Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Rugby World Cup - Spreadsheet attached with TV times

Rugby World Cup - Spreadsheet attached with TV times

Old Sep 6th 2007, 1:55 am
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Rugby World Cup - Spreadsheet attached with TV times

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
and I wasn't talking about the WRC, I was actually talking about their cup record.as I have already said to the Saffa I accept that on the day some ghosts are there on the big day........but when it comes to cups like the Tri-nations??
I agree that over time New Zealand have probably the best rugby team in the world which is amazing given their population (New Zealand and Pacific Islands), but the RWC is only played once every 4 years and there are so many variables that predicting the outcome is an inexact science..
Old Sep 6th 2007, 2:03 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rugby World Cup - Spreadsheet attached with TV times

Originally Posted by chrispy
I agree that over time New Zealand have probably the best rugby team in the world which is amazing given their population (New Zealand and Pacific Islands), but the RWC is only played once every 4 years and there are so many variables that predicting the outcome is an inexact science..
This is the way I see RWC history:

Year: pre RWC favs: favs at semis: winners
1987 NZ NZ NZ
1991 NZ England Aus
1995 NZ NZ SA
1999 NZ NZ Aus
2003 England NZ England