Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

List of Sydney's unsafe suburbs

List of Sydney's unsafe suburbs

Old Oct 4th 2010, 8:33 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: List of Sydney's unsafe suburbs

You dug up this ancient thread just to correct me?
Old Oct 4th 2010, 8:39 pm
Account Closed

vic2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Seasider
You dug up this ancient thread just to correct me?
I just found it in Google, why would i care about what looking up something to correct it.

All we know is that sydney has too much crime.
Old Oct 5th 2010, 6:34 am
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by man_called_Horse
Granville, [huge list of suburbs]...Are suburbs mainly populated by immigrants or people of certain minorities...a total disregard towards Authorities or Australian/Western Values.

Campbelltown, [huge list of suburbs]...mostly populated by Australian's
So in essence the best thing to do is to live somewhere that is inhabited neither by immigrants (because not committing crime is a "Western value" ) nor Australians. Useful advice!

Originally Posted by vic2010
Victoria is the only state to have something like SWAT, it's called SOG, rated one of the most advanced Police Units in the world...Melbourne has been rated as the safest city in Australia and one of the safest in the world by world standards!
Can you provide a source for either of those claims (not from the Melbourne's Great and Sydney Sucks Association's website ).
Old Oct 5th 2010, 9:15 am

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

Vic's police is up for the highest bidder from the underworld.
Old Oct 5th 2010, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

ShawnMcCrea is just really niceShawnMcCrea is just really niceShawnMcCrea is just really niceShawnMcCrea is just really niceShawnMcCrea is just really niceShawnMcCrea is just really niceShawnMcCrea is just really niceShawnMcCrea is just really nice

Not trying to prove you wrong or anything just thought I would throw it out there that people definately ARE NOT dying in Sydney all the time. Atleast when comparing on a worldly basis.

Not that I think any murders are acceptable, but Sydney is far from dangerous compared to most places in the world besides possibly the outback.

We don't have SWAT in Australia! and yet NSW Police don't have an area of such yet, Melbourne does however.

Victoria is the only state to have something like SWAT, it's called SOG, rated one of the most advanced Police Units in the world.

Sydney overall has more crime than any other city in Australia, there is always people dying and they need more Police in NSW.

It's not just technology that's outdated in NSW, it's everything including law and order.

Melbourne has been rated as the safest city in Australia and one of the safest in the world by world standards!
Old Oct 5th 2010, 3:25 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ShawnMcCrea
Not trying to prove you wrong or anything just thought I would throw it out there that people definately ARE NOT dying in Sydney all the time. Atleast when comparing on a worldly basis.

Not that I think any murders are acceptable, but Sydney is far from dangerous compared to most places in the world besides possibly the outback.
I'm not trying to say that Sydney has nothing but crime but there has been ratings in the past to say crime stats are higher in Sydney than New York.

New York may sound like it has lot's of crime and it does because of it's population but NY has been rates as one of the safest cities in the world, it is however behind Melbourne, Sydney need more Police, that's where there going wrong, Sydney have too much corrupt Government and Police services.

To bring NSW back to safe hands, they need to hire an extra 4.000 more Police in the Sydney area, but they can't do that because the NSW Government is in debt and they need to cut funding, but the thing is, the NSW Government is in so much debt because they spend so much money on promotion, i had a look under freedom of information and they spend more than $6 billion per year on promotion.
Old Oct 5th 2010, 8:51 pm

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

Vic has it's head so far up it's own butt it foes not have an ICAC yet your police are busy doing the underworlds bidding.

The biggest crime of all is that effeminate outfit they wear in the boingy game you all play.

Melbourne has more mullets which is also criminal.

I'm not trying to say that Sydney has nothing but lcrime but there has been ratings in the past to say crime stats are higher in Sydney than New York.

New York may sound like it has lot's of crime and it does because of it's population but NY has been rates as one of the safest cities in the world, it is however behind Melbourne, Sydney need more Police, that's where there going wrong, Sydney have too much corrupt Government and Police services.

To bring NSW back to safe hands, they need to hire an extra 4.000 more Police in the Sydney area, but they can't do that because the NSW Government is in debt and they need to cut funding, but the thing is, the NSW Government is in so much debt because they spend so much money on promotion, i had a look under freedom of information and they spend more than $6 billion per year on promotion.
Old Oct 5th 2010, 9:06 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by IvanM
Vic has it's head so far up it's own butt it foes not have an ICAC yet your police are busy doing the underworlds bidding.

The biggest crime of all is that effeminate outfit they wear in the boingy game you all play.

Melbourne has more mullets which is also criminal.
Victoria is the safest city in Australia while New South Wales is the most "Unsafe" place in Australia.

The NSW Government is so corrupt, maybe you should take a look at national records, NSW has more crime than NY!!!! Tasmania even has more Police than NSW.

Sydney has all those gangland killings and yet you say that Melbourne is unsafe, Melbourne is one of the safest cities in the world.

Crime may happen in Melbourne but they wont happen again, in Sydney however the same thing happens all the time, people with guns in Sydney still remains the same.

In fact, Victoria is also more advanced than NSW, while Victoria has faster Broadband Internet than NSW, Victoria has the latest technology that Police use etc.

NSW has a lack of public safety, a lack of internet services and broadband and a lack of transport, heath and education and yet, Melbourne has a world class health and education system, and yet, Sydney has the worst and most under funded in Australia!
Old Oct 5th 2010, 9:18 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

If it wasn't for the lack of tell tale typos I'd almost think that Monotony had been reincarnated!

Victoria isn't a city!

As before, do you have any sources for the many statistics you claim? Or are they all just 'well known facts'?
Old Oct 5th 2010, 9:21 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by bcworld
If it wasn't for the lack of tell tale typos I'd almost think that Monotony had been reincarnated!

Victoria isn't a city!

As before, do you have any sources for the many statistics you claim? Or are they all just 'well known facts'?

I work for the Federal Government, all the information is stated under National Records however can be received under Freedom of Information laws.

Also, it is also facts, why do you think people Australia-wide know that Melbourne is the safest city, and here you are trying to say that Sydney is safer than Melbourne, is that why Police get shot in Sydney all the time, there have been 5 officers shot in NSW in the past 8 years, there are only been 3 shot in Victoria in the past 42 years.
Old Oct 5th 2010, 9:47 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Also, it is also facts, why do you think people Australia-wide know that Melbourne is the safest city, and here you are trying to say that Sydney is safer than Melbourne, is that why Police get shot in Sydney all the time, there have been 5 officers shot in NSW in the past 8 years, there are only been 3 shot in Victoria in the past 42 years.
I don't think people in Australia-wide do think Melbourne is the safest city. You'll have to point out where I said Sydney was safer though? Simply asked you to substantiate your claims, as others have - but you're obviously not prepared or able to do that.
Old Oct 5th 2010, 9:52 pm
Account Closed

I don't think people in Australia-wide do think Melbourne is the safest city. You'll have to point out where I said Sydney was safer though? Simply asked you to substantiate your claims, as others have - but you're obviously not prepared or able to do that.

I just advised you, you can request documents under freedom of information or are you another dumb Sydney Sider loser that is making it look like the other way.

And yes, people Australia-wide do know that Melbourne is a very safe and the safest city!

You wont agree because your a sydney loser who think that Sydney is better! don't lie, all sydneysiders are the same!!

There are many things people say about Melbourne, it lifestyle, safety, livability, Sport, Fashion etc, eg: people Australia-wide come to Melbourne because of shopping etc, as Melbourne is the fashion capital of Australia etc.

And people know that they can walk down the street at night and know one walks up to them, they don't even see anything, in Sydney however, woman can't walk alone at night.
Old Oct 5th 2010, 10:04 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

You wont agree because your a sydney loser who think that Sydney is better! don't lie, all sydneysiders are the same!!

Did they move St Kilda (HINT: look left <--- ) to Sydney then...I didn't notice, must've sneaked it in along with DST.
Old Oct 5th 2010, 10:07 pm
Account Closed

Did they move St Kilda (HINT: look left <--- ) to Sydney then...I didn't notice, must've sneaked it in along with DST.
What are you talking about NOW?
Old Oct 5th 2010, 10:33 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I just advised you, you can request documents under freedom of information or are you another dumb Sydney Sider loser that is making it look like the other way.

And yes, people Australia-wide do know that Melbourne is a very safe and the safest city!

There are many things people say about Melbourne, it lifestyle, safety, livability, Sport, Fashion etc, eg: people Australia-wide come to Melbourne because of shopping etc, as Melbourne is the fashion capital of Australia etc.

And people know that they can walk down the street at night and know one walks up to them, they don't even see anything, in Sydney however, woman can't walk alone at night.
As you are new to the forum you may not have had a chance to read the rules yet. You'll find them here and we do ask that all our posters abide by them, especially Rule 1. There's no need for name-calling or insults, so can you please discuss the matter without resorting to them.
Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.