Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

PERTH-help for newbies!

PERTH-help for newbies!

Old Dec 15th 2005, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

JIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant future
Default Re: PERTH-help for newbies!

Coffee meet on as usual 12.30pm, Sorrento Quay, Dome Cafe, everyone welcome and yes you can bring the kids!
Old Dec 15th 2005, 3:53 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JIVEBABE
Coffee meet on as usual 12.30pm, Sorrento Quay, Dome Cafe, everyone welcome and yes you can bring the kids!
But not the husbands in my case
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 1:54 am
Just Joined

SueL is a jewel in the roughSueL is a jewel in the roughSueL is a jewel in the roughSueL is a jewel in the roughSueL is a jewel in the rough

12:30 meet today at the Dome cafe, Sorrento Quay as normal. Everyone welcome, even Worzel.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

Mrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of light

When will you be meeting at Hillarys next? Nicola
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 11:28 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs Rangersman
When will you be meeting at Hillarys next? Nicola
Sam is going next Thursday (even though it is Xmas week). I think a few aren't going because of family / Xmas commitments but Calire said she was going and I may come along too.
Old Dec 29th 2005, 12:41 am
Forum Regular

Mrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of light

Worzel, are you going to be at Hillarys today? We are going to try and go.
Nicola
Old Dec 29th 2005, 12:59 am
A former regular of BE

Originally Posted by Mrs Rangersman
Worzel, are you going to be at Hillarys today? We are going to try and go.
Nicola
I have been banned again by she-that-must-be-obeyed so going to Mullaloo beach instead. Sam is going though.
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

JIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant future

Coffee morning on 12pm, Hilary's Dome cafe, Thursday. Thanks for all those that came to the New Years Eve bash at my place! Boy was I ill the next day though, thanks to a certain some-one introducing me to to Gin!

A couple of pics are attached of Girls Expats Xmas night out and New Years Eve!
Attached Thumbnails PERTH-help for newbies!-dscf0025.jpg   PERTH-help for newbies!-dscf0024.jpg  
Attached Images    
Old Jan 10th 2006, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

I am really not going to be able to fit the coffee morning in this week as our visitors are leaving Sunday and we still have heaps to do! Hope you all have a good time without me. I have had a pm from a couple (Paul and Jo) who need info on settlement process, I have pm'd a bit but if any of you have any useful info for them, they are going this week and would appreciate some advice!

Sindy
Old Jan 11th 2006, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

I am really not going to be able to fit the coffee morning in this week as our visitors are leaving Sunday and we still have heaps to do! Hope you all have a good time without me. I have had a pm from a couple (Paul and Jo) who need info on settlement process, I have pm'd a bit but if any of you have any useful info for them, they are going this week and would appreciate some advice!

Sindy

Think I'll be going (my weekly escape from my visitors ) Have just had our 1 year in Oz anniversary so will help if I can
Yvonne
Old Jan 18th 2006, 11:43 am
Banned

heppy will become famous soon enoughheppy will become famous soon enough

Sindy
hi there only been in perth for 12 weeks and would like to met up with you guys at hillarys are you meeting this thursday 19th jan at 12.30pm and how will i find you !!!!!!!!! cheers julie
Old Jan 20th 2006, 9:58 am
Just Joined

kirst is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm gonna be a newbie in 3 weeks so help............ Do all you ladies actually live in Perth City or surrounding suburbs? Any in Mandurah??? Would love to meet up with any nutty 30 something ladies with kids for chat, drink, ciggy which ever apply from the 20th Feb onwards and any advice on the best place to live and great primary schools would be apprecaited.... Thanks Perth Ladies!!!
Old Jan 20th 2006, 12:20 pm
Banned

heppy will become famous soon enoughheppy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kirst
I'm gonna be a newbie in 3 weeks so help............ Do all you ladies actually live in Perth City or surrounding suburbs? Any in Mandurah??? Would love to meet up with any nutty 30 something ladies with kids for chat, drink, ciggy which ever apply from the 20th Feb onwards and any advice on the best place to live and great primary schools would be apprecaited.... Thanks Perth Ladies!!!
hi there, i live in a northern suburb called ocean reef, just renting for the moment to get a feel for the place, i have twin boys aged 12 starting ocean reef high in feb and a 9 yr old going to beaumaris primary, let u know how they get on and if they like it. i met the perth girls for the first time this week, they are a fantastic bunch and really nice. Come along to hillarys the dome at 12.30pm on a thursday. Where are you going to live when you get here ? and where in uk are you coming from ? cheers julie
Old Jan 21st 2006, 3:00 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kirst

Hi Kirst
We're there every Thursday so just come along when you get here. We live all over- most of us are in the northern suburbs but a few come from further afield. I think Rockingham has been the furthest anyone has ever travelled- Mandurah is a bit of a hike but doable.
Hope your last minute stuff is going ok- all the sorting and packing is awful, never mind the goodbyes... but it's all worth it in the end.
Come and find us when you get here
Cheers
Yvonne
Old Jan 21st 2006, 9:15 am
Just Joined

kirst is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by heppy
hi there, i live in a northern suburb called ocean reef, just renting for the moment to get a feel for the place, i have twin boys aged 12 starting ocean reef high in feb and a 9 yr old going to beaumaris primary, let u know how they get on and if they like it. i met the perth girls for the first time this week, they are a fantastic bunch and really nice. Come along to hillarys the dome at 12.30pm on a thursday. Where are you going to live when you get here ? and where in uk are you coming from ? cheers julie
Gonna be in Mandurah and originally from Berkshire........ How far will I be from the meet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.