Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Wikiposts

Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Old Jul 31st 2007, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

ozyjo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Whats the babysitting thing?
Would love to find a decent babysitter......

Is the 17th for anyone, because I'm around..although have 2 little ones in tow..

Jo
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elliebell
had a good day felt like getting back on to my bike!! staff lovely kids great too. Tom in tow is not a prob to me . look forward to seeing you again any house news for you either? are you all going to be at babysitting meeting tonight ? i will try and get there if im not asleep by then ...

Glad things went well yesterday!!

Just a warning to all those with primary aged children in North West Sydney.......I have now been given my teacher number so I may be teaching at a school near you in the near future

Love

Rudi
xxx
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozyjo

Is the 17th for anyone, because I'm around..although have 2 little ones in tow..

Jo
Hi Jo

The baby sitting group is part of the Sydney Newcomers Club - just google it and their website should come up. You have to join Newcomers first and then join the babysitting group. Come and join us - I'm only a newbie at Newcomers, but have been along to a couple of coffee mornings and stuff.

Love

Rudi
xxx

PS OF COURSE you can join us on the 17th!!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Rudi, I'll look it up.

Well done on getting your teaching number.

The casual teaching register keep ringing me, but I keep making excuses..

Jo
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

I'm in the newcomers group as well. The babysitting group is a really good idea and it seems to work really well, all done by points so you don't have to pay people. Not that I've actually used it yet, as I have a teenager for that sort of thing! The newcomers also have a group with preschoolers that meet once a month at various locations. That's quite good as you get to see places that you might not otherwise have found. Only drawback is that it's a Tuesday, so what with that and the FTC I'll probably only make our little get togethers fortnightly.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by yanH
I'm in the newcomers group as well. The babysitting group is a really good idea and it seems to work really well, all done by points so you don't have to pay people. Not that I've actually used it yet, as I have a teenager for that sort of thing! The newcomers also have a group with preschoolers that meet once a month at various locations. That's quite good as you get to see places that you might not otherwise have found. Only drawback is that it's a Tuesday, so what with that and the FTC I'll probably only make our little get togethers fortnightly.

Did u get my message about swimming? Not going today - I am knackered - couldn't sleep last night and had a 5am start anyway with big'n for diving. Plus a little visitor in the night who was having scary dreams!

See you Tues

Love

Rudi
xxx
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

elliebell is an unknown quantity at this point

Jo
love to have you there on 17th and we can all tell you about babysitting group . we will have to find a kid friendly place so can all have good natter .you obviously know Rudi already but love to meet you on 17th.gather youre another teacher!!!
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Elliebell,
Yes I have met Rudi once before, and also met Yanh.

Yep another teacher here, although haven't taught for about 7 years now. Its just a bit of a scary thought getting back into it. Hopefully its like riding a bike. I gather you are a high school teacher, I am primary trained, High school would terrify me.

Jo
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Elliebell,
Yes I have met Rudi once before, and also met Yanh.

Yep another teacher here, although haven't taught for about 7 years now. Its just a bit of a scary thought getting back into it. Hopefully its like riding a bike. I gather you are a high school teacher, I am primary trained, High school would terrify me.

Jo
yes but at least when they tell you to f off you know they mean it !!!had a great day today and actually taught (well not sure if they learnt anything but!!) i hadnt taught for 6 years so feel very proud of myself!! see you on 17th
Old Aug 12th 2007, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Do we know when or where we are meeting yet?

Rudi
xxx
Old Aug 12th 2007, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rudi
Do we know when or where we are meeting yet?

Rudi
xxx
dont think its been decided but we need somewhere kid friendly .Flower power? or we could go to West pennant hills sport club that has a play area and i can sign anyone in any other ideas ??
Old Aug 12th 2007, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by elliebell
dont think its been decided but we need somewhere kid friendly .Flower power? or we could go to West pennant hills sport club that has a play area and i can sign anyone in any other ideas ??
Why don't we go for the Sports Club - I've not been there so it would be good to try something different.

What time? I'm looking forwards to it! I'm off out tomorrow with my CV and letter to the local schools asking for work - I hope I'm not offered a day on Friday!!!!!

Love

Rudi
xxx
Old Aug 12th 2007, 8:00 pm
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Why don't we go for the Sports Club - I've not been there so it would be good to try something different.

What time? I'm looking forwards to it! I'm off out tomorrow with my CV and letter to the local schools asking for work - I hope I'm not offered a day on Friday!!!!!

Love

Rudi
xxx
What's the address of the sports club & what time ladies???
Dying to find out about everyones news, houses, trips etc
CU friday
Old Aug 12th 2007, 8:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well we need plenty of chat time so lets not make it too late!!

Is it this place? http://www.wphsportsclub.com.au/

West Pennant Hills Sports Club
103 New Line Road

Love

Rudi
xxx
Old Aug 12th 2007, 9:09 pm
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Well we need plenty of chat time so lets not make it too late!!

Is it this place? http://www.wphsportsclub.com.au/

West Pennant Hills Sports Club
103 New Line Road

Love

Rudi
xxx
I agree, it opens at 10am so shall we make it 10:30 just in case we run out of time....LOL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.