Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nursing in Australia.

Nursing in Australia.

Old Oct 7th 2012, 4:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nursing in Australia.

Anyone got a spare drawer? I have some nuts that need slammin'
Old Oct 7th 2012, 4:46 am
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tr1boy

I hope they belong to Chris.
Old Oct 7th 2012, 4:47 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pit Bull.
I think your right.

Is there any nurses currently working at the Royal Perth or Charles Gardener hospital, who can tell me what it is like?

Cheers
Amazing what Search can turn up....
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...24&postcount=6

I suggest you ask Dorothy The rest of us will just sod off to bed!
Old Oct 7th 2012, 4:59 am
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Amazing what Search can turn up....
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...24&postcount=6

I suggest you ask Dorothy The rest of us will just sod off to bed!

Dorothys a student?
Old Oct 7th 2012, 5:05 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Dorothys a student?
What's so strange about that?
Old Oct 7th 2012, 5:18 am
Banned

I never said it was strange.
Old Oct 7th 2012, 5:26 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tr1boy
Yes it is a bit like that isnt it
Old Oct 7th 2012, 5:27 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Does she have 75 years experience at both those hospitals, simultaneously ?
Old Oct 7th 2012, 5:28 am
Banned

Why you feel you have to get involved in this topic when you know nothing about it I don't know, not that I'm interested in anything you say, so far my wife's cousins who work at the Royal Perth and several others she has contact with there and Sir Charles Gardener, think its a bit better there, maybe the wife's cousins are saying that to get her to work there, I don't know, but so far no one on this thread has worked at either place unless I am mistaken, hopefully someone will post soon, with factual information of either hospital.
Old Oct 7th 2012, 5:29 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by chris955
Does she have 75 years experience at both those hospitals, simultaneously ?
Wellllll she is a multi-talented lady, but I'm not sure even she could manage that
Old Oct 7th 2012, 5:31 am
Banned

Wellllll she is a multi-talented lady, but I'm not sure even she could manage that
Sorry, her opinion cant count then
Old Oct 7th 2012, 5:39 am
Banned

I'm not religious, but ....... please God there must be one nurse who has worked at the Royal Perth, or sir Charles Gardener hospital on here, who has experience of the UK and Australian system, not someone who knows someone, or thinks its the same in every hospital in Australia, or whatever, just a nurse, a florence Nightingale, an Angel, is it too much to ask?
Old Oct 7th 2012, 5:51 am
Home and Happy

I'm not religious, but ....... please God there must be one nurse who has worked at the Royal Perth, or sir Charles Gardener hospital on here, who has experience of the UK and Australian system, not someone who knows someone, or thinks its the same in every hospital in Australia, or whatever, just a nurse, a florence Nightingale, an Angel, is it too much to ask?
I've found you Dorothy, from the Royal Perth. I've trawled the forum back to 2009 and can't find anyone posting about working at the Charles gardener, and can only find Dorothy from the Royal Perth. Thats not to say there aren't posters out there, but its not looking hopeful. Added to that fact - pleading for their attention at this time of night probably isn't a lot of good........
Old Oct 7th 2012, 5:55 am
Banned

I've found you Dorothy, from the Royal Perth. I've trawled the forum back to 2009 and can't find anyone posting about working at the Charles gardener, and can only find Dorothy from the Royal Perth. Thats not to say there aren't posters out there, but its not looking hopeful. Added to that fact - pleading for their attention at this time of night probably isn't a lot of good........

Thanks for that, Dorothy can give her views of her experience there, but being a student she can't relate it to how it compares to the UK unfortunately. Cheers anyway.
Old Oct 7th 2012, 6:02 am
Home and Happy

Thanks for that, Dorothy can give her views of her experience there, but being a student she can't relate it to how it compares to the UK unfortunately. Cheers anyway.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.