Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sheffield meet no.3! friday 3rd Feb.

Sheffield meet no.3! friday 3rd Feb.

Old Feb 1st 2006, 3:22 pm
Account Closed

Guest0424 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sheffield meet no.3! friday 3rd Feb.

Originally Posted by connollys.home
Hi m8 just got back the doc you recommended and its looking good I've to pick up the report from his house on Fri so it should in Oz by the end of next week

Thanks for your help with this I owe you a sometime

Martin
glad to hear mate ,have to get together sometime before we go
Old Feb 1st 2006, 3:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=pom plumber]Sorry - wont be coming on Friday. We are travelling to London tomorrow and there for 3 days. Have a good one.

soryy you wont be there but have a great weekend. how did you get on with the medical report? and the house then?

debs
Old Feb 1st 2006, 4:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi m8 just got back the doc you recommended and its looking good I've to pick up the report from his house on Fri so it should in Oz by the end of next week

Thanks for your help with this I owe you a sometime

Martin
thats great news martin, has the yukky chest all cleared up then? i'm still on antibiotics. see you on friday
Old Feb 1st 2006, 4:53 pm
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sheffield meet no.3! Friday 3rd Feb.

Originally Posted by debbiemc
thats great news martin, has the yukky chest all cleared up then? i'm still on antibiotics. see you on Friday

Hi debs yes mostly we are waiting for the private doc to write it up so we can get the last bit of the jigsaw :scared: out to Oz

we are looking forward to Friday

martin & Angie
Old Feb 1st 2006, 5:10 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi debs yes mostly we are waiting for the private doc to write it up so we can get the last bit of the jigsaw :scared: out to Oz

we are looking forward to Friday

martin & Angie
we're looking forward to it too

have you rang the restaurant Debs???
Old Feb 1st 2006, 5:12 pm
Account Closed

Guest0424 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=debbiemc]
Originally Posted by pom plumber
Sorry - wont be coming on Friday. We are travelling to London tomorrow and there for 3 days. Have a good one.

soryy you wont be there but have a great weekend. how did you get on with the medical report? and the house then?

debs

Lodged last week. Told should hear in next couple of weeks. Not had anything back about Paul's meds - so fingers crossed should be ok. House still going through hoping things will have completed by end of month.
Old Feb 1st 2006, 5:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by possoms
we're looking forward to it too

have you rang the restaurant Debs???

yup, all booked and confirmed
Old Feb 1st 2006, 5:17 pm

woooohooooo goodo
Old Feb 1st 2006, 5:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

woooohooooo goodo

am reight excited
Old Feb 1st 2006, 5:28 pm

am reight excited
been looking at flights all day, me eyes are knackered
Old Feb 1st 2006, 5:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

been looking at flights all day, me eyes are knackered
when are you thiking of going to validate then?
Old Feb 1st 2006, 5:45 pm

when are you thiking of going to validate then?
end of may time am I right in thinking you can validate anywhere in Oz dont have to go to Tas?
Old Feb 1st 2006, 7:50 pm
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

Hi any kids going to this thing on sat?

Martin
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi any kids going to this thing on sat?

Martin
hope you mean friday martin otherwise we wont be there on saturday!!!!!

no kids though
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=possoms][QUOTE=possoms]
Hi folks we need an up to date list of whos going, so Debs can confirm with the restaurant, this is what I have got so far please confirm you are coming

Heres the link to the restaurant again:

http://www.iguanas.co.uk/locations-sheffield.asp

8pm for 8.30

Debs and baz - yep
kay and col - yep
sue and malc - yep
nic and dave - yep
nic and nathan - yep
andrew - yep
kate and john - yep
tracey
lindsay and hubby - yep
Sharon and Phil - yep
Lisa & Jason - yep
Martin & Ang - yep

UPDATED I make it 20 peeps Debs, not heard from Tracey

Sorry, I'm bloody useless aren't I . I've been on nights so not been on the computer much and then have been half asleep!!! I am really hoping to come but wont know for definite until tomorrow. I never know whats going to happen these days so will have to check what everybodys doing and make sure I can come. Do you think they would mind if an extra one turned up???

I'm getting excited just reading this thread. Looks like it's goijng to be a good night.

I will get back to you as soon as I know.

Tracey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.