Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sad news about my cat...

Sad news about my cat...

Old May 17th 2005, 12:07 am

Flying Banana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sad news about my cat...

Hiya Bridie

Sorry to hear the bad news, as with others I know how you must be feeling, I can't imagine my two not being around, at the end of the day think of all the love and affection your cat has given you over the years. They are definitely one of the family
Old May 17th 2005, 6:56 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all your posts and PMs.

Dont know what else to say other than thank you.
Old May 18th 2005, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

TopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bridiej
Thanks for all your posts and PMs.

Dont know what else to say other than thank you.
Dear Bridie, I'm so sorry about Holly. I have been through this too. If I can manage this attachment properly this little movie might bring comfort. Have lots of Kleenex handy and hold Holly as you watch it together with your hubby. No, it wouldnt accept it. Try going to www.petoftheday.com. At the home page click on Pet talk. Go to the cat section about 1/2 way down. Select Cat Memorial. Find the thread by Summerset entitled "This movie is for you all" Click on that. At the top is a link underlined, called The Rainbow Bridge Movie. Click on that. You can save it to your computer, and send it to anyone that needs it. Lots of love - TopCat & the furry girls.
Old Jun 4th 2005, 12:27 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Sad news about my cat...

hi everybody

Just wanted to let you all know that Holly died today. had to take him to the vet this morning as he deteriorated a lot in the last couple of days.

so upset, cant say anymore....
Old Jun 4th 2005, 12:30 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

hi everybody

Just wanted to let you all know that Holly died today. had to take him to the vet this morning as he deteriorated a lot in the last couple of days.

So sorry to hear that....what can I say you will miss her so much.
My thoughts are with you,

Lynn xxx
Old Jun 4th 2005, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Sorry, I realise this isnt directly related to oz but quite a few people on here have been supporting me and concerned about my cat, Holly.

Just to let you know I've had a phone call from the vet this afternoon, he's got terminal cancer in his stomach and although it can be treated with chemotherapy that only adds a few months, so dont want to put him through it.

He can have steroids which will help him feel better but he hasnt got long.

I am so upset, dont know what to do with myself.
Oh my dear, I'm sooooo sorry. I've never had to deal with losing a pet before and can only imagine what you're going through. We have 3 pussys and I know one day it's inevitable but refuse to think about it.

Thinking about you, and will send you a little karma, shame I can't do more.
Old Jun 4th 2005, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

All my thoughts go with you. I lost my dog a few years ago and still cry when i think and talk about him.

No words can ease your pain. time only will.

Hugs Hugs and Hugs...

fabie
Old Jun 4th 2005, 1:22 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

hi everybody

So, so sorry to hear about Holly. Will send a PM

D D
Old Jun 4th 2005, 1:23 pm
Merlot

hi everybody

Sending you love, so sorry to hear the news.

Really feel for you at this time.

Merlot xxx

Old Jun 4th 2005, 1:29 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

hi everybody

just wanted to say how sorry I am about your sad loss today. I have lost pets and it is really awful cos you are sooooo close to them.

In a little time, you will know that Holly is at peace and in no pain now.
I am sorry you're hurting,
Take care
Ang
Old Jun 4th 2005, 2:20 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, I realise this isnt directly related to oz but quite a few people on here have been supporting me and concerned about my cat, Holly.

Just to let you know I've had a phone call from the vet this afternoon, he's got terminal cancer in his stomach and although it can be treated with chemotherapy that only adds a few months, so dont want to put him through it.

He can have steroids which will help him feel better but he hasnt got long.

I am so upset, dont know what to do with myself.

aw....you poor thing.
my cats had to be put to sleep when they were 22 and 24 years old.....a very difficult decision, but the right one.

<<<<<hugs>>>>>

sue
Old Jun 4th 2005, 2:20 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

I know how you feel, we lost one of ours only a few weeks ago.

She's now in the garden forever, at peace and free of pain.

Trying to send you karma when it'll let me.

Just cherish those lovely memories.
Old Jun 4th 2005, 3:02 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

I've sent you a pm

Anne
Old Jun 4th 2005, 5:01 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

hi everybody

Brids,

Words mean very little when you're experiencing the pain of losing a much loved pet, but just want you to know how sorry I am to hear about Holly. My thoughts are with you and sending you a big cuddle.

Nicky
Old Jun 4th 2005, 5:15 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

hi everybody

Aww...you poor thing....sending you some k

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.