Shampoo!

Old Feb 16th 2009, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

tamaja has a brilliant futuretamaja has a brilliant futuretamaja has a brilliant futuretamaja has a brilliant futuretamaja has a brilliant futuretamaja has a brilliant futuretamaja has a brilliant future
Default Shampoo!

Wife wants to know if its okay to ship loads of her favorite shampoo and other cosmetic products?? Thanks.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 7:32 pm
Alone again, naturally

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shampoo!

Originally Posted by tamaja View Post
Wife wants to know if its okay to ship loads of her favorite shampoo and other cosmetic products?? Thanks.
Yep
Old Feb 16th 2009, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

MartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to behold

You ought to because they don't sell shampoo in Australia
Old Feb 16th 2009, 8:19 pm
CDM
BE Enthusiast

CDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Pollyana View Post
Yep
Hope that also appliues to chocolate, bar soap, vinegar and several other products I'm hoping to fill several boxes with.

- CDM
Old Feb 16th 2009, 8:44 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Really wouldn't put chocolate in the container.....

It gets pretty hot along the way!!

They sell vinegar here too you know. Even Sarsons, if you really need a brand.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 9:08 pm
CDM
BE Enthusiast

CDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by alipally View Post
Really wouldn't put chocolate in the container.....

It gets pretty hot along the way!!

They sell vinegar here too you know. Even Sarsons, if you really need a brand.
Doesn't chocolate get shipped abroad by container ordinarily anyway (pretty much like every other consumer product known to man)? Why would it be any different in a removal container?

- CDM
Old Feb 16th 2009, 9:38 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tamaja View Post
yes

she may find she can buy them here and save shipping costs but some types aren't available such as pantene ice shine although all other pantene products are
Old Feb 16th 2009, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

natalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nice

You know in Australia its still in the 1920's

So my brother told me via telegram.....
Old Feb 16th 2009, 10:48 pm
Account Closed

Notts_bloke is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by natalieml View Post
You know in Australia its still in the 1920's

So my brother told me via telegram.....
No it is definately still the 80s over here.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 10:52 pm
4 day fiancee

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

They sell shampoo, conditioner, bars of soap, vinegar, chocolate, and all the other assorted stuff people are asking about here in Australia. Why people feel the need to fill a container with things they can get here is beyond me. Won't you eventually have to get used to the Australian version if you plan to live here permanently? Of do you intend to have your shampoo/soap/chocolate/vinegar shipped over for the rest of your life?

Not aimed at anyone in particular, but it always confounds me.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 10:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CDM View Post
Doesn't chocolate get shipped abroad by container ordinarily anyway (pretty much like every other consumer product known to man)?

- CDM
Yes but that doesn't count.
Old Feb 17th 2009, 1:20 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Tea Bags! Ship Tea Bags. Loads of em. You will thank me. If you dont drink tea - ship them anyway and send them to me.

Seriously the tea bags here are gash. And its not the water either. I had a box of PG Tips brought over by a friend from a recent trip back to UK and I tell you what........that first proper cuppa......aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!
Old Feb 17th 2009, 1:44 am
BE Enthusiast

slipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ponyrama View Post
Tea Bags! Ship Tea Bags. Loads of em. You will thank me. If you dont drink tea - ship them anyway and send them to me.

Seriously the tea bags here are gash. And its not the water either. I had a box of PG Tips brought over by a friend from a recent trip back to UK and I tell you what........that first proper cuppa......aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!
Ah - but according to Dorothy you should accept low grade tea because you are living in Australia now...

It confounds me why people think that moving to another country means you have to give up every single thing that you possible could and embrace everything about that new country. If that really was the case, the English would have a single dish of fish and chips and curry would not exist.

Why one earth should people not have their creature comforts?

Guess what - I''m bringing over Colmans mustard because you can buy English mustard here but I prefer the taste of Colmans. Am I thus someone who knows that postage is cheap, and the internet is your very best friend...?

To the same extent, do we extent the thousands of Aus ex-pats in the UK to only ever eat Marmite (irrespective of the fact you can buy Vegemite, Marmite is far more widely available).

I'll ship over whatever I think. There are many new products I will adopt here, but there are others that don;t taste the same - and decent chocolate is one of them...

Last edited by slipshot; Feb 17th 2009 at 1:47 am.
Old Feb 17th 2009, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

jimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to all

was in my local Coles today, don't go there very often but they have a new British section, but not cheap !! I'd bring all your favorites with you, and imo Aldi have the best chocolate in oz
Old Feb 17th 2009, 5:03 am
Forum Regular

watford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant future

i have seen pg tips tea in the shops over here. There are lots of english shops around.

Even coles have started stocking an international range now,I brought lyles golden treacle and tunnucks caramel buscuits ,robertsons lemon barley Even Mcvities jaffa cakes,hobnobs and digestives. Fray bentos corned beef ect
I have a friend here who sends our milky ways back to the uk because they are much nicer here

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.