Reload this Page >

Supermarkets!!!!

Wikiposts

Supermarkets!!!!

Old Apr 26th 2005, 9:37 pm
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Supermarkets!!!!

Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit
I know what you mean, I started this thread and now I am thinking What have I caused? I just asked aquestion and it just seemed to lead into bad things (yikes) Maybe I should just stick to reading threads and not creating them??
Don't worry too much about it, and don't let it stop you creating more threads, these things just happen

Old Apr 26th 2005, 9:39 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I know what you mean, I started this thread and now I am thinking What have I caused? I just asked aquestion and it just seemed to lead into bad things (yikes) Maybe I should just stick to reading threads and not creating them??

A born troublemaker Jessica ehh.
Old Apr 26th 2005, 9:49 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Don't worry too much about it, and don't let it stop you creating more threads, these things just happen
Thanks ABCDiamond
Old Apr 26th 2005, 9:50 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
A born troublemaker Jessica ehh.
Hey cheeky, I am a rouble makes aren`t I? I cause it and then just sit back and read it. What does that make me? (dont answer that)
Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:48 pm
Just Joined

Eric the red is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey cheeky, I am a rouble makes aren`t I? I cause it and then just sit back and read it. What does that make me? (dont answer that)

If you ask me Jess, I wouldn't let you near a computer. I definately wouldn't leave you on your own with one. Perhaps you are right, you are a rouble makes. Sorry I mean trouble maker.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 1:28 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry about it Jessica. We wouldn't want to deprive Tony of his simple(ton) pleasures .
Old Apr 27th 2005, 1:37 am
Merlot

Originally Posted by hevs

Merlot, did ya wanna join me on a hunt??
Where's me Trolly Killer?

This one has the echo's of our last "Trolly" scalp - baileyalison, multi personality disorder.

M

Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:48 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Originally Posted by Eric the red
If you ask me Jess, I wouldn't let you near a computer. I definately wouldn't leave you on your own with one. Perhaps you are right, you are a rouble makes. Sorry I mean trouble maker.
Hi Eric, I dont appreciate your sarcastic comments . You are right though, I am not the best on a computer, if my hubby had his way I would never be allowed on it again but who listens to their husbands? Women are always right and you shouldnt mess with us
Old Apr 27th 2005, 3:04 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Bloody Hell...!!!!!
204 posts & 14 pages about supermarkets!

Is it not about time we put this thread to bed?

As myself and others have said, why should we think & expect that anything Australian should reflect the UK?

Let's just all be proud to live in Oz, & forget about comparing it to Britain.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 7:25 am
Merlot

Originally Posted by Scossie
Oh Bloody Hell...!!!!!

As myself and others have said, why should we think & expect that anything Australian should reflect the UK?

I think given time it could get worse!

M :scared:

Old Apr 27th 2005, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

tony440 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by HUP
No worries Tony I always like to help the simple.
*yawn*
Old Apr 27th 2005, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

tony440 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by HUP
Don't worry about it Jessica. We wouldn't want to deprive Tony of his simple(ton) pleasures .
come on, is this the best you can do HUP
Old Apr 27th 2005, 7:58 am
Merlot

Mods I feel a closure coming on

Old Apr 27th 2005, 7:59 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Merlot
Mods I feel a closure coming on

Yeah, time this supermarket closed for maintenance.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 8:31 am
Just Joined

robyn01 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Scossie
Oh Bloody Hell...!!!!!

Here Here for Scossie I fully agree Hip Hip Hooray.... I think there are other places in Australia to discuss other then the rusty old trolleys, and grimy floors, small aisles, small conveyor belts, and bugger me dead lollies still on the counter who cares.How about focusing on helping the old or maybe the less fortunate, and there is heaps of them here. Maybe if use could spare a thought or two for Shapelle Corby maybe focus some energy towards that poor girl instead of sitting here comparing supermarkets from australia to the UK. So hey lets all move on for brighter and better futures no matter what the supermarkets arent gunna change no matter how much use go on about them so get over it and move on for gods sake.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.