Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Old Aug 15th 2007, 1:43 am
Forum Regular

ozyjo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

I should be there at 10.30am, but do have a habit of being late.
Old Aug 15th 2007, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

elliebell is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ozyjo
I should be there at 10.30am, but do have a habit of being late.
ozyjo am sending you a private message with my mobile no so you can sms me if needed .anyone else if you havent got my mobile its on the babysitting list .Look forward to meeting you tomorrow it will be a bit of a staff meeting you me rudi her friend and my friend all bloody teachers!!!!!!
Old Aug 15th 2007, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by elliebell
ozyjo am sending you a private message with my mobile no so you can sms me if needed .anyone else if you havent got my mobile its on the babysitting list .Look forward to meeting you tomorrow it will be a bit of a staff meeting you me rudi her friend and my friend all bloody teachers!!!!!!
PS am now approved to teach little darlings ..look out kids!!!
Old Aug 15th 2007, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

I can't come.

The school I was at today asked me to go back tomorrow and as I am at the beginning of my 'career' I felt I had to say yes - I want to get a good reputation so they ask me back again.

Will hopefully catch up with you all really soon. Have a fab time - am really really jealous!

Love

Rudi
xxx
Old Aug 15th 2007, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rudi
I can't come.

The school I was at today asked me to go back tomorrow and as I am at the beginning of my 'career' I felt I had to say yes - I want to get a good reputation so they ask me back again.

Will hopefully catch up with you all really soon. Have a fab time - am really really jealous!

Love

Rudi
xxx
never mind we can talk about you!!!!
Old Aug 15th 2007, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

ozyjo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Elliebell, will see you tomorrow.

Jo
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:46 pm
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Originally Posted by ozyjo
Thanks Elliebell, will see you tomorrow.

Jo
I'll make it for 10:30 too CU 2morrow
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Hoola
I'll make it for 10:30 too CU 2morrow
great cu tomorrow
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Sydney Ladies FTC - June meet

Hey great lamentations I`m not going to be able to make it tomorrow.I know you`ll have lots of fun.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rosscarbery
Would love to join you if that's ok; can be there by 10.30 to keep you company ellibelle

Martha
Have pm'd you my number Martha.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

Sorry I couldn't make it today. My dad is really ill and I'm sitting here waiting for morning to come in Ireland so I can work out if I need to get on the next plane home or not. Hopefully see you all soon.

Martha
Old Aug 16th 2007, 5:57 pm
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Sorry I couldn't make it today. My dad is really ill and I'm sitting here waiting for morning to come in Ireland so I can work out if I need to get on the next plane home or not. Hopefully see you all soon.

Martha
Sounds serious, thinking of you..........hope to catch up another time once the crisis is averted.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 2:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Martha
Hi RossC hope all s well .
Let us knowe if we can help.........