Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

PERTH-help for newbies!

PERTH-help for newbies!

Old Oct 24th 2006, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

Chef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: PERTH-help for newbies!

Hi Mandy,
Yes we still meet in the Dome at 12 on Thursdays in Hillary's. You are very welcome to join us. That is the whole point of us been there.Where are you coming from?
As I have said many times before. I don't know where I would have been now had I not taken a chance and gone down to meet all these lovely women.Some of whom have become quite close friends.
Will see you tomorrow, and welcome to Perth.
Old Oct 24th 2006, 5:04 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spana
Hi All,

I arrived yesterday so will be coming to meet you on Thursday if thats ok. Is it still at the Dome at 12?? I will be coming on public transport is it quite straight forward?

Thanks, and looking forward to it.

Mandy
Hi Mandy,
Welcome to Perth!
Whereabouts are you travelling from, we could maybe get you a lift as we are spread out allover NOR.
Tracey
PS not sure about public transport
Old Oct 24th 2006, 5:07 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Hi Mandy,
Welcome to Perth!
Whereabouts are you travelling from, we could maybe get you a lift as we are spread out allover NOR.
Tracey

I sent her a PM asking the same thing as I plan coming along tomorrow. Hopefully she will be nearby one of us.
Old Oct 24th 2006, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

Chef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Mandy,
Welcome to Perth!
Tracey

Tracey,
I was wondering how long it would take you to reply. Your nearly as bad as me.
See you tomorrow if your kids are feeling better. Missed you Mon.
Old Oct 24th 2006, 6:55 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I sent her a PM asking the same thing as I plan coming along tomorrow. Hopefully she will be nearby one of us.
Might even get to chat with you this time!

See you all tomorrow!

Tracey
Old Oct 24th 2006, 6:56 pm
happy to be here!

Originally Posted by Chef69
Tracey,
I was wondering how long it would take you to reply. Your nearly as bad as me.
See you tomorrow if your kids are feeling better. Missed you Mon.

LOL!
You know me so well!
Both boys are fine now (they were at 10 am on Monday!)
Will be there after the gym

Tracey
Old Oct 24th 2006, 10:54 pm
Just Joined

Spana is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I am in East Vic Park. I have done a route planner thing so should be ok to get there.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: PERTH-help for newbies!

HELLO GIRLS
so what about the boys?? are we welcome to ? is there one for the men anyone know?
many thanks we are not there yet next year we hope. its more for my wife
Dave
Old Oct 25th 2006, 9:25 pm
happy to be here!

Originally Posted by mad.chef
HELLO GIRLS
so what about the boys?? are we welcome to ? is there one for the men anyone know?
many thanks we are not there yet next year we hope. its more for my wife
Dave

Men are welcome too!
BUT they have to buy the cakes
Tracey

PS Don't tell me there's another mad chef!
I think chef69 has the monopoly on madness
Is it something to do with the profession or is it just a coincidence?
Old Oct 25th 2006, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Men are welcome too!
Tracey

Hi, We arrive on Monday week so I hope to get there the Thursday after, is it back at the Dome?
Tracie
Old Oct 25th 2006, 10:14 pm
happy to be here!

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
Hi, We arrive on Monday week so I hope to get there the Thursday after, is it back at the Dome?
Tracie
Hi Tracie (feel like I'm talking to myself!)
Yes it's back on at the Dome!
See you soon,
Good luck with the journey,
Tracey
Old Oct 25th 2006, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: PERTH-help for newbies!

Men are welcome too!
Tracey

All chefs have to be mad to do what we do . how about ill bake the cakes haha next year when we get to perth
all the best
Dave
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 5:35 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: PERTH-help for newbies!

School Christmas Holidays.

Just a quick note to let everyone know when the kids break up from school we will be meeting a Whitfords Nodes Park, off Whitfords Ave. Its a lovely park as short walk from Hillarys, plenty of play areas, BBQ's, parking and closed to the beach.

As most of the regulars know the dome is not very child friendly and Hillarys get very busy of the summer holidays.

I hope that anyone coming out over Christmas or even if you have been here awhile will come and join us.

Thanks
Sam
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 5:43 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
Just a quick note to let everyone know when the kids break up from school we will be meeting a Whitfords Nodes Park, off Whitfords Ave.
Watch your kids in the public toilets there, it's a well known cottaging spot (apparently)
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 6:53 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
it's a well known cottaging spot (apparently)
We'll see you there then

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.