Wikiposts

Midlands Meet??

Old Mar 20th 2005, 8:34 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Midlands Meet??

Originally Posted by djdutts
Sunday 17th April 12.30pm (get school holidays out of the way)
White Horse pub, Balsall Common (about 5 miles from J4 of the M6)
They do good, cheap food (2 for the price of 1) and they have a Wacky Warehouse so we can lose the kids for an hour.

Is this defo on?!?

HOPE SO!
Defo still on! Are you coming?
Old Mar 20th 2005, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=worzel]Defo still on! Are you coming?[/QUOTEhey im toughting for business, OOOPPSs that dont sound to good

tracey
Old Mar 20th 2005, 8:59 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=scissors]
Originally Posted by worzel
Defo still on! Are you coming?[/QUOTEhey im toughting for business, OOOPPSs that dont sound to good

tracey
Promise them your horn of plenty - that's bound to entice them
Old Mar 20th 2005, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE=worzel]Promise them your horn of plenty - that's bound to entice them [/QUOTE] miht just frighten them away

tracey
Old Mar 20th 2005, 10:21 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Youre going to love this - i have just had to call out VW Assistance because my car is acting very strange - might have something to do with getting back in under 3 hours yesterday from sandown (averaging 100 - 130 mph!!!) The engine management light is now on and refusing to go off - brilliant!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

so, we need a lift for the midlands meet!!!!!
Old Mar 20th 2005, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Youre going to love this - i have just had to call out VW Assistance because my car is acting very strange - might have something to do with getting back in under 3 hours yesterday from sandown (averaging 100 - 130 mph!!!) The engine management light is now on and refusing to go off - brilliant!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

so, we need a lift for the midlands meet!!!!!
130mph :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: id be on the floor hiding,maybe you should come to the midlands meet on the train

tracey
Old Mar 20th 2005, 10:30 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by scissors
130mph :scared: :scared: id be on the floor hiding,maybe you should come to the midlands meet on the train

tracey

my car isnt too happy either mate "Grrrrr"

thank god still under warranty but you know how garages always find a way to worm out of it so fingers crossed!!
Old Mar 20th 2005, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

my car isnt too happy either mate "Grrrrr"

thank god still under warranty but you know how garages always find a way to worm out of it so fingers crossed!!
oh just give em hell
but dont mention 130mph :scared: :scared: :scared:

tracey
Old Mar 20th 2005, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

ezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Midlands Meet??

Just had a quick squiz at all the posts from fellow midlanders. I know you're all scattering around Oz, but if there's any specific info you need on Sydney, then ask away. We've been here forever (feels like) so know the city and environs reasonably well. Come to Sydney...we need more Brummies here!
Old Mar 20th 2005, 10:34 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by scissors
oh just give em hell
but dont mention 130mph :scared: :scared: :scared:

tracey
where is everyone booked in for the midlands meet??

think we might come in Jed's van:

JED ROOKS PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL SERVICES

that way no one can miss us!!!!
Old Mar 20th 2005, 10:39 pm
Just Joined

carluk is an unknown quantity at this point

My wife and I live at Patshull near Albrighton. Lived in Oz for three years. Came back in '99 and now looking to move back asap.

Sounds like there's enough of us for a very local wolverhampton meet. Anybody up for a pint over the next 10 days (Yam Yam, Cameron etc) perhaps somewhere like Compton or Tettenhall. If we can't get the women along then maybe an early doors pint for the lads (sorry for the lack of political correctness but you'll get used to it if you move to Oz)
Old Mar 21st 2005, 12:40 am
BE Enthusiast

flip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by carluk
My wife and I live at Patshull near Albrighton. Lived in Oz for three years. Came back in '99 and now looking to move back asap.

Sounds like there's enough of us for a very local wolverhampton meet. Anybody up for a pint over the next 10 days (Yam Yam, Cameron etc) perhaps somewhere like Compton or Tettenhall. If we can't get the women along then maybe an early doors pint for the lads (sorry for the lack of political correctness but you'll get used to it if you move to Oz)
Yam Yam's trying to organise something for weekend after Easter - I'm hoping the Sunday. Only a girl though - can I come?

Carolyn
Old Mar 21st 2005, 1:01 am
A former regular of BE

[QUOTE=Rooksie]where is everyone booked in for the midlands meet??/QUOTE]

As the meet is on a Sunday arvo (see - I am picking up the lingo already ) I would doubt if too many people are staying over. If you do stay over, there will be loads of B&B's nearby as Balsall Common is just a few miles from the NEC / Birmingham airport.

I have a terrible feeling that this meet is going to expand to become a saturday night AND sunday lunch thing . At least Sam and I can drive one / drink one if that materialises.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 1:17 am
Account Closed

[QUOTE=worzel]
where is everyone booked in for the midlands meet??/QUOTE]

As the meet is on a Sunday arvo (see - I am picking up the lingo already ) I would doubt if too many people are staying over. If you do stay over, there will be loads of B&B's nearby as Balsall Common is just a few miles from the NEC / Birmingham airport.

I have a terrible feeling that this meet is going to expand to become a saturday night AND sunday lunch thing . At least Sam and I can drive one / drink one if that materialises.
the saturday (16th) is Jeds birthday so with any luck with will do sat/sun!?!?! YAY
Old Mar 21st 2005, 9:43 am
Banned

djdutts is on a distinguished road

Saturday night and Sunday........

Ur...................

OK!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.