Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne CBD Friday Drinkers Club Part 2, Friday 7th MARCH

Melbourne CBD Friday Drinkers Club Part 2, Friday 7th MARCH

Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:09 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Melbourne CBD Friday Drinkers Club Part 2, Friday 7th MARCH

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
Awwww, no worries guys.
I'll leave it as you've organised it. I organised a curry night for everyone last year and it was krrrrrrrazy having to PM everyone,answer questions,find somewhere,book extra folk in etc,etc,etc so I know what it's like Mr A.

We'll definately see you at the next one.
Cheers.

*pearly*

Jeez are you still droning on about doing a wee bit of work...
Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:10 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
never mind pearl, we'll organise a girlie piss-up soon...........sounds classy doesnt it

...and classy it will be!
Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:23 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mr Anderson
Alan and maybe clare(mr anderson)
Margaret 3 plus 3
DianneH68
Matt n Emma
busterboy
d burgess will drop in[/QUOTE]
mazza and a few scousers probably

still on for friday[/QUOTE]

Margaret3 plus4 , ave managed to recruit some other poor bugger.

My hubby finishes work at 4pm, so he'll probably be there first, tall , skinny , grey/black hair , with a scottish accent (obviously)
Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:24 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy
d burgess will drop in

My hubby finishes work at 4pm, so he'll probably be there first, tall , skinny , grey/black hair , with a scottish accent (obviously)[/QUOTE]

I might bring along an Aussie!
Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:25 am
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by busterboy

still on for friday

My hubby finishes work at 4pm, so he'll probably be there first, tall , skinny , grey/black hair , with a scottish accent (obviously)[/QUOTE]

I might bring along an Aussie![/QUOTE]

PS Mags what do you do to the quoting function??
Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:44 am
Account Closed

he looks like this
Attached Thumbnails Melbourne CBD Friday Drinkers Club Part 2, Friday 7th MARCH-bild0328.jpg  
Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:47 am
Account Closed

and his friend looks like this
Attached Thumbnails Melbourne CBD Friday Drinkers Club Part 2, Friday 7th MARCH-100_0031.jpg  
Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:49 am
A rather curious boy

he looks like this

And the weird is it a bird or is it a plane woman behind OH is Mags!
Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:56 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by busterboy
And the weird is it a bird or is it a plane woman behind OH is Mags!
& Ali & Em.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 12:26 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

oh me, me, me, can i come again,

i promise to behave and not harass the rest of the pub at the end of the night
Trust you to be the first one on the list ha ha ha

I will be there as i am still in melb for the moment

But looking forward to meeting up with you all as last time was a dam good nite

Just hope this time i dont have to do my firstaid bit at the station
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 12:34 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
& Ali & Em.
And the back of me
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 10:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold

Alan and maybe clare(mr anderson)
Margaret 3 plus 4
DianneH68
Matt n Emma[/QUOTE]
busterboy
d burgess will drop in
fraser plus 2
shazmac

Last edited by Mr Anderson; Mar 2nd 2008 at 10:50 am.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shazmac
And the back of me
glad you can make it

see you friday

al;
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 5:00 am
Account Closed

bump
Old Mar 4th 2008, 1:20 am
BE Enthusiast

DianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud of

Sorry guys, I'm going to have miss it again ... have made a late decision to go the Port Fairy Festival this weekend.
So have a great night

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.