Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

List of Sydney's unsafe suburbs

List of Sydney's unsafe suburbs

Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:33 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: List of Sydney's unsafe suburbs

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hey I hope you lot will all come and visit me down at Wacol
I will, as long as it's like the TV show Oz!
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:34 am
Account Closed

vic2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bcworld
Wow that was difficult....can I join your detective club??

http://www.internetbrands.com/contact-us/
Yeah okay, well, i never even seen that site, i got the address from the domain name he is using.
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vic2010
Now, he's what, i'm going to start with this address first

909 Sepulveda Bouevard, El Segundo, CA, USA
So you plan to arrest the owners of the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf shop?

http://www.openwifispots.com/spot_fr..._CA_88209.aspx
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah okay, well, i never even seen that site, i got the address from the domain name he is using.
Who's he?
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:41 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I will, as long as it's like the TV show Oz!
I have an image closer to Prisoner Cell Block H, personally
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:42 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Who's he?
I've been wondering that for a while ........
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:46 am
Frequent Flyer Member

I have an image closer to Prisoner Cell Block H, personally
It'll be just like BE...instead of super mod you'll be 'top dog' - the press will be all yours!
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:47 am
Home and Happy

It'll be just like BE...instead of super mod you'll be 'top dog' - the press will be all yours!
Witchy Polly instead of Queen Bee, now THAT is a terrifying thought
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:57 am
Home and Happy

Who said it then?
Could've been these guys.........
Old Oct 6th 2010, 11:01 am
Account Closed

vic2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't you people have life, and that page with 83.000 people, we can see how Melbourne is better than Sydney, lol yes we can.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 11:03 am
Home and Happy

Don't you people have life, and that page with 83.000 people, we can see how Melbourne is better than Sydney, lol yes we can.
I would've thought that with all your amazing powers, backed up by the resources of the Federal Govt, you would know all about my life already without having to ask?
Old Oct 6th 2010, 11:04 am
Account Closed

Is there a 'reverse site' to that one?..

How about a "Wollongong is better than Middlesbrough" page?
Old Oct 6th 2010, 11:05 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Is there a 'reverse site' to that one?..

How about a "Wollongong is better than Middlesbrough" page?
Could be an interesting one.....wonder if Vic2010 has any views on that comparison, one way or the other?
Old Oct 6th 2010, 11:07 am
Account Closed

I would've thought that with all your amazing powers, backed up by the resources of the Federal Govt, you would know all about my life already without having to ask?
Did you realise that 'Federal Govt' is an anagram of 'Veg Deflator'? It's a conspiracy I tell ya.

It's also an anagram of 'revolted fag'... not sure of the relevance of that one.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 11:09 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Did you realise that 'Federal Govt' is an anagram of 'Veg Deflator'? It's a conspiracy I tell ya.

It's also an anagram of 'revolted fag'... not sure of the relevance of that one.
I dread to think

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.