Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sheffield meet no.3! friday 3rd Feb.

Sheffield meet no.3! friday 3rd Feb.

Old Feb 3rd 2006, 2:47 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sheffield meet no.3! friday 3rd Feb.

Originally Posted by possoms
mmmm couldnt tell if he liked it or not?? he is a joiner so thats a good start
I would have thought that having an onsite workshop would appeal to him then?

Before I log off, shall I bring a camera tonight to take some piccies of the meet?
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 2:49 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
I would have thought that having an onsite workshop would appeal to him then?

Before I log off, shall I bring a camera tonight to take some piccies of the meet?
Yes please
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 2:50 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Yes please
Your wish is my command. Better go, Dave's getting a strop on 'cos on on the forum AGAIN!

See you later - I've got your mobile number if there's any probs like we get lost!

Nicky

xxx
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 2:55 pm

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Your wish is my command. Better go, Dave's getting a strop on 'cos on on the forum AGAIN!

See you later - I've got your mobile number if there's any probs like we get lost!

Nicky

xxx
OK see you later xxx
Old Feb 4th 2006, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

i have just spent half an hour writing and frigging lost it arghhhhhhhhhhhh

well folks, thanks for a fab night, anyone else suffering?????????

anyone seen andrew??

sorry we all didnt get to speak.it was great that everyone turned up.

nicky, dave lisa and jason, it was great to meet you, nicky your a mad cow sue i hope you kept your promise to mal i didnt!!!! cant even remember getting into bed, never mind anything else!!

kay and col, it was great to see you as ever even though you said mrs jfw was your saviour and not me tracey you were missed sweetie the little mointains will come to mohammed one day if you fancy a get together!!

martin, chuffed to bits for you and that the ball is rolling again. speaking of which, am i talking to a millionaire anywhere after last night draw???!!!

well, i'm going to have to go and lie hrizontal before work must have been something i ate!!!!speaking of which, anyone else find a hair in their dinner!!!urghhhh!!!

i'll try and get some photos on this afters when i'm at work, lets av a laugh!

see you all soon, love debbie the m c
Old Feb 4th 2006, 10:35 am

Originally Posted by debbiemc
kay and col, it was great to see you as ever even though you said mrs jfw was your saviour and not me love debbie the m c
aye tha reight thea she was

well IMHO food were crap maybe it would have tasted better with the hair!! and then you shoved us in a pub and ran away but despite those 2 set backs we enjoyed it

but I feel very ill this moringinging

Great to see everyone sorry never even got to talk to you Lindsay

Lisa start posting
Old Feb 4th 2006, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

snowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the rough

aye tha reight thea she was

well IMHO food were crap maybe it would have tasted better with the hair!! and then you shoved us in a pub and ran away but despite those 2 set backs we enjoyed it

but I feel very ill this moringinging

Great to see everyone sorry never even got to talk to you Lindsay

Lisa start posting
hiya
had a great nite, alot hung over great to finally meet you all and already looking forward to the next meet.
Lisa & Jason
Old Feb 4th 2006, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

arghh, dont make me feel bad , it wasnt my idea to go to that pub and i thought, i cant leave hubby walking back wi a bunch of strangers i'd have neva heard the last of it! siz food crap eveyone, yeah you should have had a hair with it! i'm going dizzy now

yup, lisa get those little fingers typing
Old Feb 4th 2006, 10:51 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha at you lot for having hangovers.......i was up like a spring chicken this morning - no hangover, even mal feels good!

lol debs.......i didnt keep my promise either

just off to get kids and then down to see my mum......rang up this morning to find she was poorly last night

ho hum....shall update you later

sue

ps thanks for a fab night everyone.....it was great!
Old Feb 4th 2006, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
hahaha at you lot for having hangovers.......i was up like a spring chicken this morning - no hangover, even mal feels good!

lol debs.......i didnt keep my promise either

just off to get kids and then down to see my mum......rang up this morning to find she was poorly last night

ho hum....shall update you later

sue

ps thanks for a fab night everyone.....it was great!

hope you find you're ma a bit better sue, glad you both enjoyed it, drive safely and chat later xx
Old Feb 4th 2006, 10:57 am

arghh, dont make me feel bad , it wasnt my idea to go to that pub and i thought, i cant leave hubby walking back wi a bunch of strangers i'd have neva heard the last of it! siz food crap eveyone, yeah you should have had a hair with it! i'm going dizzy now

yup, lisa get those little fingers typing
I'm only kidding mate

I do feel really ill though and the bloody taxi driver never shut up all the way home rabbiting on about all sorts of crap
Old Feb 4th 2006, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm only kidding mate

I do feel really ill though and the bloody taxi driver never shut up all the way home rabbiting on about all sorts of crap
me too just having some porridge!

hee hee, he was bloody chuffed he got a good fare if i'd have thought, you could have stopped at ours!

i'm on holiday week after next, so if you're not working at the solicitors, i'll pop over

heard owt from that viewer?
Old Feb 4th 2006, 11:08 am

me too just having some porridge!

hee hee, he was bloody chuffed he got a good fare if i'd have thought, you could have stopped at ours!

i'm on holiday week after next, so if you're not working at the solicitors, i'll pop over

heard owt from that viewer?
no not heard owt yet.

Didnt want to say anything before the meet but my mum has got to go into hospital 13th feb for an op so I will be over at the hospital in Rotherham.

I will see how she goes and hopefully we can arrange to meet up
Old Feb 4th 2006, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

no not heard owt yet.

Didnt want to say anything before the meet but my mum has got to go into hospital 13th feb for an op so I will be over at the hospital in Rotherham.

I will see how she goes and hopefully we can arrange to meet up

bloody hell kay, sorry to hear that, yeah just let me know. whats happening to all these mommies xx
Old Feb 4th 2006, 2:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

bloody hell kay, sorry to hear that, yeah just let me know. whats happening to all these mommies xx
come on nicky where are you with those photos??????????????

me and me mate are here at work and were going to have a go at putting some photos on!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.