Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

One for the ladies re hairdressers

One for the ladies re hairdressers

Old Mar 29th 2012, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

Dentonburn is just really niceDentonburn is just really niceDentonburn is just really niceDentonburn is just really niceDentonburn is just really niceDentonburn is just really niceDentonburn is just really niceDentonburn is just really nice
Default Re: One for the ladies re hairdressers

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
My first trip to the hairdressers here was awful, I was having my highlights touched up but ended up with yellow hair that he had also cut too short and it stuck out at strange angles and went really dry and it was like having a haystack on my head really.

That was at some expensive salon in CBD too. Since then I have been going to a local on northern beaches, an Australian and she does a great job with the colours. Phew.
Bermuda, can you let me know where Northern Beach hairdressers is located? Cheers
Old Mar 30th 2012, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Brisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud of
Default Re: One for the ladies re hairdressers

Originally Posted by Brisbane bound
In too urgent a need for a haircut so have taken the plunge and made an appointment at a salon called Inch in Paddington. The owner used to work as a senior stylist at Stelios Papas in Toowong. He got some good reviews in a couple of hair forums online so I shall keep you updated.
Am absolutely delighted with my new haircut! I recommend highly, this hairdressers. The owner, Gareth is a London lad. His wife does the colouring and he the cutting. I shall be getting highlights done with my next haircut but for now I can only vouch for the quality of my haircut and customer service, absolutely first class. I am so pleased to have found somewhere that I am so happy with. It is also the nicest view I have ever had for having my hair washed, quite picturesque. 10/10 for Gareth!