Supermarkets!!!!

Wikiposts

Supermarkets!!!!

Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

tony440 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Supermarkets!!!!

Originally Posted by hevs
You have misunderstood me, sorry for not typing clearer.

I ment it seems you have a problem with MY observations

As for the misinformed comment, you said "why don't you just enjoy it insted of finding fault with it" You have obviously never read any of my posts...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298472

for example.

So i was politely asking that before you had a go at me for "not liking it" and accuse me of whinging i suggested you got your facts straight because you are misinformed about me and i find that irritating.
hi, sorry yes i did misunderstand you
and no dont think that i have read any of your posts, this was the first one, so it was all i had to go on,regarding you
from what i remember all your observations were negative ones. surely you must have seen a positive one at some point
Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:17 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
Robyn, get over yourself i wasn't complaining, you asked a question i answered it.

I wasn't whinging and have never been acused of it by an Aussie in 18 months of living here, i was stating facts of the supermarkets around where i live, if you don't like it then don't bother reading it

BTW i never said anything was backwards either

I totally agree with you Hevs.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:19 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bondipom
Maybe however Hevs comments were accurate and maybe Australian supermarkets should take note. I think some are losing a sense of proportion. Supermarket shopping is hardly highest item on our wider lifes needs. Not sure why people are shouting "why are you here whinger" over a minor topic.
I agree, Robyn needs to chill out a bit
Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit
it was myself that started this thread and I was simply asking a question to get a better idea of the place I am moving to. This forum is to get help and ask questions. I have never said Australia is backwards or called the conveyor belts etc. My reason for asking this question is because me and my hubby may only have 1 car which he will need for work, therefor if I have to shop at various supermarkets for all of my shopping it would be more difficult. I am not a whinging pom (as you like to call us) I am just trying to find out as much as I can so I dont know what your problem is.

therefore jessica, am i right in thinking that you need a shopping delivery service? lmao
Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:20 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Me to but more cause I'm to scared to disagree with her. :scared:

And I know shes not a whinger, she leaves that to Hup.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:21 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Neil S
ABCdiamond. This is the nearest to a Maltloaf recipe I can find.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/da...ves_6392.shtml
Karma for that.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:22 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony440
hi, sorry yes i did misunderstand you
and no dont think that i have read any of your posts, this was the first one, so it was all i had to go on,regarding you
from what i remember all your observations were negative ones. surely you must have seen a positive one at some point
On page 2 of this thread i wrote

The supermarkets where we live sell everything our English one sells except monterey jack cheese fro my nachos!

So yes a positive. I make both negative and positive observations where i feel they are warranted.

It can often be wise to get to know the dynamics of a person before you accuse them of something that they clearly arn't.

PS I like getting my bags packed to!
Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:24 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you ms Rabbit

And Bordy?? Scared??? yeah right

Last edited by hevs; Apr 25th 2005 at 10:28 pm.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bordy
Me to but more cause I'm to scared to disagree with her. :scared:

And I know shes not a whinger, she leaves that to Hup.

why are you scared to disagree with her? what is she gonna do reach through the puter screen and slap you?
Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:30 pm
Just Joined

robyn01 will become famous soon enough

I agree, Robyn needs to chill out a bit
Do you Jessica rabbit well I dont think its a matter of chilling out i was just stating that why condemn our supermarkets when you put them together and there much of a muchness....The bottom line is everyone needs to eat the supermarkets are open long hours...regardless if there floors look dirty and tehre trolleys are old rust buckets and the aisles are to small you people chose to live here so put up with it.......thats all im saying dont whinge about it..
as for you Jessica Rabbit Im sure no matter where you live you will find a supermarket close by unless you are out in the sticks then it might be abit of a drama even with one car you can shop when hubby gets home they open long hours
Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:31 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Originally Posted by tony440
therefore jessica, am i right in thinking that you need a shopping delivery service? lmao
Hi Tony, I think I might be taking you up on that but could you be my personal shopper very week please to save me the job LOL?
Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:32 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

I think everyone has had their say on woolwhinges so back on topic as it would be ashame to close the battle of the aisles.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:33 pm
Merlot

Does anyone know where I can buy "Troll Remover Spray" from as there seems to be a lot on this thread.

Merlot

Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Tony, I think I might be taking you up on that but could you be my personal shopper very week please to save me the job LOL?
business oportunity lurking methinks. anybody else need my service?
Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:36 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Neil S
ABCdiamond. This is the nearest to a Maltloaf recipe I can find.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/da...ves_6392.shtml
Thanks for that, although the cold black tea being one of the ingredients has me worried

Now to find someone who will bake it for me I wonder if it will taste like Soreen

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.