LCD TV
66.28%
Plasma TV
33.72%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

LCD or Plasma?

Old Nov 28th 2005, 7:53 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default LCD or Plasma?

Please vote for the type of TV you like the best, and if you can give a reason why, it would be greatly appreciated
Old Nov 28th 2005, 7:55 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: LCD or Plasma?

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Please vote for the type of TV you like the best, and if you can give a reason why, it would be greatly appreciated
LCD all in one unit and cheaper to fix when it packs up !
The Hi def tv thats comig out soon is said to be an awsome picture like looking out the window is how my mate described it after seeing it the other day !
Old Nov 28th 2005, 7:56 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

LCD the technology is newer and the picture is sharper, albeit that s why the LCD is more expensive,,,I also know Plasma hav limited number of playing hours, not sure about LCD.
Old Nov 28th 2005, 7:56 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

We were at the Good Guys looking at the TV's and do you know the sales guy said dont touch either LCD's or Plasmas!!!
Old Nov 28th 2005, 7:59 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels
We were at the Good Guys looking at the TV's and do you know the sales guy said dont touch either LCD's or Plasmas!!!

LG are bringing out a hologram TV in 2010 :scared:
Old Nov 28th 2005, 7:59 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels
Did he give a reason why?

I mean...what other choice have you got when upgrading, apart from LCD or Plasma

Silly salesman
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:00 pm

Originally Posted by Brisben
LG are bringing out a hologram TV in 2010 :scared:
Now way is that a wind up
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:02 pm
kelly Slater...mmmmmm

Carkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really nice

Originally Posted by Brisben
LCD the technology is newer and the picture is sharper, albeit that s why the LCD is more expensive,,,I also know Plasma hav limited number of playing hours, not sure about LCD.
LCD have a limited amount of hours too
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:03 pm

Silly me couldn't see the results and thought nobody had voted, but I forgot you had to vote first to see the results
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:03 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

I'm thinking of giving up the TV and just watch my laptop

For a month I didn't have Sky and life was so much fuller for it!

I think you need to be aware of how much time you spend watching it!

Bye
Mark
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:04 pm

Originally Posted by markeh
I'm thinking of giving up the TV and just watch my laptop

For a month I didn't have Sky and life was so much fuller for it!

I think you need to be aware of how much time you spend watching it!

Bye
Mark
I cancelled SKY months ago and don't miss it one bit , will not be getting FOXTEL in aus !
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:07 pm

Do LCD TV's only go up to 94cm/37inch?

Has anyone seen any bigger ones?
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:09 pm

Do LCD TV's only go up to 94cm/37inch?

Has anyone seen any bigger ones?
Dunno but i will look at a projector for the main lounge in Aus will make a good feature wall
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:16 pm
Live it not dream it!!

happy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of light

Got a Panasonic pw6 plasma and it's great, there is even an input for the pc so I can post on BE in 42" not that I have-but I could
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

We are still deliberating over which one to get. Salesmen seem to be split 50/50 when you ask them their advice which is of no help really. Would like to know peoples reasons why they bought a particular one.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.