Forum Regular

thehoweys is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PERTH-help for newbies!

Thanks for that, gives me hope!!!
Enjoy the celebrations!
Susan x
Old May 4th 2006, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

Watty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to all

Hi

Well we are no longer "Perth for Newbies" Virgins. Arrived late but made it. Just wanted to say a big thanks for making us so welcome and giving us such a postive response and feedback. Came back to friends in Freo full of beans and happy feelings. So lots of good Karma to you all and a big ta for making Paul part of the girlies meet too.
Hope to see you all soon.

Watty "n" Arls
x
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 5:59 am
Forum Regular

lucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of light

Does this still take place - if so I would love to come along on Thursday - will have been here 10 days then! Got an almost 2 year old son who would be tagging on as well if that's ok.
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 7:20 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lucy.summers
Does this still take place - if so I would love to come along on Thursday - will have been here 10 days then! Got an almost 2 year old son who would be tagging on as well if that's ok.

Hi Lucy

Yes we still meet on Thursday. As its got a bit cold, we meet inside but still at the Dome at Hillarys from 12pm onwards. Kids are welcome, even the odd husband has been known to tag along!

Hope to see you there

Sam
Old Jul 4th 2006, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

lucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of light

Great -see you there!!!
Old Jul 4th 2006, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

Chef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to behold

Hey Everyone,
Can I come too. Have been here since Jan and did not realise that this meet was still going on.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 5:55 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chef69
Hey Everyone,
Can I come too. Have been here since Jan and did not realise that this meet was still going on.

Everyone is welcome! We are normally the large of group of ladies taking all the tables and making all the noise, cant miss us.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:30 am
Forum Regular

JIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant future

Hi everyone

Haven't been on here for a while now as the group seems to be promoting itself! The group has gone from a bunch of 4 regular ladies sat around a solitary table to upwards of 20 occupying 6 tables. The Dome have actually approached us and stated that due to our size they have laid on another member of staff!! This just goes to prove how successful we are.....good on ya girls! I for one have found a great group of people that have all had their ups and downs and although everyone has their own opinions about Australia v UK they are happy to listen, encourage and support one another through the downs and share in the good times we have......and boy have there been some over the past year! News Years Eve party, several house warmings, birthday parties, Spring in the Valley Wine tours (by the way this year's only has one place left!), bbq's, even doggie birthday parties etc etc. My life here in Oz wouldn't be the same if it weren't for you guys, no doubt there would have been some ping pongs amongst us without the support of the group so thank you all!

And to all you newbies just arriving or out on reckies or about to leave blighty......if you can make the effort to join us (and I know it can be daunting!), you can be assured of a great group of friends, a wealth of migration advice and experience and a fantastic social life!

Hope to see you all very soon.....keep em coming girls!

Oh and to those who have plucked up the courage to seek us out unaided......well done.

To you who have failed to find us, I will try to remember my flag next week, but please no whinging about Oz, we are happy to listen to your problems if you are trying to overcome them but if you haven't anything good to say about our home, keep your opinions to yourself we dont wanna hear it ;0)
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:58 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Good post - ditto everything you have said!

Tracey
Old Aug 11th 2006, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

Chef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to behold

I would just like to add,that I'm relatively new to the Dome meets. I have already found a group of women with whom I can honestly say have made a difference to my life here.I was already enjoying myself but this has just made things better.

By the way to all people coming here or that are already here. It does not matter what country you are from,all that matters is that you want to give your new home a chance.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 4:44 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

I have been in Perth 4months now and unfortunately have not made it to the dome yet but definately intend to We are in the throws of buying/moving house at the mo and I won't have a car for a few weeks but will get there once all is sorted.

You sound like a great bunch and I am looking forward to meeting up with you all soon
Old Aug 11th 2006, 5:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sel
I have been in Perth 4months now and unfortunately have not made it to the dome yet but definately intend to We are in the throws of buying/moving house at the mo and I won't have a car for a few weeks but will get there once all is sorted.

You sound like a great bunch and I am looking forward to meeting up with you all soon

Hi Sel,
Where abouts are you in Perth?
Old Aug 11th 2006, 5:48 am
BE Enthusiast

clougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

I have been here since May 05 and still haven't got round to joining you! I am working at the moment on Thursday's but will be finishing at the end of October as I am having my 2nd baby. I think my 3 yr old will still be at daycare on Thursday's so maybe I could come along with the baby?? It might not be till Nov as my mum and my brother and his wife are coming out for a few weeks in October.

Jo
Old Aug 11th 2006, 6:01 am
Forum Regular

5teve is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by clougherty family
Hi,

I have been here since May 05 and still haven't got round to joining you! I am working at the moment on Thursday's but will be finishing at the end of October as I am having my 2nd baby. I think my 3 yr old will still be at daycare on Thursday's so maybe I could come along with the baby?? It might not be till Nov as my mum and my brother and his wife are coming out for a few weeks in October.

Jo
hey and dont forget us men can go if they are brave enough... (someone has to buy the cakes )we only made it once.. due to us being in perth for only 1 week... but the people we met... well fantastic doesnt do it justice... then when i returned for 6 weeks (working so couldnt go to the dome) they couldnt do enough to help and make me feel like i wasnt really 12000 miles away from home and g/f..... to anyone that has any kind of doubts or worries... get down there and get chatting!

See you all in about 5 weeks !!!!

Steve & Rach
Old Aug 11th 2006, 6:01 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chef69
Hi Sel,
Where abouts are you in Perth?
In Quinns Beach until next week and then in Gabbadah which is way up past Yanchep by the moore river estuary

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.