Melbourne Meet

Old Jul 4th 2005, 10:55 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Melbourne Meet

Originally Posted by Bordy
Hows that Morning Sickness coming along anyway???
:scared: That thoughts enough to make me start puking all over again :scared:
Old Jul 18th 2005, 10:00 am
Just Joined

Redrum is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bordy
Sorry you couldn't make it Aka, especially as it was you that first tried to get it going.
We will need to have another soon so you can meet some of us locals.
There were a few who couldn't make this one like Jaykay, Johanne & Hevs who also wasn't well.
Look forward to meeting you & family soon.

Hi, I'm a newcomer to the forum and was wondering if you plan to have any more meets in Melbourne in the near future.
Old Jul 18th 2005, 10:33 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Redrum
Hi, I'm a newcomer to the forum and was wondering if you plan to have any more meets in Melbourne in the near future.
Probably, weather you choose to attend them or not is down to you entirely.

It would be a great one though, we could meet up with several of us only having to travel 2 ks!! We are just up the rd from you

You been to the "Cardi" yet
Old Jul 18th 2005, 10:55 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by hevs
Probably, weather you choose to attend them or not is down to you entirely.

It would be a great one though, we could meet up with several of us only having to travel 2 ks!! We are just up the rd from you

You been to the "Cardi" yet
Is that the pub on the corner of Payne road / Emerald Road and the roundabout? If so yes I have.
Old Jul 18th 2005, 10:58 am
High in the Dandenongs

Is that the pub on the corner of Payne road / Emerald Road and the roundabout? If so yes I have.
Thats the one I go to footie training just along from there at Manuka oval.
Old Jul 18th 2005, 11:06 am
Just Joined

Thats the one I go to footie training just along from there at Manuka oval.
So are there many expats living close to us? I had a read through some of the threads from the last meet up you guys had but couldn't really tell who was from where!!!
Old Jul 18th 2005, 11:09 am
High in the Dandenongs

So are there many expats living close to us? I had a read through some of the threads from the last meet up you guys had but couldn't really tell who was from where!!!
There are heaps of us in and around Berwick, FTG, Upper beac, Cranbourne etc And more arriving daily it would seem
Old Jul 18th 2005, 11:11 am
Just Joined

There are heaps of us in and around Berwick, FTG, Upper beac, Cranbourne etc And more arriving daily it would seem
Where abouts in the UK did you live? Me & my wife are from Darwen near Blackburn
Old Jul 18th 2005, 11:15 am
High in the Dandenongs

Where abouts in the UK did you live? Me & my wife are from Darwen near Blackburn
oooo, is that oop north??

Me and hubby and 2 sprogs are from Banbury/ Oxfordshire.

I'll pm you i think otherwise people will get bored of reading this drivel and start moaning
Old Jul 18th 2005, 2:03 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I'll pm you i think otherwise people will get bored of reading this drivel and start moaning
Don't you believe it Hevs, owing to the inefficiency of Dymwits Booksellers I'm desperate for anything to read
Old Jul 19th 2005, 9:00 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Don't you believe it Hevs, owing to the inefficiency of Dymwits Booksellers I'm desperate for anything to read

The book stores must be empty!!!