British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Rugby World Cup - Spreadsheet attached with TV times (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/rugby-world-cup-spreadsheet-attached-tv-times-478646/)

Buzzy--Bee Sep 3rd 2007 4:51 am

Rugby World Cup - Spreadsheet attached with TV times

1 Attachment(s)
Hello all you Rugby Fans!

Well as we all know the Rugby World Cup starts this week, so I've put together a wee spreadsheet for us all to follow it.

The matches are being shown in Australia on Channel 10, the match times on the spreadsheet are Victorian times, so residents of other states may have to make adjustments.

We will probably record most of the matches and watch them first thing the following morning, as so many start during the wee hours.

Enjoy!

Buzzy

chrispy Sep 3rd 2007 5:21 am

Re: Rugby World Cup - Spreadsheet attached with TV times

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee (Post 5265953)

Well as we all know the Rugby World Cup starts this week, so I've put together a wee spreadsheet for us all to follow it.

The matches are being shown in Australia on Channel 10, the match times on the spreadsheet are Victorian times, so residents of other states may have to make adjustments.

We will probably record most of the matches and watch them first thing the following morning, as so many start during the wee hours.

Enjoy!

Buzzy

what a star you are.. think we will also be setting the automatic record button for most of these.. not as young as i used to be..

Cheers

Chris

DrWho Sep 3rd 2007 7:20 am

Nice one Buzzy... :thumbup:

Amazulu Sep 3rd 2007 7:26 am

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee (Post 5265953)

Enjoy!

Buzzy

Good stuff although not really necessary as the winner has already been decided ie Springboks.

DrWho Sep 3rd 2007 7:29 am

Originally Posted by Amazulu (Post 5266269)
Good stuff although not really necessary as the winner has already been decided ie Springboks.

Not a chance... If the Kiwis don't get ya the Wallabies will... What was it...? 49-0 in Brisbane earlier this year...!

mike-Ju Sep 3rd 2007 7:50 am

We have tickets for the Wales V Australia on the 15th :thumbsup: right on the centre line.

IM SO JAMMY:thumbsup:

rugbymatt Sep 3rd 2007 7:52 am

Good stuff although not really necessary as the winner has already been decided ie All Blacks.

I hope you don't mind.I have corrected your typo.

BadgeIsBack Sep 3rd 2007 9:19 am

As in England vs SA.:p

I want to see New Zealand win it this year. Keep em quiet for a bit.

Buzzy - I haven't see 10's listings yet so am still wondering which games, if any, we might not get. I'm guessing they will televise all the NZ, Aussie and England games. Let's see..

Amazulu Sep 3rd 2007 12:05 pm

Originally Posted by DrWho (Post 5266283)
Not a chance... If the Kiwis don't get ya the Wallabies will... What was it...? 49-0 in Brisbane earlier this year...!

Boks beat Wally-bies in SA. Sent an under strength team to Aus and NZ. Boks are playing mind games with the sheep-shaggers. Boks were killing them in the recent game in SA (away too the 2nd string Boks took the ABs close) and then took off key players (Botha and Matfield) and just lost. White is keeping his cards close to his chest. Dark horses are France - they are peaking just at the right time.

Boks v France final with the Boks edging it.

rugbymatt Sep 3rd 2007 12:14 pm

Originally Posted by Amazulu (Post 5267160)
Boks beat Wally-bies in SA. Sent an under strength team to Aus and NZ. Boks are playing mind games with the sheep-shaggers. Boks were killing then in the recent game in SA (away too the 2nd string Boks took the ABs close) and then took off key players (Botha and Matfield) and just lost. White is keeping his cards close to his chest. Dark horses are France - they are peaking just at the right time.

Boks v France final with the Boks edging it.

How sweet, you actually believe this don't you?

Amazulu Sep 3rd 2007 12:25 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt (Post 5267207)
How sweet, you actually believe this don't you?

Uh-uh.
Sheep-shaggers have peaked too early and have a history of choking in big games.

tony s Sep 3rd 2007 12:57 pm

Originally Posted by Amazulu (Post 5267253)
Uh-uh.
Sheep-shaggers have peaked too early and have a history of choking in big games.

cant see anyone getting near the all blacks, your right about choking. even if they do, they still have too much in the locker this time

rugbymatt Sep 3rd 2007 1:20 pm

Originally Posted by Amazulu (Post 5267253)
Uh-uh.

and how many tri-nations have SA won??

The AB's have a history of choking in the WORLD CUP, not big games.

Amazulu Sep 3rd 2007 1:34 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt (Post 5267494)
and how many tri-nations have SA won??

The AB's have a history of choking in the WORLD CUP, not big games.

So when did the Pacific Islanders (The real name for the ABs as the make-up of the team does not represent the nation of New Zealand) last win the WC?

They've blown it big time 3 or 4 times WCs. They are chokers and they'll choke in this one. :D

rugbymatt Sep 3rd 2007 1:38 pm

Originally Posted by Amazulu (Post 5267535)
So when did the Pacific Islanders (The real name for the ABs as the make-up of the team does not represent the nation of New Zealand) last win the WC?

They've blown it big time 3 or 4 times WCs. They are chokers and they'll choke in this one. :D

tell me how many islanders are in the starting 15.