Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Rugby World Cup - Spreadsheet attached with TV times

Rugby World Cup - Spreadsheet attached with TV times

Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:18 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rugby World Cup - Spreadsheet attached with TV times

Originally Posted by tony s
theres dirty play and a possibilty of ending someones career. not abs best sporting moment
Depends on how you view things really..............he was only Irish for god sake!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:20 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I will happily give you the second win, but the first was against a side with 7 new players.

Now you will say that doesn't matter...................but it does and you know it does.
i've no doubt we could spend time looking at every game ever played and come up with some sort of excuse as to the result, but at the end of the day the history book says you guys lost and you did, end of.

PS: I chose not to mention the New Zealand Barbarians loss to England in Dec03 or the NZ Maori loss to the England Saxons (WTF are they?) in June03
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:21 am
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

theres dirty play and a possibilty of ending someones career. not abs best sporting moment
Yeah... remember Zinzan and the face stamp...? Can't remember the England player but he was very lucky not to lose his eye...
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

Depends on how you view things really..............he was only Irish for god sake!
i agree. but he a top drawer player. any way im off
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

Originally Posted by DrWho
Yeah... remember Zinzan and the face stamp...? Can't remember the England player but he was very lucky not to lose his eye...
phil degranville
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:23 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve99
i've no doubt we could spend time looking at every game ever played and come up with some sort of excuse as to the result, but at the end of the day the history book says you guys lost and you did, end of.

PS: I chose not to mention the New Zealand Barbarians loss to England in Dec03 or the NZ Maori loss to the England Saxons (WTF are they?) in June03
changing the subject, do we have a RWC tipping competition up and running on here?
If not anyone fancy it ? im off for the day but if so someone create a league on here and stick a new post up
www.footytips.com.au from memory its pretty basic win/loss and a points margin for each round of games.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:25 am
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

phil degranville
Now there's a star for a day...! Wonder what he's up to these days...
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:28 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Ah.........Zinzan, what a player..........almost brings a tear to my eye.........
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:29 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by steve99
changing the subject, do we have a RWC tipping competition up and running on here?
If not anyone fancy it ? im off for the day but if so someone create a league on here and stick a new post up
www.footytips.com.au from memory its pretty basic win/loss and a points margin for each round of games.
There is a guy in the Spain forum who is setting one up as we speak, it will be in the Locker room.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:31 am
Straw Man.

phil degranville
He was on that BBC superstars show...........
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:32 am
Straw Man.

Now there's a star for a day...! Wonder what he's up to these days...
I will ask my new mate...........Tim Rodber
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

He was on that BBC superstars show...........
i never rated him at all. when rowell gave his old bath mate the captaincy he wasnt even a regular 1st choice
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:42 am
Timelord

I will ask my new mate...........Tim Rodber
Wonder what he's doing too... Was a Captain in the Green Howards, my Father and Uncle's old regiment...
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:45 am
Straw Man.

Wonder what he's doing too... Was a Captain in the Green Howards, my Father and Uncle's old regiment...
Who Tim?
Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Phil - now that's a blast from the past.

Always seemed an utter journeyman, never really looked like a world class centre and I imagine the butt of all S Hemisphere jokes in the same way Catt was.

I actually think Catt is a great footballer. Outside Wilko he had some good games.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.