Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is South Australia the worst state.

Is South Australia the worst state.

Old Aug 17th 2007, 9:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is South Australia the worst state.

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
So you think Cats fans might not get a big welcome

Lets put it this way, take your raincoat

Travelling AFL fans generally only make the trip one time.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 10:21 am
In New Yorshire

tyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jensen Healey
Hmm, which shoulder is that chip against poms on today???
I'm thinking - stooped actually - as there seem to be a lot of chips.

Old Aug 17th 2007, 10:24 am
In New Yorshire

tyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
I'm not a pom....I'm a Taff...hee hee Hope there are welsh people in Adelaide!!!
We do let them in................ under certain restrictions

I'm a Yorkshire man - and they let me in !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 17th 2007, 10:32 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tyke

I'm a Yorkshire man - and they let me in !!!!!!!!!!!!
so`s wendy
Old Aug 17th 2007, 10:37 am
In New Yorshire

Originally Posted by steve`o
so`s wendy
Eeeee.......Ah'll got te fut of arr stairs!!

they let 2 of us in???
Old Aug 17th 2007, 10:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
so`s wendy

Last time I looked I was a Yorkshire WOman
Old Aug 17th 2007, 10:58 am
In New Yorshire

Originally Posted by Wendy
Last time I looked I was a Yorkshire WOman

That's even scarier!!
Old Aug 17th 2007, 11:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

That's even scarier!!

You better believe it
Old Aug 17th 2007, 11:09 am
In New Yorshire

Originally Posted by Wendy
You better believe it
I'm married to one and one of our closest friends is one too.

Old Aug 17th 2007, 11:14 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Oh goody all we need is a few lancshire lads,n,lass,s and we can restage the war of the roses.................mm
Old Aug 17th 2007, 11:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm married to one and one of our closest friends is one too.

Funny that, a lot of my family are from Yorkshire too....how weird is that

Originally Posted by mr mover
Oh goody all we need is a few lancshire lads,n,lass,s and we can restage the war of the roses.................mm
Old Aug 17th 2007, 11:19 am
In New Yorshire

Originally Posted by mr mover
As I said in another thread..............

" There is only one good thing to come out of Lancashire - that's the road to Yorkshire"

I'm practicing virtual ducking as I am fed up with clips around the ear ole's
Old Aug 17th 2007, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

mysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of light

Guess what I was born in Lancaster!

You should have heard the outcry when I wanted red and white roses at my wedding - a few older relatives were not happy - had to change them to cream to smooth things over!

Sorry forgot the topic - I guess it is all a matter of opinion. We drove from Adelaide to Melbourne and from Adelaide to Sydney and back via Canberra; I know we only saw a very small part of the country and there were lovely places enroute but we didn't find anywhere we would rather live and I remember arriving back in Adelaide one summers evening after 2 weeks away and just sighing 'home'.

I could give my opinion on places that I didn't like, but what is the point of that - does nobody any good and just causes resentments!

Nikki
x

Last edited by mysnix; Aug 17th 2007 at 11:45 am.