Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Old Nov 29th 2005, 12:32 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Originally Posted by suzy
Headline in The Sun today was that "Kimberley fears she has been crippled".

Haven't read the story but didn't she just break a rib? Or is it worse now?
despite talk of her cracking a rib on tv and radio, on the programme there was no mention of ribs. She hurt her shoulder??

Old Nov 29th 2005, 12:33 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
despite talk of her cracking a rib on tv and radio, on the programme there was no mention of ribs. She hurt her shoulder??

Rumour has it she cracked a smile
Old Nov 29th 2005, 12:39 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by seang
Rumour has it she cracked a smile
LOL actually I thought she was very good doing the trial, no hesitation just did it. Sheree was cacking her pants

She is the only Aussie in there, prob fed up listening to winging poms
Old Nov 29th 2005, 12:44 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
LOL actually I thought she was very good doing the trial, no hesitation just did it. Sheree was cacking her pants

She is the only Aussie in there, prob fed up listening to winging poms
I agree! She hasn't moaned or anything, just got on with the task in hand! Have to say she looked quite elegant perched on the side of the coptor - until she hurt whatever she hurt! So who gets sued then, the production company or the heli company? Didn't the scenery as they were flying look spectacular? Have driven through there Nov last year, but it looked very impressive from the air!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 12:47 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glittababe
she looked quite elegant perched on the side of the coptor
had *similar* thoughts
similar in a very loose way
Old Nov 29th 2005, 12:56 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

had *similar* thoughts
similar in a very loose way
Yes like the 'similar' ones my husband had!!!! Feel sorry for the girl, she coped with Elaines whinging, went out to rescue her on the high wire thingy and kept peace with everyone there. Her bush tucker trial was a tad pathetic but then there wasn't much competition going on to get the 'most' stars until Cannon and Ball joined in!

Sid Owen in the bottom 2 last night? Now he was favourite to win?
Old Nov 29th 2005, 12:58 am
small steps long journey

Sid Owen in the bottom 2 last night? Now he was favourite to win?
Again *rumour* has it that the 2nd name given is just a ruse sometimes to even bolster support for the person. So even if he was named it does not mean he was the person with the second least votes
Old Nov 29th 2005, 1:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Again *rumour* has it that the 2nd name given is just a ruse sometimes to even bolster support for the person. So even if he was named it does not mean he was the person with the second least votes
Sneaky! So they're in no particular order then? The only person I'm voting for is the Thatch! What a marvellous woman, altho I almost vomited when she was chewing on that fish eye! The woman truely has more balls than any of the guys in there!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sneaky! So they're in no particular order then? The only person I'm voting for is the Thatch! What a marvellous woman, altho I almost vomited when she was chewing on that fish eye! The woman truely has more balls than any of the guys in there!
And...... he's out!!! Thank **** for that! Jenny did well on the trial altho it was fairly tame in comparison to the others. Have taken what you said into consideration re the voting and how they're announced. Last night they said it was between Sheree (another one tipped to win) and Dicky! Looks like you're right!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 7:44 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you see Chip's wife. I'm surprised he didn't want to stay in the jungle to keep away from that. :scared:
Old Nov 29th 2005, 7:47 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

No they are not announced in any particular order. Kimberly has a broken rib - bit it is high up her back in her shoulder. She is fine now, but still a bit dizzy. She is now in Versace and has been resting all day. She has given an ITV interview due for broadcast tomorrow! Paps been about all day @ Versace though, desparate for a story they are!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 7:49 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
Did you see Chip's wife. I'm surprised he didn't want to stay in the jungle to keep away from that. :scared:
Truly mad as a box of frogs!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 7:55 pm
small steps long journey

And...... he's out!!! Thank **** for that! Jenny did well on the trial altho it was fairly tame in comparison to the others. Have taken what you said into consideration re the voting and how they're announced. Last night they said it was between Sheree (another one tipped to win) and Dicky! Looks like you're right!
Yip. Also abit of controversy going on at the moment. Looks like someone somewhere has some inside information on the evictions. Huge money being bet on the exchanges about 10-15 minutes before results announced and they havent got it wrong yet.

Going on that it is currently CT to win from SO from JO and SM fourth. See how it pans out. may change over the next few days.
Old Nov 29th 2005, 8:00 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Yip. Also abit of controversy going on at the moment. Looks like someone somewhere has some inside information on the evictions. Huge money being bet on the exchanges about 10-15 minutes before results announced and they havent got it wrong yet.

Going on that it is currently CT to win from SO from JO and SM fourth. See how it pans out. may change over the next few days.

Oh good. Thatch to win. She's fab. Loved her 'Famous Five' behaviour during her adventure last night.

Now who reckons DD was pretending not to know it was Thatch's snatch when he was shown the clip of someone having a pee. :scared:
Old Nov 29th 2005, 8:03 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

ok...f***ing bumped! See ya!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.