Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne CBD Friday Drinkers Club Part 2, Friday 7th MARCH

Melbourne CBD Friday Drinkers Club Part 2, Friday 7th MARCH

Old Apr 25th 2008, 2:06 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Melbourne CBD Friday Drinkers Club Part 2, Friday 7th MARCH

Looks good mate, although your house is nearer
Old Apr 25th 2008, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by fraser
Looks good mate, although your house is nearer

Not for another year or so will we be neighbours

And btw your gaff to my new one is 2.6kms exactly. We measured it last week just for you LOL

If you fancy a beer soon give me a shout. I dont mind doing home haircuts every so often but if im working 6 days a week then i cant be arsed when i get home

Its a 30 minute drive from your house.

If you drive 15k to the butchers then you can drive a little further to a master buutchers

Al

Last edited by Mr Anderson; Apr 25th 2008 at 11:55 am.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 12:34 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr Anderson
Not for another year or so will we be neighbours

And btw your gaff to my new one is 2.6kms exactly. We measured it last week just for you LOL

If you fancy a beer soon give me a shout. I dont mind doing home haircuts every so often but if im working 6 days a week then i cant be arsed when i get home

Its a 30 minute drive from your house.

If you drive 15k to the butchers then you can drive a little further to a master buutchers

Al
No worries mate, I'll have to definitely pop down and take a look preferably once the freebies are over as I hate to wait
Old Apr 25th 2008, 2:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by fraser
No worries mate, I'll have to definitely pop down and take a look preferably once the freebies are over as I hate to wait
No probs mate, ill have the computer on at work anyway if its not.

Im going to install a live webcam in the shop so you and others can see whether its busy or not.

I did it in manchester too and the local businesses loved it especially those who werent allowed to use company phone to ask if we were busy or not, they could see from their desk when to nip out.

You shouyld be able to see it from a wap enabled phone soon as well so people can see it on the train or tram on the way home.

Its a bit of a gimmick but useful to some.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 10:50 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=Mr Anderson;6259178]"LOL cant tie you down can i"

Hiya tiger - Hey, That's a whole OTHER night of entertainment!

I gotta suggest the CBD coz it's central for everyone ( west and east siders ) We're 16km down the east side of the coast so same again and a bit more to get up and over to the west.
Make it the CBD folks. Do it, do it, do ittttt!!!!!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 1:50 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=onepearlyb;6266986]
Originally Posted by Mr Anderson
"LOL cant tie you down can i"

Hiya tiger - Hey, That's a whole OTHER night of entertainment!

I gotta suggest the CBD coz it's central for everyone ( west and east siders ) We're 16km down the east side of the coast so same again and a bit more to get up and over to the west.
Make it the CBD folks. Do it, do it, do ittttt!!!!!
Ive already started the thread fpor the Friday 16th may at 8pm

Its in the meet ups section

Add your name and lets get the balll rolling

al.x