Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Old Nov 29th 2005, 8:07 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Originally Posted by wholeworldwindow
ok...f***ing bumped! See ya!
??
Old Nov 29th 2005, 9:11 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

WTF?? :scared:
Old Nov 29th 2005, 11:24 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

I'm in! ...
Old Nov 29th 2005, 11:41 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Could one of you guys do me a HUGE favour please? I am unable to watch celeb as they arent showing it here!! (one thing I am missing!) and as I am only on dial-up it takes an eternity to view each BE page so could you give me a brief rundown on whos in and out and why,and why elaine isnt in it anymore did she just bottle it or was she totally unpopular ta much!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 11:57 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by squeezzii
Could one of you guys do me a HUGE favour please? I am unable to watch celeb as they arent showing it here!! (one thing I am missing!) and as I am only on dial-up it takes an eternity to view each BE page so could you give me a brief rundown on whos in and out and why,and why elaine isnt in it anymore did she just bottle it or was she totally unpopular ta much!
Cannon - out-voted
Jilly-out-voted
Kim -out -injury in trail
elaine-out day one-fainting fits
David-out -voted

Last edited by seang; Nov 30th 2005 at 12:16 am.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:04 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
Did you see Chip's wife. I'm surprised he didn't want to stay in the jungle to keep away from that. :scared:
she sounds a bit odd too, like shes had some surgery on the old vocal cords? Watching GMTV's little bit they do on it in the morning, they had his wife on there. She begged the viewers to keep him in so she could have a nice break away from him! Sod going on I'm a celeb, getting bitten to death by mozzies and ants and living on witcherry grubs and worms - why not just get a divorce??? Much easier! Or.......go to prison!
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:05 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
Cannon - out-voted
Jilly-out-voted
Kim -out -injury in trail
elaine-out day one-fainting fits
David-out -voted
Kimberly is on the front of The Sun today saying her sex life has been runined because of the injury
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:45 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by squeezzii

What makes you think we'd know

Seriously, I see someone's posted the info - was it glitta? I can't understand why it isn't shown in Oz - thought it would have been a hit out there
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:48 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by glittababe
she sounds a bit odd too, like shes had some surgery on the old vocal cords? Watching GMTV's little bit they do on it in the morning, they had his wife on there. She begged the viewers to keep him in so she could have a nice break away from him! Sod going on I'm a celeb, getting bitten to death by mozzies and ants and living on witcherry grubs and worms - why not just get a divorce??? Much easier! Or.......go to prison!
She wants a break so she won't have to have to cook his breakfast, lunch, dinner, make tea, wipe his a**e, etc etc. I was shouting at the TV when he said he couldn't cook because he had a wife to do that for him. MCP of the highest order. And Bobby said that Von does all that for him too. Is this a northern thing girls?
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

She wants a break so she won't have to have to cook his breakfast, lunch, dinner, make tea, wipe his a**e, etc etc. I was shouting at the TV when he said he couldn't cook because he had a wife to do that for him. MCP of the highest order. And Bobby said that Von does all that for him too. Is this a northern thing girls?
north and south divide plus I think its something to do with their ages (early 60's)? My dad is 58 and has always done all the cooking and cleaning, plus working 50+ hrs a week! Problem is, I've accepted that as the norm and expect my poor downtrodden husband to do the same (and he does)! Actually, I've been off duty for a few days and I've managed to cook family meals every evening! My eldest has said he's wanted to be a chef since he was 2. He loves Gordon Ramsey and Jamie Oliver. At the moment he's watching the Great Italian Escape and has asked for Jamie's Italy for xmas. Bless him, he's only 9!
Account Closed

Forgot to say I need a run-down of what happens tonight on Celeb posted as I'm away tonight and who's out. Thanks.

suzy x
small steps long journey

Is this a northern thing
Yes Southern girls get their maids to do it
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:57 am
BE Forum Addict

north and south divide plus I think its something to do with their ages (early 60's)? My dad is 58 and has always done all the cooking and cleaning, plus working 50+ hrs a week! Problem is, I've accepted that as the norm and expect my poor downtrodden husband to do the same (and he does)! Actually, I've been off duty for a few days and I've managed to cook family meals every evening! My eldest has said he's wanted to be a chef since he was 2. He loves Gordon Ramsey and Jamie Oliver. At the moment he's watching the Great Italian Escape and has asked for Jamie's Italy for xmas. Bless him, he's only 9!
Suzy, what are we to do about Kimberly and her poor sex life????? I mean she must have gone without it for at least 10 days!!!! The poor girl must squeak when she walks! Just a suggestion, but if she's really worried about her sex life and feels its ruined cos of her ribs, I would say go on top girl!
Old Nov 30th 2005, 2:00 am
Account Closed

Suzy, what are we to do about Kimberly and her poor sex life????? I mean she must have gone without it for at least 10 days!!!! The poor girl must squeak when she walks! Just a suggestion, but if she's really worried about her sex life and feels its ruined cos of her ribs, I would say go on top girl!

Only 10 days

Isn't she married to a surgeon/doctor/ medic? Can't he fix it. Surely you can bonk with a cracked rib.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 2:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Only 10 days

Isn't she married to a surgeon/doctor/ medic? Can't he fix it. Surely you can bonk with a cracked rib.
well.......empathising with her, it must be difficult to breath, which is why she needs to go on top and restrict herself to just 2 mins worth (hubby would say thats the normal in this house - with small kids running around you need to do it quick)! I didn't read the article in the sun, but it made the front page "Kimberly fears for her sex life!" Nothing about David being voted out at all!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.