Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Old Feb 21st 2008, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Originally Posted by mad.chef
Hi Jan,

I just looked where Maida Vale is as I had never heard of it and it is quite away from anyone I know with kids that age. There may be people on the list that have settled over that way or maybe you could put out a post to find someone for him to get to know.

Sarah
Thanks Sarah

Might just do that
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

BallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant future

Booked flights today. Leave Glasgow 5th June arrive Perth 6th June
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 1:50 pm
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BallochBiddy
Booked flights today. Leave Glasgow 5th June arrive Perth 6th June
well done dude, you know it makes sense!
Old Feb 24th 2008, 12:54 am
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by toan
Hi there Moonlight,

still looking,we have enquired about a few but have already been booked.
The calendar dates havn't been updated
Any help would be gratefuly recieved,
thanks.
ps. hope your enjoying your new life and wewll done
Hi toan
sorry for the late reply, I now have the internet at home and will be able to keep up to date with my messages etc.
Are you referring to rentals? If so we just drove around and picked up the details and booked a viewing, I did find it easier to go on realestate.com and phone the agents, this was how we got our rental. We found lot's of people were viewing and because the owner's choose who they want we offered to pay 4 months rent in advance and I think this secured it! I have a little dog also so I was a bit limited to rentals. We could have done without putting up so much because we had to compensate and buy an old car!!!! But at least my rents paid!!!
Good Luck to you.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

Kangy-roo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All, This is our first entry to this thread, however I have really enjoyed reading everybodies progress. Could we please be entered onto the list.

Nigel (44)- Electrical Engineer, Alexandra (40), Callum (12) and William (10), we are flying on the 4th April 2008 and landing on the 5th April 2008. We are hopefully aiming for Canning Vale (rentals permitting) or Mandurah depending on where the jobs arise.

We are just about to start sending out CV's now we can give an arrival date. Still waiting for the ARTC people to get back to us, so that Nige can apply for his electrical licence. Callum has nearly saved up for a surf board and William can't wait to join one of the Archery clubs . I can't wait to see the real thing rather than pictures on the Internet.

I'll have to go now, I'm getting addicted to this wonderful site.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

movin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nice

Hi there
Flights are finally booked - can you please update us on the list?
We leave the UK on Sun 6th April, arrive in Perth (via Dubai) on Thurs 10th! Just after OH's 40th birthday! Can't wait!
See you at a meet up....
xxx
Old Feb 26th 2008, 2:44 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Ive reserved our seats and our meals for SA.

The plane was full with hardly any available seats left, I am glad I've got in early.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 2:21 am
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Hi all,

I have added Kangy-roo to the list and updated details for movin'on and BallochBiddy.

Any more changes just let me know or send me a pm.

Sarah

HERE IS THE LIST:
Attached Files
File Type: doc
PERTH LIST 28TH FEB 2008.doc (307.0 KB, 98 views)
Old Feb 28th 2008, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

mum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Ive reserved our seats and our meals for SA.

The plane was full with hardly any available seats left, I am glad I've got in early.
Hi pp
How did you reserve your seat so early we go on saturday night with sa but cannot seem to do it untill tonight earliest.

Old Feb 28th 2008, 10:19 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mum01753
Hi pp
How did you reserve your seat so early we go on saturday night with sa but cannot seem to do it untill tonight earliest.

We just went on the SA site, went to 'My booking' (think it was called), you enter in your flight number and name.

Then there was the option of booking your seat and your meal, we did both.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

mum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
We just went on the SA site, went to 'My booking' (think it was called), you enter in your flight number and name.

Then there was the option of booking your seat and your meal, we did both.
we keep doing that but it keeps saing can only do it 24 48 hrs before flight. o well never mind thanks for help anyway.

gl and im sure gordan will be fine we collect our dog jazz on monday lunch time and byford have been really good.

Old Feb 28th 2008, 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by mum01753
we keep doing that but it keeps saing can only do it 24 48 hrs before flight. o well never mind thanks for help anyway.

gl and im sure gordan will be fine we collect our dog jazz on monday lunch time and byford have been really good.

Oh my days, I hope I havent cocked up our booking. I shall go on the site and check it out now.

So your dog has done his time already? We are hoping to find a cat friendly rental by the time Gordon gets out.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 1:51 pm

Just checked it again and its all in order.

Im wondering if it is dependent on the ticket type that you have or if your ticket is on special offer or something?
Old Feb 29th 2008, 12:45 am
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Hi all,

We have a new list which is absoloutley brilliant thanks to Allan who did it for us. Everyone can add themselves or update details and it does it for you.

Many thanks to Allan again!

Here is where the new list can be found.

http://www.beupdate.co.uk/perth.php

Sarah
Old Feb 29th 2008, 1:03 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

That's brilliant!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.