Wikiposts

Midlands Meet??

Old Mar 21st 2005, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Midlands Meet??

Mmmm...actually Saturday night getting p$ssed followed by dinner on Sunday sounds a mighty fine idea!! would also allow the more timid of us to be loosened up by the 'ol falling over juice!!

How far away is it from the NEC, ie the Premier Lodge..if its still there.
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 1:35 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately we cant make the Midlands meet (really enjoyed last time) but can make Derby meet so will see some of you there.

Take care

Sel x
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 2:45 am
Forum Regular

mysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of light

MrFlibble (?)

It's about 15 mins in a car from the NEC, and the Premier Lodge is still there.

See you all there!!

Nikiki
xx
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 5:23 am
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Might have to book hotel for the night with Mrs Flibble....are there plans to go anywhere specific on Saturday night or is it just a thought at the moment?
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 6:57 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
Might have to book hotel for the night with Mrs Flibble....are there plans to go anywhere specific on Saturday night or is it just a thought at the moment?
Ok, lets put it to the vote. Who wants to come on Saturday night too, who wants to just come for Saturday night and who wants to stick with Sunday afternoon?

Sam and I will do both if there is enough interest
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
Ok, lets put it to the vote. Who wants to come on Saturday night too, who wants to just come for Saturday night and who wants to stick with Sunday afternoon?

Sunday is best for us,unless we end up stopping over,lol

tracey
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 7:20 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

put us down for both - we need drown our sorrows!!!
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
put us down for both - we need drown our sorrows!!!
awwww whats up babe your car protesting

tracey
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 7:37 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by scissors
awwww whats up babe your car protesting

tracey
no mate - we found out today TRA failed!!!! bo**ox!!!!
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

no mate - we found out today TRA failed!!!! bo**ox!!!!
oh babe sorry i didnt realise :scared: did they say why

tracey
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 8:06 am
Account Closed

oh babe sorry i didnt realise :scared: did they say why

tracey

s'ok matey!!

something to do with traineeship whilst employed!! i have banged on about it all day so dont want to bore you with the details.

seems our agents are crap basically - but we always suspected that so were going to change anyway. really has opened my eyes today though as i have had posts and emails from other plumbers who put loads more than us in their application. still, we will be better prepared for next time but i just cant face the thought of it at the moment to be honest!!
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

s'ok matey!!

something to do with traineeship whilst employed!! i have banged on about it all day so dont want to bore you with the details.

seems our agents are crap basically - but we always suspected that so were going to change anyway. really has opened my eyes today though as i have had posts and emails from other plumbers who put loads more than us in their application. still, we will be better prepared for next time but i just cant face the thought of it at the moment to be honest!!
yeh i can imagine,it sucks doesnt it i know they want an awful lot the tra,i had to send the ins and outs of everything right from the very basic stuff i guess they have to though but it doesnt help you right now does it.
You ll get lots of help from others on here there really helpful,the emmigration forum is useful to.

tracey
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 8:15 am
Account Closed

yeh i can imagine,it sucks doesnt it i know they want an awful lot the tra,i had to send the ins and outs of everything right from the very basic stuff i guess they have to though but it doesnt help you right now does it.
You ll get lots of help from others on here there really helpful,the emmigration forum is useful to.

tracey

big sigh - i'll be ok when ive slept on it - quelle bummer!!!!
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

big sigh - i'll be ok when ive slept on it - quelle bummer!!!!
I ll be rooting for you both,you must try again dont give up!!!!!!

tracey
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 8:25 am
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice

Sunday will be better for us, working on Saturday night.

Neil

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.