Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Old Aug 1st 2005, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

taylors244 will become famous soon enoughtaylors244 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Originally Posted by halflinggirl2000
I am just in the process of finding an estate agent to put our house on the market. In so many threads house selling/waiting is mentioned and I was curious just how many of us actually had houses for sale in our bid to get to australia. So as the politicians say sign up and let us find the real figures .

No just interested/nosey in how many of us there are.

Nicky
we can go onto the list now, one week,no viewings(a bit optomistic)
Old Aug 1st 2005, 8:08 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by taylors244
we can go onto the list now, one week,no viewings(a bit optomistic)
Good luck

Well I have done the Feng Shui as suggested on the other thread and watched me red envelope whizz down the river up the road

Just had a phone call from Colins cousin asking if he can come view the house tom night!!!!!
Old Aug 1st 2005, 8:12 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by possoms
Good luck

Well I have done the Feng Shui as suggested on the other thread and watched me red envelope whizz down the river up the road

Just had a phone call from Colins cousin asking if he can come view the house tom night!!!!!
Blimey, maybe there is something in Feng Shui after all!
Old Aug 1st 2005, 8:25 pm

Originally Posted by bridiej
Blimey, maybe there is something in Feng Shui after all!
LOL you should have seen me earlier before Colin came home, I was going round trying to get a bit of skirting board off without it being seen, but darent go mad. then when he comes home I told him about it and he just comes in with his chisel and lops a chunk off :scared:

we both drove up to the river at the end of the road held hands and chucked it in, if anyone saw us they'd think we were mental
Old Aug 1st 2005, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

dh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud of

LOL you should have seen me earlier before Colin came home, I was going round trying to get a bit of skirting board off without it being seen, but darent go mad. then when he comes home I told him about it and he just comes in with his chisel and lops a chunk off :scared:

we both drove up to the river at the end of the road held hands and chucked it in, if anyone saw us they'd think we were mental

rofl
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 8:29 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck

Have I missed something what's all this feng shui thing? I will try anything to get a house sale, I had a patient suggest I ask the "angels" for help, so have even been asking them!! but no joy so please share this feng shui with me, much appreciated.
mandi
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 8:43 am

Heard from our agent and hoping to exchange within 28 days in view of other offer on the table.

Cant help but feel :scared:
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 9:44 am
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Xgeminix
We have another viewing tonight, fingers and everything else crossed!! Just disposed of all the kids so I can get on with the big clean up.

Just out of interest has anyone thought about advertising their house on eBay?
Hiya we have just had another viewing yesterday seemed to like it and also asked us when we were looking to move by fingers crossed should have had another viewing at 7.15 but yet again another no shower oh well . i have put our house on ebay just for promotional purposes, i put it on on sunday evening and since then we have had 100 hits and een though i have said do not bid we have one watcher why???? so would say it is a good way of getting property noticed if anyone would like to see what i have done it is Item number: 5603022935
poshrice
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 10:28 am

Originally Posted by mandi248
Have I missed something what's all this feng shui thing? I will try anything to get a house sale, I had a patient suggest I ask the "angels" for help, so have even been asking them!! but no joy so please share this feng shui with me, much appreciated.
mandi
Hi I just followed the advice on this thread:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...t=317075&pp=15

Nothing ventured nothing gained!!!
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 11:28 am

OMG the sold sign is up!

AND they want to try and exchange within 4 weeks and complete 2-3 weeks after that!!! :scared:
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 11:31 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

OMG the sold sign is up!

AND they want to try and exchange within 4 weeks and complete 2-3 weeks after that!!! :scared:
Woooooooo hooooooooo!!
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 11:33 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

OMG the sold sign is up!

That's bloody brilliant....well done!!
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 11:33 am

Originally Posted by fraser
Woooooooo hooooooooo!!

woooooooo hoooooooooooo is half of me, the other half going shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

woooooooo hoooooooooooo is half of me, the other half going shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
Big Congrats Bridie!!
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 12:01 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG the sold sign is up!

congratualtions!!!
That is brilliant news. I have seen my sold board go up and then down again, not a nice feeling

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.