Nurses gallore

Old Nov 2nd 2006, 11:55 am
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nurses gallore

Originally Posted by Bix
Eyes wide open then - great stuff

Pray tell me........did you obtain a licence for having ideas ?
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

carryon has a spectacular aura aboutcarryon has a spectacular aura aboutcarryon has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by soapy
thats funny, i didnt have that problem with her

Can you let me know what it was like!!!!!! i can't bloody well remember!
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 7:42 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wannabauzzienurse
Thanks Bix, yes we're aware of the need for licences and cards etc and it is a concern I'd be lying if I said it wasn't but we don't need six figures (be nice tho!) to live on and he can do labouring if necessary. He doesn't just do building carpentry he's also a very capable furniture maker and self-employment doing that is something we've been thinking about.....please don't tell me we need a licence for that as well He used to make small items and flog them at markets and there's a few of those around I'm aware of so we've got a couple of options but in a country where you need a licence to fart we have a challenge ahead
If he's stuck tell him to do grass cutting that many new estates in QLD there are not enough professional grass cutters to go round.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wannabauzzienurse
you need a licence to fart
Manual or automatic?

WW
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 7:45 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
Manual or automatic?

WW
Usually automatic they can't cope with complexity of manual never mind the gas build up.
Old Jan 15th 2007, 3:50 am
Forum Regular

barkingRockateer is just really nicebarkingRockateer is just really nicebarkingRockateer is just really nicebarkingRockateer is just really nicebarkingRockateer is just really nicebarkingRockateer is just really nicebarkingRockateer is just really nicebarkingRockateer is just really nicebarkingRockateer is just really nicebarkingRockateer is just really nice

Originally Posted by cadman
Hi wannabauzzienurse !

My wife has a job there too (mental health) and our flights are booked for April 2nd. Did you go to one of the seminars or get a job direct via telephone interview like my missus ?
(we did go to the stoke 1 but as I say already had the job, just went to meet them. seem very nice)

The newspaper article was made worse by the fact that the comments were allegedly made by an english nurse returning to the uk I believe.

Andy.
just found your comments as I was browsing through. I am a UK mental health nurse and have lived in NSW for 3 years. I worked in SA before that and have now gone into drug and alcohol cos it does my head in in mental health here! We will be going back to the UK at the end of 2007 and I am doing on line UK Uni courses to skill back up again
Good luck and I hope you enjoy your job, it is different but maybe you are more flexible in your mind set than me

cheers