Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Old Dec 1st 2005, 7:04 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Originally Posted by hilary6
Is it???? thanks for that I didnt know
Yep, and then the eviction is on at 10.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 7:21 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Jimmy Osmond on the lilly pads ...
Old Dec 1st 2005, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul2004
Jimmy Osmond on the lilly pads ...
i know bless him, he did try and he dropped one! Just watching Thatcher throw a wobbly cos she can't teach the other celebs anything ........... ahhhhhh
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:00 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by glittababe
i know bless him, he did try and he dropped one! Just watching Thatcher throw a wobbly cos she can't teach the other celebs anything ........... ahhhhhh
whos been evicted tonight anyone??
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:04 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by possoms
whos been evicted tonight anyone??

Jenny Frost got the boot.

She said she was glad to go ...

I'm a cabbie, get me outta here! ...

To work ...
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:15 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paul2004
Jenny Frost got the boot.

She said she was glad to go ...

I'm a cabbie, get me outta here! ...

To work ...
aaah thanks paul, i've been watching itv2 and just couldnt notice that anyone had gone!! shows what an impression she made on me?
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 4:39 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
aaah thanks paul, i've been watching itv2 and just couldnt notice that anyone had gone!! shows what an impression she made on me?
she said she was glad to go but secretly I think they'd all like to win! I would have liked to be the first one out as you then have 14 days in the Versace! Lovely X
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 5:26 am
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future

she said she was glad to go but secretly I think they'd all like to win! I would have liked to be the first one out as you then have 14 days in the Versace! Lovely X
AND they get paid mega bucks! I think Antony will go tonight, bless him.

Sid to win for me xxxxxxxx
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 6:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by suzannepatricia
AND they get paid mega bucks! I think Antony will go tonight, bless him.

Sid to win for me xxxxxxxx
he's after a sympathy vote tho. Every time he's on camera, he always says "I am a nice guy tho aren't I?" He's looking for reassurance all the time. Considering his career he's not very confident! In fact a lot of them seem to have low self esteem which I find quite endearing
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

he's after a sympathy vote tho. Every time he's on camera, he always says "I am a nice guy tho aren't I?" He's looking for reassurance all the time. Considering his career he's not very confident! In fact a lot of them seem to have low self esteem which I find quite endearing
Antony is out! Who predicted that? So next is Bobby Ball then Sid Owen then final between the Thatch and Jimmy, Thatch to win as she'll knab the British votes!
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Antony is out! Who predicted that? So next is Bobby Ball then Sid Owen then final between the Thatch and Jimmy, Thatch to win as she'll knab the British votes!
Just realised I forgot Sheree! Not sure where she'll feature in it!
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 9:38 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

OK, I am hooked. I have never before watched any of this stuff, the x factor, come dancing, big brother etc. But I happened to catch a bit on Tuesday and have been watching it ever since.

I think Sheree or Sid will win, with the other of them coming runner up.

I think they are all a laugh, and who would have though Carol Thatcher would be funny!!
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ub40fan
OK, I am hooked. I have never before watched any of this stuff, the x factor, come dancing, big brother etc. But I happened to catch a bit on Tuesday and have been watching it ever since.

I think Sheree or Sid will win, with the other of them coming runner up.

I think they are all a laugh, and who would have though Carol Thatcher would be funny!!
shes a grand lass isn't she? so not like how I presumed a PM's daughter would be! I enjoy it when shes tiddly and spills the beans about her mothers antics at no 10! I say........ feed them more alcohol!
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future

I did! Methinks Antony looked too good in his outfit, it certainly was a hoot tho. It'll be Bobby out next. How could you forget S'Murf? I predict Sheree to win, with Thatch 2nd and Sid 3rd, but a close thing with Jimbo.
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by suzannepatricia
I did! Methinks Antony looked too good in his outfit, it certainly was a hoot tho. It'll be Bobby out next. How could you forget S'Murf? I predict Sheree to win, with Thatch 2nd and Sid 3rd, but a close thing with Jimbo.

I loved their fashion show! Jimmy fabulous on the makeshift drums! Carol narrating - pure genius!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.