Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Steve Irwin has died

Steve Irwin has died

Old Sep 4th 2006, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Steve Irwin has died

Sad day, lovely chap with so much energy. Heard a report earlier that said he was always like this even as a child.

The world is a sadder place today.
Old Sep 4th 2006, 10:53 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

absolutley gutted to hear the news R.I.P mate
Old Sep 4th 2006, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely gutted!

It was like hearing about a great friend, or someone you knew really well, when I heard on the news today and it is not just me, the whole family are distraught.

One of my great days in oz so far, was spent at the zoo.

Thanks J&L

R.I.P Stevo

One of those days: "where were you when this happened?"
Old Sep 4th 2006, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

Fed Up Waiting is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dicko
Absolutely gutted!

It was like hearing about a great friend, or someone you knew really well, when I heard on the news today and it is not just me, the whole family are distraught.

One of my great days in oz so far, was spent at the zoo.

Thanks J&L

R.I.P Stevo

One of those days: "where were you when this happened?"

YUP

deffo a where were you moment.

The true Aussie's Blues on the Bus today were realating this to the death of Princess Diana as one of those moments.

I also agree to a best day out since being in "Utopia?"

R.I.P. Stevo.

Condolence to Terri Bindi and Bob (who we were lucky enough to "meet" at the zoo)
Old Sep 4th 2006, 11:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Stephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond repute

The news of 'Stevo''s death is really sad.

We were at Australia Zoo last year. It was an excellent day out.

Of course we had seen his larger-than-life TV shows beforehand.

We as a family will miss him

The Jones' of South Wales
Old Sep 4th 2006, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

sunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stephen Jones
The news of 'Stevo''s death is really sad.

We were at Australia Zoo last year. It was an excellent day out.

Of course we had seen his larger-than-life TV shows beforehand.

We as a family will miss him

The Jones' of South Wales

I was at Australia Zoo 2 years ago and Steve was there doing the show. He had all his family with him. After the show he spent time walking around the zoo chatting to people.

Top Bloke. Made my holiday.

Will be sadly missed

Sunshine23
Old Sep 4th 2006, 12:39 pm
CazBeckham

CazBeckham is on a distinguished road

I was very saddened to hear of Steve's death. My condolences go out to his family.

My Husband and I and our Daughter and Son in Law was fortunate enough to see Steve and Terri at their Zoo in January this year when he gave one of his superb performances. I took some great pictures and will always treasure these and the moment I saw Steve.

It was not announced that he would be at the zoo that day we were there so we was extremely excited and proud to have been there.

RIP Steve.

Caz
Old Sep 4th 2006, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

So saddened, never met the guy but whenever we watched him on the tv, all of our family thought he was absolutely infectious with his passion for life and his love of animals and conservation. Crikey, what an unbelievably magnificent man and what a sad, sad loss, not only for everyone who knew him but for animal kind too. Thoughts to his family.
Old Sep 4th 2006, 12:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute

as a mark of respect for Steve a load of MSN messenger users have put a turtle "(tu)" infront of their display name...

I've done it...

(sorry if this has already been posted)
Old Sep 4th 2006, 12:47 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

a great loss

The Irwins did so much for the conservation of animals etc,

RIP Steve'o, our thoughts are with your family

Croc rules!
Old Sep 4th 2006, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Re: Steve Irwin has died

the sad loss of a great man
Old Sep 4th 2006, 12:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi
Yes steve is a great loss he has done so much in a short lifetime

Billy
Old Sep 4th 2006, 12:56 pm
Lucyb reincarnated

Lucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to beholdLucy is a splendid one to behold

OMG I am gutted. His poor wife and children and what a bloody horrible way to die. I hope he didn't suffer.
Old Sep 4th 2006, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

touchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond repute

Crikey!
Old Sep 4th 2006, 1:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

jugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud of

This is very sad
Everyone enjoyed watching him because of his passion and enthusiasm.
R.I.P.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.