Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Should I move from Switzerland to Melbourne?

Should I move from Switzerland to Melbourne?

Old Oct 13th 2008, 10:31 am
Homeward bound

The O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Should I move from Switzerland to Melbourne?

Originally Posted by E3only
Mate,
I am sorry but your post appears more to be frustration that you can't move than anything else!

Yes - the OP may have to be some research but no need to come across this rude - if you don't wnat to assist don't bother posting simeple.

Sorry but being rude is just not done...
Mmmmm, my sincere apologies if my post came across as rude. However, I find the whole scenario frustrating. NOT because I have not yet managed to emigrate, my time will come and life is for living, not for wishing away.

I find this irritating for the very reasons I outlined above. I come on BE most days, and I look around at other peoples posts and I try to offer support and advice.

This thread has been up for over a month, and the OP hasn't posted on anyone else's thread or offered anyone else any support. I don't like selfish people, and I get upset when I think how hard it is for other people to achieve their dream and then they have to read threads like this which just seems boastful to me.

If it weren't for people like you and me, BE wouldn't operate.
Old Oct 13th 2008, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

E3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Should I move from Switzerland to Melbourne?

Originally Posted by The O'Neills
Mmmmm, my sincere apologies if my post came across as rude. However, I find the whole scenario frustrating. NOT because I have not yet managed to emigrate, my time will come and life is for living, not for wishing away.

I find this irritating for the very reasons I outlined above. I come on BE most days, and I look around at other peoples posts and I try to offer support and advice.

This thread has been up for over a month, and the OP hasn't posted on anyone else's thread or offered anyone else any support. I don't like selfish people, and I get upset when I think how hard it is for other people to achieve their dream and then they have to read threads like this which just seems boastful to me.

If it weren't for people like you and me, BE wouldn't operate.

Hmm- the post did come across a tad frustrated anyway I am glad you clarified.

Look - I know what you are saying may be at some stage everyone is guilty of that. It's just a forum that tries to help irrespective. I know own research is necessary and I know you feel it more as you must have done a bucket loads. .. ..

ANd yes - keep your dream alive and you will find a way....ALl the best.