Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:35 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Originally Posted by glittababe
Wasn't C Thatch fabulous??? Good old girl, Gilly was trying to keep up! Haven't seen much of Cannon and Ball, or the red braces. Just watched Sheree's trial, not bad really considering it was all live. Now watching Matt Brown and TPT. There's something seriously wrong with that girl. She's so hyper!

Know what you mean ..... How the hell does she get on tv
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

ginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
poor girl, she was really scared, unlike the one last year on the live trial, who just played to the camera.

she did really well to get 5 stars, good on her.
Awwwww, she was brilliant and so scared, it's a shame she couldn't get those frst stars.
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Wasn't C Thatch fabulous???

Yeah I'm afraid to admit I'm taking a bit of a liking to ole Thatch ... :scared:
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Know what you mean ..... How the hell does she get on tv
she's skinny, has hunched shoulders and thick! Oh and did i mention shes completely bonkers!
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:39 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

she's skinny, has hunched shoulders and thick! Oh and did i mention shes completely bonkers!

I think you did!!!! lol
J x
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:46 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Sherree did very well.....considering she was scared shitless before she started, the girl done good. Total respect for putting her head in that box with the spiders and pulling the star out with her teeth!!!!!

I also must admit that The Thatch is quickly becoming my favourite. Her quintessentially English stiff upper lip attitude has earned her due respect.

D D
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:49 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
I thought Sherree did very well.....considering she was scared shitless before she started, the girl done good. Total respect for putting her head in that box with the spiders and pulling the star out with her teeth!!!!!

I also must admit that The Thatch is quickly becoming my favourite. Her quintessentially English stiff upper lip attitude has earned her due respect.

D D
I love The Thatch she's a real hoot!!!

I thought of you DD during that trial :scared:
Old Nov 24th 2005, 7:03 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul2004
Yeah I'm afraid to admit I'm taking a bit of a liking to ole Thatch ... :scared:

I love her and thats after experiencing "Thatchers Britain" . The way she chewed that Roo testicle :scared: .....what a woman
Old Nov 24th 2005, 7:19 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The A Team
I love The Thatch she's a real hoot!!!

I thought of you DD during that trial :scared:
Mate, she gets total respect from me for that. I sat goggley eyed when she popped her head through that box

D D
Old Nov 24th 2005, 7:45 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thatch for Prime Minister. Oh sorry we've already been there

Seriously, what a woman. Just like her mum really - a ball breaker :scared:

And Sheree - that girl is braver than I would be - putting her face in a tank full of maggots - I had to leave the room

Cannon and Ball - waste of space - I can't even remember their act and I'm old enough too. Anyone notice Jimmy's bewilderment and Kimberley's 'WTF' face when they turned up
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:38 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suzy
Thatch for Prime Minister. Oh sorry we've already been there
Oh Suzy your so funny mate karma for that

Well I've never seen anyone do the eating trial like that, it was like watching em eat tea and scones brilliant bloody brilliant.

Thatch to win

I felt really sorry for Sheree, think they should've given her the stars she just couldnt reach em, and she did get her hands in and root around. I couldnt even see a star in first box!!

P
Old Nov 24th 2005, 10:14 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

Originally Posted by suzy
- a ball breaker :scared:
Mate,

Never was a truer word spoken LOL

D D
Old Nov 24th 2005, 10:24 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by possoms
I felt really sorry for Sheree, think they should've given her the stars she just couldnt reach em, and she did get her hands in and root around. I couldnt even see a star in first box!!

P
Totally agree with that. She confronted each section right to the very end. The stars in the first boxes were far too small for her to make out what they were in amongst the other stuff and her poor little arms couldn't reach to the bottom. They should've given those to her as she did go through with it.
Old Nov 25th 2005, 12:11 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Totally agree with that. She confronted each section right to the very end. The stars in the first boxes were far too small for her to make out what they were in amongst the other stuff and her poor little arms couldn't reach to the bottom. They should've given those to her as she did go through with it.

tried to find out exact location on the website, but its not giving it to me, can anyone enlighten me, I know its on the nsw/qld boarder, but wondered what the name was.

cheers

Trish
Old Nov 25th 2005, 12:37 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jimtrish
tried to find out exact location on the website, but its not giving it to me, can anyone enlighten me, I know its on the nsw/qld boarder, but wondered what the name was.

cheers

Trish
It hasn't been publicised over here as to the exact location.

But the so called 'celebs' stayed in the Palazzo Versace Hotel which I think is on the Gold Coast (looked pretty luxurious to me on TV) and Elaine Lordan was treated in Murwillumbah Hospital. I've never heard of the place but would imagine it has to be fairly close to the location.

Suzy x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.