Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Wikiposts

Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Old Jun 21st 2007, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Hi Elliebelle

Yanh has a 9 year old girl and my 8 year old is going. Wemadeit also has a daughter, but I cannot remember how old she is. When we went to the beach I know my two (older ones) play really well with Yanh's daughter.

Really glad you are coming. Have sent you an email about cabins and where we are all booked in.

See you soon

Love

Rudi
xxx
Old Jun 21st 2007, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

elliebell is an unknown quantity at this point

HI all, have booked!!! only available one is 68 which doesnt have an outside spa so you may find me in yours as i love them despite the cold !!! am on waiting list for a cancellation one if available as i do want a spa!!!!! cant believe they didnt do us a deal !!!have absolutly no idea wher i am goin but hey thank God for GPS!!!
Old Jun 21st 2007, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

sober now and still cant type!!!
Old Jun 21st 2007, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by elliebell
sober now and still cant type!!!
no mention of any heating in cabins ??????
Old Jun 21st 2007, 9:00 pm
Just Joined

jflower will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by binbird
Nice to see you all on Tuesday - good to see a couple of new faces too. Look out for a thread for our school hols meet in the next few days. . . .

B
Sydney in Australia is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. I am so impressed with the architecture, nature, people are so nice and the weather is wonderful but can be too hot. Can anyone recommend any good places to go running? I like running in park or with nature as it helps me relax. Also any good places to go away for week ends not too far from the city? THanks!

Joanna Szandrocha
Old Jun 21st 2007, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

wemadeit is an unknown quantity at this point

have got green light to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! will phone tomorrow and see what can do .one thing ,seems to be lots of boys going i have a ten year old girl any other girlies similar age going .i know Rudi yours cant go ??
Hi i have an 8 yr old girl who is very girlie she is quiet shy so we must be very very gentle with her . . . . oh and the same goes for her mother !(just kiddin) i also have a 12 yr old boy do you have any boys ? the place does have heating I ASKED bieng a bit nesh and all that . . lok forward to meeting you hayley
Old Jun 21st 2007, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

wemadeit is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Originally Posted by jflower
Sydney in Australia is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. I am so impressed with the architecture, nature, people are so nice and the weather is wonderful but can be too hot. Can anyone recommend any good places to go running? I like running in park or with nature as it helps me relax. Also any good places to go away for week ends not too far from the city? THanks!
Joanna Szandrocha
know a great place in sydney to holiday with 6 female strangers and their kids if you like its called the blue lagoon resort at the entrance just 90 mins drive from the city we will all be there 2-6 july if you fancy it !
Old Jun 21st 2007, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wemadeit
Hi i have an 8 yr old girl who is very girlie she is quiet shy so we must be very very gentle with her . . . . oh and the same goes for her mother !(just kiddin) i also have a 12 yr old boy do you have any boys ? the place does have heating I ASKED bieng a bit nesh and all that . . lok forward to meeting you hayley
hi I have a 9 year boy and a 5year old one too!!!!! both can be quite drippy and shy but doesnt usually take them long then we r in trouble .... as well as a 10 year old girlie .
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

hi I have a 9 year boy and a 5year old one too!!!!! both can be quite drippy and shy but doesnt usually take them long then we r in trouble .... as well as a 10 year old girlie .
My girl is 9 going on 15. I think the mix of kids and ages is going to work out well. Luckily all the older ones are boys, so no sneaking about from cabin to cabin at night (well hopefully not anyway)!
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 12:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wemadeit
I checked on the heating too and each cabin is heated.Thank Goodness.our home is sooo cold & I`m looking forward to being warm.
Old Jun 24th 2007, 10:30 pm
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=binbird;4841314]Hi all

whilst the thread title may sound stuffy and exclusive we do welcome newcomers!

FTC = First Tuesday Club........

No it doesn't sound stuffy at all.

I think the First Tuesday Club (FTC) is a "FABULOUSLY FANTASTIC" name for a meet up
Old Jun 24th 2007, 11:03 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ELLJAY;4965179]
Originally Posted by binbird
Hi all

whilst the thread title may sound stuffy and exclusive we do welcome newcomers!

FTC = First Tuesday Club........

No it doesn't sound stuffy at all.

I think the First Tuesday Club (FTC) is a "FABULOUSLY FANTASTIC" name for a meet up

Good to see you popping in to your old haunts! Have you seen - the FTC is planning a holiday? You want to watch out - we'll be coming to stay with you next!

B x
Old Jun 24th 2007, 11:07 pm
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=binbird;4965313]
Originally Posted by ELLJAY

Good to see you popping in to your old haunts! Have you seen - the FTC is planning a holiday? You want to watch out - we'll be coming to stay with you next!

B x
Yep - i'm still lurking around. Look at you lot...bookin a holiday....now in my day.......!!!

I'm only jealous!!!!!!

Think of you all often. will reply to ur email soon.

i'm off on school hols now...did i tell you i get 3 weeks hols !!!!!

Have a good day, LJ xxx
Old Jun 28th 2007, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

OW OW OW OW!!!

I am in pain!! I am injured! I can't do boot camp! I need sympathy! AND I am bloody cold!

Bloody aircon stopped working so I went outside to investigate......turned my ankle over - heard it crack as the ligamnets went. Sat outside stranded in the freezing cold for 5 mis whilst I got over the pain.....dogs thought it was a game and clambered all over me.......managed to hobble inside.

Am doing all the right things.....ice, compression, elevation - I am typing with my foot on the desk!!!

AND I have my youngest at home sick so I have to keep getting up and down to her!

AHHH the joys of being a mum!

See you Monday....but I will have to lie in in the mornings to rest my ankle whilst the rest of you go out with Wemadeit at 6.00am each morning for training

Rudi
x

PS This was my 500 th post
Old Jun 28th 2007, 5:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rudi
OW OW OW OW!!!

I am in pain!! I am injured! I can't do boot camp! I need sympathy! AND I am bloody cold!

Bloody aircon stopped working so I went outside to investigate......turned my ankle over - heard it crack as the ligamnets went. Sat outside stranded in the freezing cold for 5 mis whilst I got over the pain.....dogs thought it was a game and clambered all over me.......managed to hobble inside.

Am doing all the right things.....ice, compression, elevation - I am typing with my foot on the desk!!!

AND I have my youngest at home sick so I have to keep getting up and down to her!

AHHH the joys of being a mum!

See you Monday....but I will have to lie in in the mornings to rest my ankle whilst the rest of you go out with Wemadeit at 6.00am each morning for training

Rudi
x

PS This was my 500 th post
Oh Rudi that's terrible. Maybe I should stay in my cabin in the mornings as well just in case you need any emergency help. Hope it's OK for driving!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.