Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sheffield meet no.3! friday 3rd Feb.

Sheffield meet no.3! friday 3rd Feb.

Old Jan 31st 2006, 11:21 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sheffield meet no.3! friday 3rd Feb.

Originally Posted by possoms
tooo right I am mate (I was only joshing) bring it on, not been out for 3 weeks !!!!

hey and cos its a south american restuarant they do Caipirinha woooohoooo (see I've already checked out the drinks menu!!!)

Thank God for that - you had me worried for a minute. It's bad enough I'll be hammered, slurring my words and probably making a complete t*t of myself - but apart from Dave, at least everyone else will also be completely pished, probably making complete t*ts of themselves too!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 12:29 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=possoms][QUOTE=possoms]Hi folks we need an up to date list of whos going, so Debs can confirm with the restaurant, this is what I have got so far please confirm you are coming

Heres the link to the restaurant again:

http://www.iguanas.co.uk/locations-sheffield.asp

8pm for 8.30

Debs and baz - yep
kay and col - yep
sue and malc - yep
nic and dave - yep
nic and nathan - yep
andrew - yep
kate and john - yep
tracey
lindsay and hubby - yep
Sharon and Phil - yep
Lisa & Jason - yep
Martin & Ang - yep

UPDATED I make it 20 peeps Debs, not heard from Tracey

Last edited by possoms; Jan 31st 2006 at 1:56 pm.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Thank God for that - you had me worried for a minute. It's bad enough I'll be hammered, slurring my words and probably making a complete t*t of myself - but apart from Dave, at least everyone else will also be completely pished, probably making complete t*ts of themselves too!

dont you just know its going to be a good night???????

am going to confirm this evening folks so come on get certifying oohhh i mean, confirming!!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 1:58 pm

Originally Posted by debbiemc
dont you just know its going to be a good night???????

am going to confirm this evening folks so come on get certifying oohhh i mean, confirming!!
they have all confirmed bar Tracey, not heard from her?? also are Pom Plumber deffo not coming?? Sure they would have got back to us

So if your OH isnt coming its 20 people
Old Jan 31st 2006, 2:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

they have all confirmed bar Tracey, not heard from her?? also are Pom Plumber deffo not coming?? Sure they would have got back to us

So if your OH isnt coming its 20 people

kates just called, she cant swap again! gutted! she was going to chuck a sicky but shes the only e grade and on the early saturday too! i just really hope baz comes, i'll be so gutted if he dosent, i really want you to meet him otherwise i'll be a bloody gooseberry again, a shrinking violet sat alone in the corner

anyway, will book for 20 and i'll pm michele again and see if they're coming xx
Old Jan 31st 2006, 2:25 pm

kates just called, she cant swap again! gutted! she was going to chuck a sicky but shes the only e grade and on the early saturday too! i just really hope baz comes, i'll be so gutted if he dosent, i really want you to meet him otherwise i'll be a bloody gooseberry again, a shrinking violet sat alone in the corner

anyway, will book for 20 and i'll pm michele again and see if they're coming xx
you wont be a gooseberry dont be daft
Old Jan 31st 2006, 3:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Sheffield meet no.3! friday 3rd Feb.

[QUOTE=Nicky & Dave]It's Bardsey, you wally, not Beardsley! Mind you, if Beardsleys somewhere near Sheffield, we'll probably drive through it on Friday when we're lost!

OH well I thought its was Barnsley and you had just spealt it wrong.

lol
NIcola
Old Jan 31st 2006, 4:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

you wont be a gooseberry dont be daft

he's coming ebz not coming till saturday now!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 7:15 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

kates just called, she cant swap again! gutted! she was going to chuck a sicky but shes the only e grade and on the early saturday too!
tell her to throw a sicky debs.....i kknow shes a dedicated nurse, but bloody hell! sometimes you just have to put your own future first

i just really hope baz comes, i'll be so gutted if he dosent, i really want you to meet him otherwise i'll be a bloody gooseberry again, a shrinking violet sat alone in the corner

lol....him and mal and steve and colin can all sit together and talk about the house building opportunities awaiting them.....mal steve and colin can build em, baz can decorate

(just thought...he is a decorator isnt he???)
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:20 pm

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
tell her to throw a sicky debs.....i kknow shes a dedicated nurse, but bloody hell! sometimes you just have to put your own future first

lol....him and mal and steve and colin can all sit together and talk about the house building opportunities awaiting them.....mal steve and colin can build em, baz can decorate

(just thought...he is a decorator isnt he???)
ooo brill idea Sue and us girls can just gossip and get pissed
Old Feb 1st 2006, 12:07 pm
Account Closed

Guest0424 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry - wont be coming on Friday. We are travelling to London tomorrow and there for 3 days. Have a good one.
Old Feb 1st 2006, 12:24 pm

Originally Posted by pom plumber
Sorry - wont be coming on Friday. We are travelling to London tomorrow and there for 3 days. Have a good one.
ooo have a good weekend, are you going to a seminar?
Old Feb 1st 2006, 12:41 pm
Account Closed

Guest0424 is an unknown quantity at this point

ooo have a good weekend, are you going to a seminar?

Yep, going to have the HIFX bloke there and some others telling us what to do with the little money we have. Kids are coming too so that should be fun - in a seminar for 3 hours with 2 bored kids.
Old Feb 1st 2006, 1:08 pm

Yep, going to have the HIFX bloke there and some others telling us what to do with the little money we have. Kids are coming too so that should be fun - in a seminar for 3 hours with 2 bored kids.
We went to one by our agents last year in Manchester, I was good we saw the HIFX bloke and the pensions bloke was good too, met some good people had a good night. Enjoy
Old Feb 1st 2006, 1:10 pm
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

Hi m8 just got back the doc you recommended and its looking good I've to pick up the report from his house on Fri so it should in Oz by the end of next week

Thanks for your help with this I owe you a sometime

Martin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.