Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Old Jun 18th 2007, 7:28 pm
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice
Default Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Originally Posted by yanH
I'd be up for that. Haven't seen Shrek either, but neither have 2 of the kids so I'll probably end up taking them if we have another wet weekend.
I'd go for a ticket (just the one please) My birthday if on 30th Sept but as it's a Sunday night I don't know how easy it would be to get a sitter if OH is away so can we make it 29th & have a bit of a night our for my birthday?
I would be happy to pay up to $100 for a good seat.
Thanks & great you are coming now............ hope the weather improves or it will be mulled wine all round.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Mulled wine would be perfect for tonight.
We`re all freezing here and we`ve had two power cuts this evening.OH is in Singapore sio I`ve had to go out in the torential rain to fiddle with leccy box.:curse:
Old Jun 19th 2007, 12:27 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wilgar
We`re all freezing here and we`ve had two power cuts this evening.OH is in Singapore sio I`ve had to go out in the torential rain to fiddle with leccy box.:curse:
OMG!!!........you have so got to get that stuff sorted out....put a cracker up your landlords backside
sounds like it's going to be a rough night.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 12:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Its wild.The rain is beating down outside.Its quite incredible.The boys put a bucket outside at about 5pm and its already got an inch & half of water in .
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

wemadeit is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Its wild.The rain is beating down outside.Its quite incredible.The boys put a bucket outside at about 5pm and its already got an inch & half of water in .
if its raining while were away we could all go and see shrek . . . . hands up if you think its a good idea
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

Cool Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

stopped raining here suns come out and every body is walking around in shorts ............ i dont know any one would think we were back in England
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by wemadeit
if its raining while were away we could all go and see shrek . . . . hands up if you think its a good idea
We`ve seen it but there will be other movies on for the holidays.I was amazed one Sunday afternoon a few weeks ago when we went to Greater Union at The Maquarie Centre to see a movie.There was not a single G rated movie /childrens movie on.When I queried it I was told they only show childrens movies in the holidays!

BTW Wemadeit & Yanh I have your Harry Potter tix.Shall I post them?
Old Jun 20th 2007, 12:09 am
Forum Regular

We`ve seen it but there will be other movies on for the holidays.I was amazed one Sunday afternoon a few weeks ago when we went to Greater Union at The Maquarie Centre to see a movie.There was not a single G rated movie /childrens movie on.When I queried it I was told they only show childrens movies in the holidays!

BTW Wemadeit & Yanh I have your Harry Potter tix.Shall I post them?
WHY DONT YOU GIVE THEM TO US ON OUR LITTLE HOLIDAY
Old Jun 20th 2007, 12:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Ok
Old Jun 20th 2007, 6:56 pm
Just Joined

cbunny is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all FTC

Thanks for making me feel so welcome!would love to do holiday with kids but getting laser eye treatment in the morning will be glassess free when see you next!let us know what plans are for holiday meets and will be along in me kombi plus four kids!!

caroline,avalon x
Old Jun 20th 2007, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

elliebell is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rudi
Please can someone send me details too - I might be able to come!!!!!!

My eldest would stay home with my hubby so she can get to training (she's having the following week off so she can't have that one off as well), so I would just bring the younger 2.

See you all soon

Rudi
xxx
have got green light to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! will phone tomorrow and see what can do .one thing ,seems to be lots of boys going i have a ten year old girl any other girlies similar age going .i know Rudi yours cant go ??
Old Jun 20th 2007, 11:38 pm
Mermaid

Originally Posted by elliebell
have got green light to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! will phone tomorrow and see what can do .one thing ,seems to be lots of boys going i have a ten year old girl any other girlies similar age going .i know Rudi yours cant go ??
Doesn't matter to my middle child... girls or boys.......he'll play along with anyone........on the other hand the younger girlies will love an older one to tag along with.
Call them for vacancies 1800 680 036 & give them my surname
They must be loving us.......from little acorns & all that........
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Hoola
Doesn't matter to my middle child... girls or boys.......he'll play along with anyone........on the other hand the younger girlies will love an older one to tag along with.
Call them for vacancies 1800 680 036 & give them my surname
They must be loving us.......from little acorns & all that........
ok will do, my girlie can be abit girlie doesnt like boys .... and long may it last (unlike her mother!!??) just chaecking to see thats shes not the only girl!!! or she'll be stcuk to me ...cant have that !!!
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Thumbs up Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Hey Elliebelle stop worrying.You`re going on a holiday!
There will beso many children she cannot fail to have a wonderful time.
So glad you have decided to join us.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:37 am
Forum Regular

Hey Elliebelle stop worrying.You`re going on a holiday!
There will beso many children she cannot fail to have a wonderful time.
So glad you have decided to join us.
thanks have smile on face could be the bottle of pink have drunk but.... who cares!!! Rudis middle one should apease her, cant spell now,nothing to do with the bottle !!?? Celebrating best friends birthday in uk , thats my excuse ansd am sticking to it!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.