!!! I'V YET TO FIND A SHOPPING CENTER I HAVEN'T VISITED. EVEN WENT TO GALSTON ON THUR THUR MORNING LIKE A BILLY FOR AN HOUR ! NEVER MIND AT LEAST I KNOW WERE IT IS FOR NEXT MONTH
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

liverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to all

I'll be there as usual. Looking forward to catching up with everyone.
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Smile Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Hey y`all,looks like a small gathering tomorrow.
See you all then.
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 10:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=wemadeit;4869066]I have great faith in wemadeit's ability to find Flower Power - she has been to the shopping centre at Warriewood so she doesn't have much new territory to cover!

Why? Are we going to Galston next month?
Cannot believe you`ve been to a shoppng centre I`ve not visited!
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 10:51 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

Michelle who you all met at Balmoral is coming too! So that's make 6 of us. Is Rudi free?
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hope so.
She`s power walking with me beforehand!
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 11:11 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

Originally Posted by Wilgar
Hope so.
She`s power walking with me beforehand!
Oh yes - silly me! That makes 7 of us then.

See you tomorrow. . . . Get your thinking caps on for our July meet as it is hols and the kids will be in tow!

B x
Old Jun 6th 2007, 10:04 am
Birds of a feather . . .

Oh yes - silly me! That makes 7 of us then.

See you tomorrow. . . . Get your thinking caps on for our July meet as it is hols and the kids will be in tow!

B x
Nice to see you all on Tuesday - good to see a couple of new faces too. Look out for a thread for our school hols meet in the next few days. . . .

B

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.