Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Old Jul 29th 2005, 3:00 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Originally Posted by bridiej
Good luck kelli

We had a couple came round last night, really enthusiastic and said they'd speak to the agent today.... nothing.

Got another couple coming tonight.

Wish people wouldnt be over enthusiastic though as it just gets your hopes up...
Theres still time yet B though I really cannot believe the crap they come out with. There are also a lot of professional nosey parkers, on a day out lookin around othe peoples houses with no intention of buying anything, really sad people.

The ones who looked at ours the other week came back and said they were going to be putting an offer in not heard zilch.

Possoms
Old Jul 29th 2005, 3:03 pm

Originally Posted by tygwyn
Ours has gone on the market today!! Wish us luck please - reckon we're gonna need it!

Karma and good luck sent
Old Jul 29th 2005, 3:06 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Karma and good luck sent

Thanks possoms! Back at ya!

Last edited by tygwyn; Jul 29th 2005 at 3:20 pm.
Old Jul 29th 2005, 3:11 pm

Originally Posted by kelli28
got our first viewer coming tomorrow apperently thier house is sold im startin to get excited i know i shouldent but i cant help it

Kelli just replied to your pm but your box is full, can you empty it a bit
Old Jul 29th 2005, 3:12 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

2 viewings today - first couple said garden too small and second couple said house too bloody big!?!?!

jeeeez
Old Jul 29th 2005, 3:12 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Kelli just replied to your pm but your box is full, can you empty it a bit
done
Old Jul 29th 2005, 3:15 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
2 viewings today - first couple said garden too small and second couple said house too bloody big!?!?!

jeeeez
haha you gotta laugh mine will proberly be the other way round teenie house and huge garden!!
Old Jul 29th 2005, 3:17 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

jeeeez
you can't win with some people!!!!
Old Jul 29th 2005, 3:20 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by bridiej
you can't win with some people!!!!
me and girls were just leaving house for picnic inthe park and the phone rang to say they wanted to come round NOW - we raced round the house like ferrets on speed and shuved everything in cupboards - it was MANIC. god it is such a pi**er when they dont like it!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Old Jul 29th 2005, 3:20 pm
Account Closed

haha you gotta laugh mine will proberly be the other way round teenie house and huge garden!!
you cant help but take it personally though!!! i hate them - bloody viewers
Old Jul 29th 2005, 3:28 pm

I know, it does feel as though they are judging you rather than the house.....

re-read my "Selling Houses" book last night and I've done everything they say so should see some results, or else might go and knee cap Andrew Winter personally!!!
Old Jul 29th 2005, 3:31 pm

yeah I'll be all on the defensive tomorrow :scared:
i hate pushing everything in cupboards at a moments notice too (i thought it was just me who did that hehe) and charlie harry wont get his backside off the play-station and go and play outside to make the place look a little bit tidier and i can get the hoover under him lol
Old Jul 29th 2005, 3:57 pm

yeah I'll be all on the defensive tomorrow :scared:
i hate pushing everything in cupboards at a moments notice too (i thought it was just me who did that hehe) and charlie harry wont get his backside off the play-station and go and play outside to make the place look a little bit tidier and i can get the hoover under him lol
I hide things in cupboards, take the kitchen bin, cat litter tray and cat scratching pole and hide them in the garage out the way, put all the surplus toileteries in a basket and hide under the bed, put our mismatching towels neatly in the airing cupboard and put out some new ones I bought specially.

By the time the viewers get here I'm knackered!
Old Jul 29th 2005, 4:48 pm
ROO
Just Joined

ROO will become famous soon enough
Angry Re: Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Originally Posted by halflinggirl2000
I am just in the process of finding an estate agent to put our house on the market. In so many threads house selling/waiting is mentioned and I was curious just how many of us actually had houses for sale in our bid to get to australia. So as the politicians say sign up and let us find the real figures .

No just interested/nosey in how many of us there are.

Nicky
I have had my house up for sale since last december. fallen through once two days before the exchange. Has sold again but is taking forever due to delays on searches. have my final deadline for my capital investment in sep so things are getting tight and very stressful. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 29th 2005, 7:16 pm

Originally Posted by ROO
I have had my house up for sale since last december. fallen through once two days before the exchange. Has sold again but is taking forever due to delays on searches. have my final deadline for my capital investment in sep so things are getting tight and very stressful. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sent you some k

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.