Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Interview the person below you..

Interview the person below you..

Old Oct 9th 2005, 6:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interview the person below you..

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Its right in the Middle of the country.... furthest point from coast!!! We live just off junc 16 on M1, Where abouts are you It would be good if you could make ours .... but its on a Sunday so those of us who have to work can't stay over
Jane x
Just had a look on the thread, theres loads going
Old Oct 9th 2005, 6:31 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Just had a look on the thread, theres loads going
I know we had 1 back in August and it was a real success, we made it really informal and just had a good drink and chat .... Problem was that I hadn't eaten all day and therefore felt quite Squiffy to say the least
was good though, We have a lot of new ones coming this time So gotta get my sociable head on
Jane x
Old Oct 9th 2005, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
I know we had 1 back in August and it was a real success, we made it really informal and just had a good drink and chat .... Problem was that I hadn't eaten all day and therefore felt quite Squiffy to say the least
was good though, We have a lot of new ones coming this time So gotta get my sociable head on
Jane x

Just had a look on mapquest and according to that its less than 4 hours drive!!! Less than I thought. Will have to consult my diary tio see when I'm working. Could maybe get down there!!!!

Seems to be loads of kids going too. The other ones I have been on there has only been boys under 10 so nobody really for my daughter to talk to. Any teenage girls going?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 6:40 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Just had a look on mapquest and according to that its less than 4 hours drive!!! Less than I thought. Will have to consult my diary tio see when I'm working. Could maybe get down there!!!!

Seems to be loads of kids going too. The other ones I have been on there has only been boys under 10 so nobody really for my daughter to talk to. Any teenage girls going?
I just looked on my list and Yes Dawn and Jamie who have been posting today have got kids and I think they are teens ..... I have a girl of 10 and a boy of 7 we have also got a family with a 15 a13 and a 9 year old blimey we will need a lol
Jane x
Old Oct 9th 2005, 6:52 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Don't kow if any teenage girls going...

Where do you shop in sydney if you are over a size 28 UK size?????
Old Oct 9th 2005, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poshrice
Don't kow if any teenage girls going...

Where do you shop in sydney if you are over a size 28 UK size?????
No idea - but there must be plenty of places - I was amazed at the size of a lot of Ozzies when I went on reccie last year.

Should I put my house on the market now and risk selling before we even know if we'll get visa ? Or do I wait until after meds when we'll have more of an idea ?

Heather
Old Oct 9th 2005, 7:41 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy
No idea - but there must be plenty of places - I was amazed at the size of a lot of Ozzies when I went on reccie last year.

Should I put my house on the market now and risk selling before we even know if we'll get visa ? Or do I wait until after meds when we'll have more of an idea ?

Heather
Mmmm is it ready to sell now? If so I would be tempted to sell now, and if you don't get a visa move house for a fresh start anyway!!

What can I use on the garden to stop next dorrs cats using it as a toilet?

Shirley
Old Oct 9th 2005, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

JayJay 88 will become famous soon enough

Heather[/QUOTE]

Depends whether you want to move anyway, or would only move if you are going to Oz, in which case I would wait (I'm a lot risk averse)

Should I try to get a good job in Australia, or let my husband keep me in the manner to which I deserve to be accustomed?

Jayne
Old Oct 9th 2005, 7:47 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

Should I put my house on the market now and risk selling before we even know if we'll get visa ? Or do I wait until after meds when we'll have more of an idea ?Heather[/QUOTE]

I dont know, we were wondering about that as well and i think, we will it if and when ? are TRA comes back.(hows the market in Bristol looking everyone says it pretty slow out my way.)

What should i buy my girls for Christmas?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 7:51 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lor
Should I put my house on the market now and risk selling before we even know if we'll get visa ? Or do I wait until after meds when we'll have more of an idea ?Heather
We all went for the same one there then!
(lady of leisure every time sorry cant help with the cat shit)
Old Oct 9th 2005, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

1. Re cat pooh - only thing you can do is get your own cat !!
2. Re girls Christmas pressies - depends on their ages, I've finished my Christmas shopping already !!
3. Can't remember the other question.

When will I get my TRA result back ?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy
1. Re cat pooh - only thing you can do is get your own cat !!
2. Re girls Christmas pressies - depends on their ages, I've finished my Christmas shopping already !!
3. Can't remember the other question.

When will I get my TRA result back ?
Very soon and you will be ok, I am convinced.

Did I do the right thing yesterday ?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 8:33 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ohippy]1. Re cat pooh - only thing you can do is get your own cat !!
QUOTE]

Re cat already got two, but they are complete numptys and let anyone else in to use our garden. They come in with crossed legs to use the litter tray!!!

Sunshine23: Did you do the right thing yesterday: You know deep down that unless you hurt anyone badly, broke the law or got hurt yourself, it probably was the right thing!!
Old Oct 9th 2005, 8:35 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sunshine23
Very soon and you will be ok, I am convinced.

Did I do the right thing yesterday ?

Depends what you did lol

should i drive to swansea tomorrow to sort out my drivers license i moved house 7 years ago and have been married 7 years and lost my paper license 2 years ago ermmmmm think i should have changed it weh i got marrried and moved house just never got round to it.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poshrice
Depends what you did lol

should i drive to swansea tomorrow to sort out my drivers license i moved house 7 years ago and have been married 7 years and lost my paper license 2 years ago ermmmmm think i should have changed it weh i got marrried and moved house just never got round to it.
YES!!!! :scared: you sound as inefficient as me!!!

Should I go back to bed or do I really have to go and face a year 6 class who have been decribed as "horrible" for my first day of teaching practice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.